The Inevitable Comeback...

12 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Sis- 2021?

back in 2008 they literally dragged her *** from the HOSPITAL and plopped her in a recording studio in what how many months ? Like 4-5?

they are pyscho about making money and will do the same again 

yeah but britney also is fast with herself too, she gets bored easily, she lives in a bubble, it must be boring to live in that mansion for months and just go to the gym basically... so she went with it too... i wish she was like a real artist who also spends time recording writing and such at home too, not just waiting for her team to make a schedule to visit producers. they should provide her a producer to go home teach her and explore music and vibe with her so she can grow as an artist (this is a dream, unfortunately, she's over it), but yeah, music is kinda hard for this to be real but they could do that with a choreographer, to go like 2 days a week dance with her so she just can keep and improve her flow. and she can show us like she did with one of her dancers, better than just gym and sam asghari videos on her instagram.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

They’ll make some minor change to the conservatorship which will cause us all to think she is free and they will have a whole era about her being able to finally express herself :demi:

lol bookmark this thread someone.

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

yeah but britney also is fast with herself too, she gets bored easily, she lives in a bubble, it must be boring to live in that mansion for months and just go to the gym basically... i wish she was like a real artist who also spends time recording writing and such at home too, not just waiting for her team to make a schedule to visit producers. they should provide her a producer to go home teach her and explore music and vibe with her so she can grow as an artist (this is a dream, unfortunately, she's over it), but yeah, music is kinda hard for this to be real but they could do that with a choreographer, to go like 2 days a week dance with her so she just can keep and improve her flow. and she can show us like she did with one of her dancers, better than just gym and sam asghari videos.

Well said. To be honest Britney the performer died after ITZ, Britney the artist died after Blackout... that’s how I always see it. I was a fan from the start but musically she just stopped growing and became less appealing though I still checked out her music. 

The c-ship stuff brought me back to reading about her and it made everything make sense. Some people here haven’t been fans from the start so they have no idea what it used to be like to be a fan. How each era was REALLY interesting, how she had more and more input with each album, the performances... It used to be interesting to watch how she writes more and explore more. She’s now more controlled and sadly more basic than ever. Even her writing credits seem fake. She just stopped being interesting as an artist (I still listen to her music, but that’s not the point).

To think she’s been reduced to posting workout videos and acting insecure with the same guy who was complicit in her teams story about how she checked in to a mental healthy facility, and how brave she is for doing that... when she was being held against her will. Does she even know he went along with that story? :nochillbrit:

8 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Well said. To be honest Britney the performer died after ITZ, Britney the artist died after Blackout... that’s how I always see it. I was a fan from the start but musically she just stopped growing and became less appealing though I still checked out her music. 

The c-ship stuff brought me back to reading about her and it made everything make sense. Some people here haven’t been fans from the start so they have no idea what it used to be like to be a fan. How each era was REALLY interesting, how she had more and more input with each album, the performances... It used to be interesting to watch how she writes more and explore more. She’s now more controlled and sadly more basic than ever. Even her writing credits seem fake. She just stopped being interesting as an artist (I still listen to her music, but that’s not the point).

To think she’s been reduced to posting workout videos and acting insecure with the same guy who was complicit in her teams story about how she checked in to a mental healthy facility, and how brave she is for doing that... when she was being held against her will. Does she even know he went along with that story? :nochillbrit:

this! you described how I feel as a fan back then... that she was always improving herself and this stopped! she's just a celebrity now with everything handed to her by her boring team. 

maybe if she was free she would just go into her car and drive to Miley's house:

If the c-ship doesn't end, I will not be supporting a comeback. She is almost 40 and deserves to have freedom. Lou Taylor and her father need to GO. Get out of her life and let her live her life and do what SHE wants. You all have made more than enough money off of her.

I really hope no one supports a comeback if she's not free from the c-ship. Once she's out, support her of course!

I do think once she's free Britney will give us one more album, but it needs to be on her terms. I then see her going away for a few years.

A comeback would be HUGE if she is free from the c-ship and also ditches Lou and her father (which I'm sure she would) - She needs a entire new team. I then hope she does tons of interviews about what her life was like for years, the control, etc. It would be massive. Either that or write a book. Expose them, and come back stronger than ever, legend.

2 hours ago, Derrick said:

I know many probably won’t agree but I don’t think Britney will ever have a come back as long as she is in this conservativeship. Her team won’t say a word about it or even let her talk about it.

this is the downfall of her career. 

You're completely right. If she stays in this c-ship, her career is just going to continue to go downhill. It would be better if she just retired. They give her no freedom and they don't even let her talk during interviews unless it's scripted and they know all the questions, know what Brit will say, etc.

She use to be so real during interviews. She would say how she felt, what was happening, she would address things. Even in For The Record. Now? They keep her drugged up on meds so they can control her and theres I'm sure threats with all of that. Just my opinion.

If she gets out, that would be huge and I can definitely see a comeback. I really hope she gets free.

I have a feeling things are going to happen the way Britney wants it to. Of course there are contracts that needs to be respected, but either way, musicaly and the creative parts will come from herself.

I don’t see Britney in this moment yet. What I see is a woman trying to find her way and trying to move on while there is a HUGE battle againt her team and her father going on court. 

Britney is a natural artist and she is constantly giving us hints on her social media about what she is doing or thinking, like: writting, questioning things, dancing. As an artist, with everything that is going on, she must be very inspired but not focusing on anything specific. I believe that when all this conservatorship circus ends (we hope), maybe will be the time that she’s gonna feel confident to start a new project from the very beggining.

Even though, she still has contracts and people depending on her. But we cannot forget that business IS her life and she clearly loves it (not the way things were going on, of course).

2020 will be a great year in my beliefs

2 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

I guess so. We don't want to let our fav flop because of the cship, even if it's hard because our money is also going to them, unless she gets free until her next comeback, then we will have nothing to worry about.

Yeah... and I want to feel the adrenaline again, the HYPE, everything. Get my coins and time Queen! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9377874

26 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Yeah... and I want to feel the adrenaline again, the HYPE, everything. Get my coins and time Queen! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9377874

Yes, i want a big comeback where she would be in full control. I just want to feel the excitement when a new era is about to begin.

It's been 3 years since Glory. I don't see a comeback this year, maybe more in 2020 so it's gonna be 4 years since her last album.

And all this long wait is gonna make her comeback and the anticipation of her return even bigger. 

giphy.gif

If you honestly SUPPORT Britney why not let her just breathe and let her focus on her self. You people complain when she didn’t post on social media, now you complain because she does. Her legacy and music speaks for itself she has nothing to prove to ANYONE. She can literally post workout videos, lion pics all day every day and I wouldn’t care because if she’s happy as a TRUE fan that’s all that matters. 

i want britney to have total control of her career. she's proven herself as an icon at this point and she should be free to do whatever she wants instead of releasing whatever genericness her label and team think "works" for her. we want the real britney, even if it's a little messy 

Archived