Britney's future musical direction

NBT

So I think we are at a point now where Britney's music could literally branch off in any direction. By the time her creative juices are flowing again, she could have her freedom back, her life could be completely different. She could have a completely different and maybe exciting perspective on her life and career by the time she gets around to releasing new music. 

So - saying that, which direction would you like her to explore?

I absolutely adored Glory but I would LOVE her to explore some hardcore dance music - that would be amazing. The undeniable distinctive tone of her voice would suit this style massively, and these hits are so fondly remembered - so timeless :madance:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Needleney said:

Im at a point I don't see any future music coming anymore. Hope i'm wrong tho.

There’s always gonna be music, she gets bored easily. If she’s still in the cship, they would make her do an album and if she’s free, she would definitely want to make an album because then she is finally able to call the shots and produce an album she really wants. Given her history, she will always jump back to work. 

If she is still in the conservatorship she will released something radio-friendly.

If she get free i think she will go in a very similar direction she do in 2005-2006, very Mona Lisa, All That She Wants, Rebellion but with a modern sound very Britney.

I would love everything she do with passion, that's what i want for her musical direction... Her choises.

On 7/14/2019 at 4:56 AM, puppylo16 said:

There’s always gonna be music, she gets bored easily. If she’s still in the cship, they would make her do an album and if she’s free, she would definitely want to make an album because then she is finally able to call the shots and produce an album she really wants. Given her history, she will always jump back to work. 

Still, i cannot imagine a world with new Britney music anymore. For me this whole #freebritney movement ruined a lot. There have to happen & change a lot to get some hope or even be excited about new material for me.

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Needleney said:

Still, i cannot imagine a world with new Britney music anymore. For me this whole #freebritney movement ruined a lot. There have to happen & change a lot to get some hope again for me.

Well the paps asked her if she would perform again and she said yes. Try to stay positive :) 

I want her to work with Mark Ronson and explore her artistic side like she wanted before the breakdown and conservatorship.

It's also the perfect moment!
She is a certified Legend in the industry, inspired the new generation and even older artists/contemporaries follow her lead, proved herself as a visionary and a great performer and has sold lots and lots (best selling female since her debut after all).

+Mark is great for expressing her artistic side.
He has worked with Adele,Amy Winehouse,Xtina and recently Gaga and Miley!
He is a great producer and it may even land her success/hits!

At this point we have the bangers and etc..I prefer her to experiment with what she wants since she had been shut down of doing it for so long..
They gave her that with Glory but it was still pretty mainstream sound and there are rumors that she didn't chose her singles that were released so the overall choice and direction probably wasn't hers..

Although I will be happy for whatever sound she gives us tbh..she should be free to do whatever she wants at this point.

Archived