Jump to content

People who criticize Britney to her face


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Antoine said:

It's so sad because I remember her fans judging her literally at EVERY phase of her career/life and then they look back after a few years and PRAISE how good she looked/she was years ago when they were bashing her...

she can never win.

 

Her fans are her worst enemies

It isn't the entire fanbase, it varies by person.  I think Britney knows that. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

It isn't the entire fanbase, it varies by person.  I think Britney knows that. 

Of course, but we know Britney (at least superficially) and she seems very insecure about her looks which is completely understandable... I can't imagine what all this hate throughout the years has done on her

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Antoine said:

Of course, but we know Britney (at least superficially) and she seems very insecure about her looks which is completely understandable... I can't imagine what all this hate throughout the years has done on her

I mean it’s not just her, anyone in the biz is subject to that. Not saying it makes it okay but she gets it, hence why she tries to ignore it. Everyone has insecurities, a lot of people say I’m good looking but I don’t think so. I think it’s the people around her that is damaging and I’m not just saying her management although I’m sure Larry tells her all the time what could be improved or fixed because he’s Larry and needs to be hands on with everything. Britney was basically his living Barbie doll. It could even be as simple as “Britney, you...look...fine. Just fine.” and that can plant insecurities or other stars talking **** that she happens to over hear, I mean the whole industry revolves around looks. It’s bound to get in her head as look at Jlo (although gorgeous) She seems to be obsessed with looking younger and looking as fit and flawless as possible and the cracks are showing with her showing up to so many events with her new man accessory with make up so thick nowadays. I fear she’s gonna end up like Madonna and not accepting to that aging is inevitable. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

People who follow her and comment on her IG are not necessarily fans. 

Like others here have said, I’m sure her horrible team plants weird ideas and insecurities in her head. The fact she’s legally not “capable” of making rational decisions, yet it’s perfectly okay for her to change her appearance (plastic surgery or other enhancements) just goes to show you exactly how f**ked up her environment is. 

I hope once she’s free she can take some time off and realize she looks good and doesn’t need to try so much. #FreeBritney

  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Antoine said:

Of course, but we know Britney (at least superficially) and she seems very insecure about her looks which is completely understandable... I can't imagine what all this hate throughout the years has done on her

9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean it’s not just her, anyone in the biz is subject to that. Not saying it makes it okay but she gets it, hence why she tries to ignore it. Everyone has insecurities, a lot of people say I’m good looking but I don’t think so. I think it’s the people around her that is damaging and I’m not just saying her management although I’m sure Larry tells her all the time what could be improved or fixed because he’s Larry and needs to be hands on with everything. Britney was basically his living Barbie doll. It could even be as simple as “Britney, you...look...fine. Just fine.” and that can plant insecurities or other stars talking **** that she happens to over hear, I mean the whole industry revolves around looks. It’s bound to get in her head as look at Jlo (although gorgeous) She seems to be obsessed with looking younger and looking as fit and flawless as possible and the cracks are showing with her showing up to so many events with her new man accessory with make up so thick nowadays. I fear she’s gonna end up like Madonna and not accepting to that aging is inevitable. 

Well part of this is her team's fault period.  An extremely famous and scrutiniezed name kept staying in the public eye with 1 yr break from 2008-2013.  It's as simple as that.

From a money perspective ONLY, they absolutely made right moves from Circus, Femme fatale, X Factor and Vegas.  And that's it.

So I say let her live her life since it's water under the bridge.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, colormelou said:

People who follow her and comment on her IG are not necessarily fans. 

Like others here have said, I’m sure her horrible team plants weird ideas and insecurities in her head. The fact she’s legally not “capable” of making rational decisions, yet it’s perfectly okay for her to change her appearance (plastic surgery or other enhancements) just goes to show you exactly how f**ked up her environment is. 

I hope once she’s free she can take some time off and realize she looks good and doesn’t need to try so much. #FreeBritney

Well the 'social media thing' isn't limited to Britney.  P!nk just turned off her instagram comments because of all the parenting criticism.

Let Britney live her life.  Michael Jackson also had insecurities too. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Antoine said:

Of course, but we know Britney (at least superficially) and she seems very insecure about her looks which is completely understandable... I can't imagine what all this hate throughout the years has done on her

87E15DF7-DBAF-4367-8D45-1E1589EAD47C.jpe

You don't have to imagine. This is what decades of public scrutiny for her looks has caused her to do to herself. Not trying to bash Britney in any way. But clearly all the scrutiny took a toll on her.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well, this happens to every public figure out there, not just Britney, it even happens to non public people. In social media you'll always find good and bad comments, it comes with the territory. I hope she has enough maturity to know that don't give two f**ks about it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, KrustyKrab said:

87E15DF7-DBAF-4367-8D45-1E1589EAD47C.jpe

You don't have to imagine. This is what decades of public scrutiny for her looks has caused her to do to herself. Not trying to bash Britney in any way. But clearly all the scrutiny took a toll on her.

It’s so annoying she’s insecure now though it’s understandable. She was a natural beauty and one of the hottest celebrities. To watch her today act like she has to catch up to her young boyfriends looks.... smh.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Antoine said:

It's so sad because I remember her fans judging her literally at EVERY phase of her career/life and then they look back after a few years and PRAISE how good she looked/she was years ago when they were bashing her...

she can never win.

 

Her fans are her worst enemies

I agree 100%. Even I will admit that in my teen year between 2012 and 2015 (14-17) I used to criticise her ‘fun stuff’ in her face on here in threads that were made daily. Now I look back and I realise that no one has the right to comment on what someone does to make themselves happy. Happiness is the most important thing in this world, it’s such a shame that there is so much toxicity 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Rich pop star butchers her own face with bad surgery and botox and make-up. 

 

People point out she could do better for herself. 

 

Stans ***** about those trying to help Britney. 

 

If Britney listened to advice she'd look 20 and be a goddess. She ignores it though.

Lol, you call people who leave nasty comments on social media "those trying to help"? :gerlwat:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block