Favorite Britney Albums Logo Fonts?

Favorite Album logo fonts  

297 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From a graphic designers perspective. They are actually all great. That’s one thing that her team has done consistently right is the typeface/branding of the fonts. They’re consistent throughout the era, fro single covers, to posters and they just work. 
My favourite of the bunch is blackout. It’s so simple, yet so memorable. And doesn’t look terrible when all the letters are lower case and yet looks modern. 
But I’ve loved every single one, they just catch the eye just right. 

Great topic btw!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I tried to not look at the logos before voting so I could vision which ones struck out most to me.

For me, Oops is the most memorable somehow. That and Femme Fatale, but only because the style was lowkey ugly. Like, them 'y's and 'g's were actually hideous. And the way they were too lazy to complete them 'e's :icant2:

Britney Jean gets 0 points because Bangerz exists and that really bugs me

I really like the elegant and flowery-esque yellow font of Britney :makeitrain: it’s like aesthetic candy:lollipop:

But here’s my overall ranking of all her fonts:

Spoiler

1. Britney:ari: 💖↔️

2. Circus:lizzie:⬆️

3. In The Zone:goat:⬆️

4. Britney Jean:firega:⬆️

5. Blackout:barbie:⬇️

6. Femme Fatale:duadance:⬆️

7. Oops...I did it again!:livinggg:⬆️
8. ...Baby one more time :katyfrog: ⬇️⬇️⬇️

On 7/17/2019 at 5:15 PM, C0CKy said:

Femme Fatale because it took me 8 long years after its release to realize there was a hidden "7" to indicate that it was her 7th album. :jj:

Wait, what? :zoomzoom: Better than just realizing this today years old...

If we are discussing fonts, I would have to go with Blackout - it was that font that influenced my handwriting. But if we were discussing singles, that would have to go to Stronger. That font is iconic

• Haha 1
On 6/20/2020 at 1:26 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Fun fact: I loooooove typography. It's so fascinating to me. I literally look at every brand / logo / billboard / magazine etc and study the font and genuinely wonder why it was chosen, and for what reason. Best believe when I came up with the Exhale logo, it was thought out. :awyeah:

Always loved the Femme Fatale font typeface btw.

I love your BreatheHeavy old logo and the Exhale logo too very unique!