New IG post - Britney not wearing makeup while doing cardio

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

But tbh, it still makes me feel weird. Precisely because she's never paid attention to what people say about her, it feels, strange. Especially because this time it's not against the media (all the time) or a celebrity or something, but the "fans". What's more disheartening than an artist fighting against her own fans? What I mean is, she seems to be so pissed off, with us in general, and that makes me feel, weird. It makes me feel guilty despite never insulting her on Instagram or anywhere else, or attacking her family, or so.

I just can't wait for that hearing to come, and hopefully she's set free from the conservatorship so she can sort of start again with her life, and just leave behind all these sour episodes.

I disagree, have you seen some of the comments on her Instagram? Those people are not her fans, and tbh I feel like she has the right to tell her fans that it is really her posting & its from the same day she posted it. Like how can fans say things about her & she's not able to defend it? Fans shouldn't be judging her the way they do & than get mad at her for defending herself 

1 hour ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I disagree, have you seen some of the comments on her Instagram? Those people are not her fans, and tbh I feel like she has the right to tell her fans that it is really her posting & its from the same day she posted it. Like how can fans say things about her & she's not able to defend it? Fans shouldn't be judging her the way they do & than get mad at her for defending herself 

Tbh I don't read the comments, because I know how the Internet is, especially social media, but I can totally imagine the kind of things people say. And I always assumed that artists didn't read the comments either, precisely because of how toxic it is. 

I just don't think it's healthy. She's responded to more negative comments / accusations these months than she's done to positive comments in her, entire career. Like, she's obviously just focusing on all the criticism, whether she's reading herself the comments or people from "her team" are telling her "what fans are saying". Meawhile she ignores all the positive things people also say, there's never a shoutout to that. 

I don't know how to explain it. It's not like she doesn't have any reasons to feel pissed, because obviously if you go an read and pay attention to all the negative stuff, anybody would feel upset. But the question is why give it importance now, when she never seemed to care in the past? Or why ignore all the positive things people ALSO say about her?

So the fact that she keeps posting that kind of subtle jabs at "haters" tells me it still affects her, and she's like in this defensive mode. And that makes me sad, because she's so much bigger and better than any of the negative stuff that can show up on her social media, and someone should let her know that.

And it gives me this impression that she thinks Insta followers == fans, and maybe it's that what's affecting her because it's her own "fans" who are telling her those awful things (I mean, I bet some fans do tell her bad things, but that's not all of us). So if in her eyes her fans are doing that (plus all the #FreeBritney situation and whatever they told her) who else does she have left? That must make her feel pretty bummed. 

And that's what makes me feel weird. Because any other person could be like "YAS Britney, so fierce :yesplease: " "Go tell'em" but I just feel like she needs a big hug :idkney: and that she feels assured that there's more fans that love her unconditionally than there are haters. 

I’m not sure what she’s trying to achieve by showing she’s fully in control and everything. I always take into consideration the text could be Loucifer, but still... :xfactorlook:

Of course at the end of the day the judge won’t make decisions based on little things like this, but I think media attention on how corrupt the c-ship is can only help. Maybe it would put more pressure on the judge to challenge the previous decisions that were made. The “crazy Britney” narrative has already been pushed hard, now that she’s proving her independence it’s making her look like less of a victim .

It just doesn’t seem like a great timing to show the world you’re fully in control of your Instagram, driving around a lot all of a sudden, etc.:mj:

I really need to stop giving money to my gym cuz my Queen is giving me all I need. We need that fitness app right now Britney. I want to hear a "now get work *****" when I start my cardio an a other "work, work, work" in the last 30 seconds of a routine. 

Spoiler

Plus: videos of Sam giving personal lessons, tips and more in the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Archived