"Once Upon A One More Time" broadway musical pushed to 2020?

pablitonizer

20 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah he’s very businessman, as long as the money is coming in, why fix something that is not broke. 

I put a lot of blame on him, he’s practically more her “father” than Jamie. He’s been with her since she was barely a teen and guided her career to where it is today and been with her more than her dad so he does have a moral responsibility, not to mention he has a daughter and you would think as a father yourself, would you put your own daughter in the same situation? 

Also, I feel he needs to feel like he is needed because he knows she can move on without him. He feels he built her up and feels entitled to her success and anything she does because without him, she wouldn’t be here and I’m sure he probably pulled that on her and it’s gonna work because Britney is that person that is loyal ( Fe said most of the crew members that worked on POM have been with her since Day 1) 

Johnny Wright was her real manager, not Larry

Larry will be getting fired a 3rd time once the consrvatorship over

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Back in 2008, Johnny said he didn’t think she should be back on tour so quickly and said that he would rather she take that opportunity to focus on herself. I knew from then on Larry didn’t had her best interest at heart and Muumuse said that he heard Britney and him talking angrily at each other as they were about to call her out to present her birthday cake. I thought she was just nervous but knowing that now and see her plastered smile as she walked up, it showed that Johnny was right, she’s not ready but knowing her, she would rather do something than to be sitting at home couped up and they know this.

5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

But it was Larry who made that decision ,always controlled everything from Britney and he didn't want her to grow up professionally.

Johnny Wright only wanted to do his job good, never interferes with anyone's professional creativity, let alone their personal life.

• Super Mods
55 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

But it was Larry who made that decision ,always controlled everything from Britney and he didn't want her to grow up professionally.

Johnny Wright only wanted to do his job good, never interferes with anyone's professional creativity, let alone their personal life.

I mean he was good at what he did. He came in and that was when she started getting big. She got the best endorsement deals, great merchandise. I mean he’s still Justin’s manager and look how his career turn out, he’s flopping now but at least his sanity is preserved but then again he is a white man so he gets a lot of passes. 

22 hours ago, Isla said:

Well I take it this will never happen then? :mcorangu: 

It contractually has to happen I believe. I hope they just do the Chicago run bc it’s going to be trashed by critics and have no shot at Broadway. They’ve gone through a few producers already. 

Apparently team britney didn’t follow the spice girls failed attempt at this. 

Archived