Who else is glad Bombination didn't happen?

SkinnyAsANeedle

It was set to bomb from the start, the ticket sales were so low. It was a blessing in disguise that they tightened the rope on her even tighter, and Papa Spears refused to even let her out of the house... (ALLEGEDLY)

Any thoughts? By the way, did anyone notice I said ALLEGEDLY? Oh my GOD, please don't sue me!!! :toodles:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I think it was a missed opportunity. The choreography was mixed - there was some bad / weird ("Break The Ice") and some pretty decent that I'd sure love to see live ("I'm A Slave 4 U", "Do You Wanna Come Over?").

Also, "Overprotected" was meant to be performed for the first time in years and it would also be the first time Brit performed "My Prerogative"...

*ALLEGEDLY*

28 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

It was set to bomb from the start, the ticket sales were so low.

I don't think that really matters - ticket sales for Christina Aguilera's The Xperience were also not the best, and that show still happened and Xtine even went on tour now. Britney is undoubtedly more popular than Xtine right now, so maybe something similar would've happened... or, at the very least, the show would have one leg.

Seeing her management's post-cancellation attemps at making more money, and after exposing their greed, I don't think they'd really pass-up an opportunity to get some more. :tbh:

I also think that performance-wise, it would've been good too. Britney's dancing gets more lazy and her tics come back after a long while of performing the same thing over and over again, but once something is switched up, all is back to normal and she slays the show. Remember the huge improvement in performances when Britney: Piece Of Me 2.0 began? I think that would've happened again, especially since it's a completely brand new show.

32 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

It was a blessing in disguise that they tightened the rope on her even tighter, and Papa Spears refused to even let her out of the house...

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but everything we found out about Domination's cancellation sure as hell does not sound like a good thing. Also, I've been pretty active in #FreeBritney when it got really popular here, and yet I don't remember anyone ever bringing up anything about her not being able to leave her house... like, yes, the conservatorship demands that she is under constant supervision and has to ask for permission with the tiniest things, but I don't recognize any news about Brit being locked in her own house... :ineedthetruth:

4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Also, "Overprotected" was meant to be performed for the first time in years and it would also be the first time Brit performed "My Prerogative"...

I really doubt it she would have performed Overprotected tbh. Girl the IRONY would be too much for anyone - us, her or her team - to handle :frenchy:

8 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

AFTER the show was cancelled. They could have just said that to keep the fans they got from her and hype themselves up.

I'm sure they had great ideas and vision but sis, Overprotected :jfallonlol:

well, she did Lucky at Piece Of Me and was gonna do it again for Domination so...? it's not that deep

Archived