Rebellion's producer

3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I know but maybe she did it because as always they did not allow her creative control and she was angry.This is Tumblr's post.

Here is the cover art and the true story about “Rebellion” that is being hidden. Emailed to me by a close friend who worked with Jive Records from 2001-2009:

“Rebellion” or “Rebellion (Ain’t Selling My Soul)” was to be the first single off “The Original Doll”. It was originally created May 2004, without Britney getting permission from her record label.

Britney planned to release TOD March 20, 2005- planning to rid off all her past. And after her injury, she was secretly working more on it in the studio. She wanted Kevin to be on the record, although no song was written for the two of them. She also was trying to get Michael Jackson to be on the record, and wanted him to produce a track or two, too.

Word is that she also wanted Janet Jackson to be on a song she was working on which she called “My Body”, although it wasn’t finished and was barely recorded. The song was to be a response to the media for what happened to both Britney and Janet, with the media finding out that Britney wasn’t a virgin and the Super Bowl incident with Janet. She wanted to let the ? know that only she owned her body, as Janet owned hers, and only they could judge themselves. This was something she wanted to do on “In The Zone”, however, her label kept discouraging her. However, the Janet incident at the Super Bowl sparked back her old feelings and she wanted them to work together on this song- to shut the media up.

She wanted this album to have more of an urban feel, which possibly explains why she took the direction she did with “Blackout”.

The second single was to be an unknown song- one that has not been discovered yet. 
“Red Wrapped Around My..” was the second single and it was both written and produced by Britney and an unknown producer. The song was about Britney’s newfound faith in herself and the Kabbalah and was a Madonna influenced track.

Another song, whether Britney wanted to use it as a single or not is unknown, is called “Not A Sinner”. You can hear it’s first original ? steps in “Am I A Sinner?”, however it has a much more mature sound and it has more of an urban feel. 
The person that wrote to me heard the song and says it opens with a double bass-like intro. The song is meant to sound like a tease. Although the person forgot most of the lyrics, they remember that the chorus exactly and it goes like this: 
“I’m not a sinner 
Well, could you blame me?
I’m not wrong
And if I am, would you try to understand? 
Is it immoral? Calling me a ***** or..?
I’m not your woman scorned
I’m not a sinner
Can’t tell me I’m wrong
We’re of the same skin, same cloth
So if I’m a sinner then you have been one all along”

Another line was “You can judge me by what you think I do in the streets / Look in the mirror, and look at yourself because you’re the one doing that ? in your sheets” which was in the bridge.

“Not A Sinner” was meant to address the public on the harsh criticism towards Britney. She wanted to let them know that she was happy with who she was and that they could not judge her for being honest.

Of course, Britney planned on conceiving a ? with Kevin in October after they wed, so she decided to push back the album to release the first single Easter 2006. She wanted to make the media ?.

The source, who wishes to remain anonymous, commented that this album, “The Original Doll” was (in their words) “truly supposed to be Britney’s“Ray Of Light” but with more edge, aggression and attitude and a bit less spirituality. It was definitely Britney’s way of owning her new assertive self.”

However, Britney’s label was very ? that she was planning much ahead without them and they wanted her to do what they wanted. They felt it was a bit too forceful and were ? that Britney did not discuss a single thing with them. The source commented that “they didn’t want her feeling too confident. It was sort of like a fear of losing control over a huge investment and they didn’t want her to feel confident enough to leave. They knew if she left, they would lose a huge source of income. Britney was making it huge obviously and they wanted a piece of what she had. They thought if they let her go through with this and if it became successful, she’d feel like like she wouldn’t need anyone and would feel that she didn’t need to adhere to their needs because she could do without them. They wanted her to be totally dependent on their team…”

In other words, they didn’t want her to get personal with her ? unless they had some say in it in fear of losing control. It has nothing to do with timing and whatnot, but literally everything to do with control.

Supposedly, she also had a message about Hollywood. But that’s all I was told. It all ended up being scrapped after they threatened her. The fact that she gave up pushing the album probably was influenced by issues in her family, including with Kevin, and the media’s harsh scrutiny which slowly drove her off the edge. Little by little the album was scrapped and it was all gone by November 2005. “Mona Lisa” was definitely supposed to be on the album, although she was really working on “Rebellion” more than anyone thinks.

Hmm that's interesting, but it sounds almost too good to be true. 

• Like 5

Another line was “You can judge me by what you think I do in the streets / Look in the mirror, and look at yourself because you’re the one doing that ? in yoursheets” which was in the bridge.

Wait that verse is dope ... this is the Britney we needed , she so desperately wanted to be taken serious and not like the little pop blonde girl but unfortunately that never happened 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I know but maybe she did it because as always they did not allow her creative control and she was angry.This is Tumblr's post.

Here is the cover art and the true story about “Rebellion” that is being hidden. Emailed to me by a close friend who worked with Jive Records from 2001-2009:

“Rebellion” or “Rebellion (Ain’t Selling My Soul)” was to be the first single off “The Original Doll”. It was originally created May 2004, without Britney getting permission from her record label.

Britney planned to release TOD March 20, 2005- planning to rid off all her past. And after her injury, she was secretly working more on it in the studio. She wanted Kevin to be on the record, although no song was written for the two of them. She also was trying to get Michael Jackson to be on the record, and wanted him to produce a track or two, too.

Word is that she also wanted Janet Jackson to be on a song she was working on which she called “My Body”, although it wasn’t finished and was barely recorded. The song was to be a response to the media for what happened to both Britney and Janet, with the media finding out that Britney wasn’t a virgin and the Super Bowl incident with Janet. She wanted to let the ? know that only she owned her body, as Janet owned hers, and only they could judge themselves. This was something she wanted to do on “In The Zone”, however, her label kept discouraging her. However, the Janet incident at the Super Bowl sparked back her old feelings and she wanted them to work together on this song- to shut the media up.

She wanted this album to have more of an urban feel, which possibly explains why she took the direction she did with “Blackout”.

The second single was to be an unknown song- one that has not been discovered yet. 
“Red Wrapped Around My..” was the second single and it was both written and produced by Britney and an unknown producer. The song was about Britney’s newfound faith in herself and the Kabbalah and was a Madonna influenced track.

Another song, whether Britney wanted to use it as a single or not is unknown, is called “Not A Sinner”. You can hear it’s first original ? steps in “Am I A Sinner?”, however it has a much more mature sound and it has more of an urban feel. 
The person that wrote to me heard the song and says it opens with a double bass-like intro. The song is meant to sound like a tease. Although the person forgot most of the lyrics, they remember that the chorus exactly and it goes like this: 
“I’m not a sinner 
Well, could you blame me?
I’m not wrong
And if I am, would you try to understand? 
Is it immoral? Calling me a ***** or..?
I’m not your woman scorned
I’m not a sinner
Can’t tell me I’m wrong
We’re of the same skin, same cloth
So if I’m a sinner then you have been one all along”

Another line was “You can judge me by what you think I do in the streets / Look in the mirror, and look at yourself because you’re the one doing that ? in your sheets” which was in the bridge.

“Not A Sinner” was meant to address the public on the harsh criticism towards Britney. She wanted to let them know that she was happy with who she was and that they could not judge her for being honest.

Of course, Britney planned on conceiving a ? with Kevin in October after they wed, so she decided to push back the album to release the first single Easter 2006. She wanted to make the media ?.

The source, who wishes to remain anonymous, commented that this album, “The Original Doll” was (in their words) “truly supposed to be Britney’s“Ray Of Light” but with more edge, aggression and attitude and a bit less spirituality. It was definitely Britney’s way of owning her new assertive self.”

However, Britney’s label was very ? that she was planning much ahead without them and they wanted her to do what they wanted. They felt it was a bit too forceful and were ? that Britney did not discuss a single thing with them. The source commented that “they didn’t want her feeling too confident. It was sort of like a fear of losing control over a huge investment and they didn’t want her to feel confident enough to leave. They knew if she left, they would lose a huge source of income. Britney was making it huge obviously and they wanted a piece of what she had. They thought if they let her go through with this and if it became successful, she’d feel like like she wouldn’t need anyone and would feel that she didn’t need to adhere to their needs because she could do without them. They wanted her to be totally dependent on their team…”

In other words, they didn’t want her to get personal with her ? unless they had some say in it in fear of losing control. It has nothing to do with timing and whatnot, but literally everything to do with control.

Supposedly, she also had a message about Hollywood. But that’s all I was told. It all ended up being scrapped after they threatened her. The fact that she gave up pushing the album probably was influenced by issues in her family, including with Kevin, and the media’s harsh scrutiny which slowly drove her off the edge. Little by little the album was scrapped and it was all gone by November 2005. “Mona Lisa” was definitely supposed to be on the album, although she was really working on “Rebellion” more than anyone thinks.

Can we find this person? Or his/her friend? 

Eee... Guys:

The producer's name is Christopher "Notes" Olsen.

He also produced w/ Britney an Otis Redding Tribute & work w/ her for the VMA 07 performance & House of Blues Tour mixes. He also produced part of Kevin's debut album.

But I have really bad news, guys... Sadly, Christopher died last 10th of May of 2010 at age of 24 in an horrible & tragic accident in a hotel. He sat up on the handrail from the stairwell and he fell eight floors down... It had to be & still must be so hard for his family, friend & for Britney(In the case she knows about it..)

• Like 2

But... We heard Britney listen the song in her car, she upload the snippet in her website.

Also, What about this? We've been hearing about the song sent to radio in a demo. The song should still exist.

https://allwomenstalk.com/new-britney-spears-tracks-revealed/

1.REBELLION(PRODUCED BY SCOTT STORCH)

(Your reaction)

The darkest song on the demo. We have liked a lot because it samplers Mozart’s Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro.The drums enters and then the new melody of the song starts making an interesting break between the previous fragment.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Eee... Guys:

He also produced w/ Britney an Otis Redding Tribute & work w/ her for the VMA 07 performance & House of Blues Tour mixes. He also produced part of Kevin's debut album.

But I have really bad news, guys... Sadly, Christopher died last 10th of May of 2010 at age of 24 in an horrible & tragic accident in a hotel. He sat up on the handrail from the stairwell and he fell eight floors down... It had to be & still must be so hard for his family, friend & for Britney(In the case she knows about it..)

He produced the demo.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Eee... Guys:

I mean most of us on here knew about this. It is very sad though.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Youwantmoore said:

It would be so DOPE if rebellion leaked right now, it would be the perfect timing.  

Of course it's the perfect time, but it's really hard to find and those who have it know the story and the mistery surrounding this track and that makes things even more difficult.