The Inevitable Comeback...

@517113 Omg sis, meltdown, you're going through it! :ohdear:

It's okay, artist can do other things and go through **** in life. Look at Rihanna, she does whatever the **** she wants. It doesn't really matter, people are people..

Brit will be back though. She always comes back. With or without conservatorship, preferably without.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

@517113 Omg sis, meltdown, you're going through it! :ohdear:

It's okay, artist can do other things and go through **** in life. Look at Rihanna, she does whatever the **** she wants. It doesn't really matter, people are people..

Brit will be back though. She always comes back. With or without conservatorship, preferably without.

<3 You tell the truth, my friend. I do become worried. However, folks like Rihanna show a sense of interest in what it is that they do. If Britney had a travel show or a fitness program, thinks would be easier for us fans. 

:rihstare:

2 hours ago, 517113 said:

I'm sorry if my message seems disrespectful, but this is someone praised for their work-ethic, and to be fair, it's been 3 years, and Piece of Me couldn't have been so demanding given that she basically shows up, puts her hair in a bun, messes with it through the course of the show while poorly mouthing her lyrics. :outwithit:

I try and remember 2016...while listening to other artists. If you do that it really isnt so bad! lol 

.....as far as I am concerned there really isnt anything exciting happening in POP at the moment i think that is why so many people are staying away from it or weathering the storm in Vegas or releasing products. Gaga isn't doing anything groundbreaking.  Even people are like whatever about this new Beyonce album. 

I don't think it is just Britney, it is just pop music in General. 

52 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Mark My word the debut of the broadway show will be the beginning of her return to the spotlight. She will attend opening night and do ET/EXTRA etc. interviews. 

I hope so. The Broadway thing will be a good boost to her brand, I think. 

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, 517113 said:

*DISCLAIMER* huge Britney fan....

since '98...

however, at some point, I start to wonder if the person I am a 'fan' of is still among the living, today? What am I fan of, necessarily...perfumes, fitness clips, conservator-ships, pushing a professional image you've essentially aged out of? I'm not a hater, I'm a realist. You've got new artists and classic individuals who are still progressing within this industry and still manage a personal life, etc. Christina flops left, right, and sideways, but the girl keeps it moving...

she turns lemons into lemonade the best she can. She's not as 'popular' as these other ladies, but she doesn't sit around and pout, she's consistent as a musical figure. She involves herself in projects that promote music, etc. The sad thing is, at least if this had happended 15-20 years ago, at least Britney would be more pleasing to the eye. I don't intend to objectify her, because frankly I do not have to. She has accomplished this through her decisions to take the focus off of her music, and talents and instead promote an image that she, herself no longer resembles.

:crying2:

ok ummmmmmmmm excuse me? are u kidding rn? britney has done way more stuff and worked way harder than xtina has in the past 10 years after her breakdown than xtina has in her whole career. "but she doesn't sit around and pout" huhh she didnt even tour for the past 10 f**king years until 2018 while britney has released 4 albums done 3 tours and a residency and even judged on a show, while xtina had been doing virtually nothing compared to that. pls dont compare them again as britney has done a **** more and only since JANUARY has taken a well deserved break. 

I’m honestly tired. I think she is too. She should live her life and do what she wants. Because Britney the “pop star” just seems unauthentic after everything that’s come out. Only if she wants to do it and it’s all her.

I used to get excited whenever she would post things on Instagram. Now I cringe. I honestly feel like whatever happened to Britney stunted her mental maturity.

I feel like at this point in her career, she should’ve been that BOSS ***** that we see Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Gaga and Xtina are. They are in charge of their careers and their families. There’s a People magazine interview from 2006 where Britney knew exactly what she wanted to do and that was so refreshing. She was sure of herself and she was taking care of her family.

I understand Britney’s situation is different and we should all be blamed. But I don’t know, I’m not sure her comeback will ever be the same. There’s something that’s missing.  

I don’t want all the fans to hate me, but we can definitely see that Britney is “off”

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

I don’t want all the fans to hate me, but we can definitely see that Britney is “off”

I would guess you're basing this opinion off her Gram.

But I want to remind you that we don't even know if she has any control over it at all.

I believe it is an active smear campaign to paint her in the light you, and many others, currently see her in.

Don't let Team CShip control you, too.

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I’m honestly tired. I think she is too. She should live her life and do what she wants. Because Britney the “pop star” just seems unauthentic after everything that’s come out. Only if she wants to do it and it’s all her.

I used to get excited whenever she would post things on Instagram. Now I cringe. I honestly feel like whatever happened to Britney stunted her mental maturity.

I feel like at this point in her career, she should’ve been that BOSS ***** that we see Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Gaga and Xtina are. They are in charge of their careers and their families. There’s a People magazine interview from 2006 where Britney knew exactly what she wanted to do and that was so refreshing. She was sure of herself and she was taking care of her family.

I understand Britney’s situation is different and we should all be blamed. But I don’t know, I’m not sure her comeback will ever be the same. There’s something that’s missing.  

You're right

If I was her, I'd turn into a studio singer. Do 2 or 3 albums in 3 years with no perfomance and then go out with a great world tour. 

2 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I would guess you're basing this opinion off her Gram.

But I want to remind you that we don't even know if she has any control over it at all.

I believe it is an active smear campaign to paint her in the light you, and many others, currently see her in.

Don't let Team CShip control you, too.

Interesting perspective. 

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

I know many probably won’t agree but I don’t think Britney will ever have a come back as long as she is in this conservativeship. Her team won’t say a word about it or even let her talk about it.

this is the downfall of her career. 

At this point of her career I’ll take that over prisoner Britney pushing out more music and tours. Not only is it causing damage to her legacy, it’s just disgusting to watch how she’s being used. I would take a retirement over that. 

2 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

They’ll make some minor change to the conservatorship which will cause us all to think she is free and they will have a whole era about her being able to finally express herself :demi:

I see this happening, just because of all the noise we made and to portray a better image to Team Cship, which is sad. But hey, it's also the begining of something better, I hope :jlostare:

Archived