New Lou Taylor Instagram post

timito

10 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Her New Instagram Post is a picture of sentences saying "

WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU DO NOT GET THE RIGHT TO INCITE HATE AND PERPETUATE LIES. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.  " 

and caption of this post that Lou wrote :

Enough ️ No one gets the right to take my name and accuse me of hate and continue perpetuating lies. I have been silent long enough. Anyone who knows me knows I am a lover of people ? - so let me speak truth - I employ people who identify as LGBTQ ?️‍?
Some of my best friends identify as LGBTQ ?️‍? Some of my most trusted advisors identify as LGBTQ ?️‍? -
For anyone to think they can take my name incite hate and continue this nonsense is sadly mistaken. I have endured death threats - my clients and family harassed - all over hate and what people “think they know” Enough is Enough.

And Jamie Lynn commented " ❤?❤"  and Lou replied " love you little one."

That’s disgusting. JL is such an idiot, I hope her new show tanks. :decisions:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Yes TIMITO, what is “happening”?

AAND by the wayy, on Loucifer’s post about LGBTQ blah blah... who the hell is she thinking will get the message while her account is private.

I think she’s worried about her business. In her suit against the website she said it was damaging to her business. All the indeed/google/glassdoor reviews that attack her - some have allegedly been from actual employees who have said her business is seen negatively in the industry.

JL comes across as naive and self centred. In the fan circle (yes she had one on FB) a fan who had hacked JLS photobucket in 2010ish (remember the videos of Preston and Maddie suddenly appearing) ended up winning one of JLS IG competitions for free t shirts. There was uproar in the fan comm. She doesn’t have a clue.

• Super Mods
On 7/12/2019 at 1:27 PM, BradAdamson said:

Homophobia and intolerance of the LGBTQ community in general is based in religion AND small minded cishets who are intolerant of / unwilling to learn about things they don’t understand (who incidentally often use religion as an excuse for their disgusting opinions).  

Even the minority of closeted people who do hide behind homophobia have been conditioned into acting like that by the aforementioned homophobic people around them. So yes, it is extremely damaging to say homophobia stems from people who aren’t out. You can’t fight a problem unless you’re addressing the root of it.

You said a whole bunch of fluff just to basically say what I already said. The root is those who are in denial, when is it gonna end then? Those that are “victims” would just pass down their beliefs on to someone else. That doesn’t make sense.

Are we gonna forgive **** soldiers for their crimes because all they did was just follow orders? Are we gonna sympathize with serial killers too because they have lived damaging lives that lead them down the dark path? No excuses, Britney’s family is conservative yet she’s liberal. People can make choices. I’m not gonna sit here and say “oh that’s ok, you were conditioned to think that way.”  

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

You said a whole bunch of fluff just to basically say what I already said. The root is those who are in denial, when is it gonna end then? Those that are “victims” would just pass down their beliefs on to someone else. That doesn’t make sense.

Are we gonna forgive **** soldiers for their crimes because all they did was just follow orders? Are we gonna sympathize with serial killers too because they have lived damaging lives that lead them down the dark path? No excuses, Britney’s family is conservative yet she’s liberal. People can make choices. I’m not gonna sit here and say “oh that’s ok, you were conditioned to think that way.”  

Well you know that isn’t what I was saying. Your post implied that all homophobes are closest cases, I pointed out people like that are a minority. They don’t get a free pass.

I think Jamie Lynne is not beeing controlled or a puppet. She knows what's going on, but she is ripping the benefits of it. Have you guys noticed that Lou didn't give Jamie Lynne anything except for a failed music carrer all these years that she's been in their lives, but all of a sudden, when the free britney movement became a thing an lou's name started to come up, Jamie Lynne gets a netflix show... What an interesting coincidence don't ya think? Also isn't good ol little sis using britneys miami home as a vacay spot for some time now? Will those privileges end once the conservatoship ends? Also, their daddy is evil as hell so how is it so hard the believe that she is evil as well? Everyone in Britney's life is shady as hell to me, from the father, to the mother, to the sibblings, lawyers, managers... Not a single decent person?

6 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I think Jamie Lynne is not beeing controlled or a puppet. She knows what's going on, but she is ripping the benefits of it. Have you guys noticed that Lou didn't give Jamie Lynne anything except for a failed music carrer all these years that she's been in their lives, but all of a sudden, when the free britney movement became a thing an lou's name started to come up, Jamie Lynne gets a netflix show... What an interesting coincidence don't ya think? Also isn't good ol little sis using britneys miami home as a vacay spot for some time now? Will those privileges end once the conservatoship ends? Also, their daddy is evil as hell so how is it so hard the believe that she is evil as well? Everyone in Britney's life is shady as hell to me, from the father, to the mother, to the sibblings, lawyers, managers... Not a single decent person?

I noticed this, too. JL supposedly has or had  Tristan Lora on her team. He was, as she described him, “her tour manager, manager, therapist, stylist and best friend...”. What was he actually doing for her? Like, managing her how? Styling her for what & when?? Jamie Lynn barely played any gigs and rarely made appearances even while in Nashville or when she returned to Kentwood. I think that was JL’s decision to lay low and just write some songs whenever but mainly focus on Maddie, which I understand. But I think she used Maddie as an excuse to not really pursue her music career. I got the feeling she doesn’t like doing the hard work it takes to get anywhere in show business, she doesn’t like the pressure or the grind of it all plus she’s so used to her lifestyle her sister has afforded them all to live. It’s not like she has to actually try to make it. She’s doing pretty well without having to do anything. She’s never struggled to have what she’s had (thanks to Britney) even the Netflix show must not have been a toughie to land.

I don’t think she cared that much about singing/songwriting anyway. It’s a hobby. She got lucky with that one song she co-wrote several years ago that another artist recorded. It’s weird that after years of claiming to be chasing her dream as a country singer she suddenly wants to act again. Sure JL knows more than we do but I think she’s brainwashed by Lou and very she’s always been closer to Jamie than Britney. Maybe she sees things they way Jamie and Lou do. Haha now I’m thinking of calling her Jamie Lou lmao!!:pieceofwhat: (jk...kinda?)

Some of you say that Jamie Lynn is mind screwed by Lucifer  by supporting her post.... but I don’t think she is neither I don’t think Lucifer is a good guy...

Britneys mom by liking and commenting all these freebritney related posts doesn’t make her seam to be supporting Lucifer ,Jamie Lynn “supporting” her is just a smart mind if you know what I mean...

Who knows at the end, we have to wait and see. But I remember reading Lynnes book when she talks being “nice”to Sam Lufti just to overthink him and get to Britney when they didn’t have access to see her...

2 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Some of you say that Jamie Lynn is mind screwed by Lucifer  by supporting her post.... but I don’t think she is neither I don’t think Lucifer is a good guy...

Britneys mom by liking and commenting all these freebritney related posts doesn’t make her seam to be supporting Lucifer ,Jamie Lynn “supporting” her is just a smart mind if you know what I mean...

Who knows at the end what’s realy going on,we have to wait and see. But I remember reading Lynnes book when she talks being “nice”to Sam Lufti just to overthink him and get to Britney when they didn’t have access to see her...

Archived