New Lou Taylor Instagram post

timito

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You sound like you work at Lou’s camp. So do explain where did Homophobia came from? Why do bullies go the extra length of killing gays or beating the crap out of them for no reason? Why are they so angry over something that has nothing to do with them? Because it actually is, they are frustrated and conflicted with feelings (society telling them one thing but they feel differently) this confusion then get built up into anger and then that’s where we end up with all these beatings and bullying. So you tell me what’s more damaging. 

Homophobia and intolerance of the LGBTQ community in general is based in religion AND small minded cishets who are intolerant of / unwilling to learn about things they don’t understand (who incidentally often use religion as an excuse for their disgusting opinions).  

Even the minority of closeted people who do hide behind homophobia have been conditioned into acting like that by the aforementioned homophobic people around them. So yes, it is extremely damaging to say homophobia stems from people who aren’t out. You can’t fight a problem unless you’re addressing the root of it.

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

Ummm why do I feel the need to remind some members here that this is a psychotic witch that stalks and preys on vulnerable young women, has a weird exorcist business going on, and praises herself through the social media accounts of her own clients.

This is a highly sick and twisted individual and one Britney never asked for to be in her life & one she doesn't need.

But then my mind can’t  coprehand if that’s how she is why Britneys sister can be rooting for her. It’s just really doesn’t make sense. Yes I can agree that her dad my not have britneys best interest considering he is an alcoholic who has a lot of bad history but Britneys sister... it just doesn’t make any sense. 

3 hours ago, falka said:

There was that weird twitter account of, now dead, elderly man, who suggested that Wallet once before left Lou with mess of his own making:messbye:, but I don't remember details.

????? we know nothing this is what im saying for the past few months... but something fishy is going on for sure

Her New Instagram Post is a picture of sentences saying "

WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU DO NOT GET THE RIGHT TO INCITE HATE AND PERPETUATE LIES. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.  " 

and caption of this post that Lou wrote :

Enough ️ No one gets the right to take my name and accuse me of hate and continue perpetuating lies. I have been silent long enough. Anyone who knows me knows I am a lover of people ? - so let me speak truth - I employ people who identify as LGBTQ ?️‍?
Some of my best friends identify as LGBTQ ?️‍? Some of my most trusted advisors identify as LGBTQ ?️‍? -
For anyone to think they can take my name incite hate and continue this nonsense is sadly mistaken. I have endured death threats - my clients and family harassed - all over hate and what people “think they know” Enough is Enough.

And Jamie Lynn commented " ❤?❤"  and Lou replied " love you little one."

Here is the opinion of Lindsay Lohan's father, we are talking about someone who knows Lou in person,when Dina Lohan and Lindsay's manager/life coach Lou Taylor (who has worked with Britney Spears) tried to obtain a conservatorship for Lindsay :

• "Since Dina and Lou are going to try to be co-conservators, I had a choice of fighting it or petitioning for the purpose of appointing two conservators who don't have an interest in Lindsay's money, but rather her as a person and human being. It is being worked on and NO I will not be conservator but I will be damned if Lou Taylor (who only knows Lindsay 3 months) or Dina (who can't handle herself or her own financial affairs) are co-conservators. I just want Lindsay's life and career to be guided by people who are in it with their hearts, NOT their hands."

15 minutes ago, LELE said:

Here is the opinion of Lindsay Lohan's father, we are talking about someone who knows Lou in person,when Dina Lohan and Lindsay's manager/life coach Lou Taylor (who has worked with Britney Spears) tried to obtain a conservatorship for Lindsay :

I know about all this but still my question remains why the heck does Britney’s sister defend her. If all accusations about her are correct then Jamie Lynn is the most *****ed up person ever! And I really can’t wrap my head around how she can support Lou .

2 hours ago, timito said:

But then my mind can’t  coprehand if that’s how she is why Britneys sister can be rooting for her. It’s just really doesn’t make sense. Yes I can agree that her dad my not have britneys best interest considering he is an alcoholic who has a lot of bad history but Britneys sister... it just doesn’t make any sense. 

Because she’s indoctorinated/brainwashed. Lou was instrumental in getting jamie lynn started in Nashville where she was heavily into the church Lou’s husband ran. She had also previously (according to Lynnes book) almost gone to mercy ministries presumably organised by Lou, but then the family had some change of heart and as we know with most southerners they believed religion was influencing everything.

when JL posted against people trolling her with free britney, she did post ‘GTFOH about things you don’t understand’. what you don’t understand.

My point is ... jamie lynn hears what she’s told. Has she spent more than a few days every few months with Britney in less than 20 years? I don’t think so.

1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

Her New Instagram Post is a picture of sentences saying "

WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU DO NOT GET THE RIGHT TO INCITE HATE AND PERPETUATE LIES. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.  " 

and caption of this post that Lou wrote :

Enough ️ No one gets the right to take my name and accuse me of hate and continue perpetuating lies. I have been silent long enough. Anyone who knows me knows I am a lover of people ? - so let me speak truth - I employ people who identify as LGBTQ ?️‍?
Some of my best friends identify as LGBTQ ?️‍? Some of my most trusted advisors identify as LGBTQ ?️‍? -
For anyone to think they can take my name incite hate and continue this nonsense is sadly mistaken. I have endured death threats - my clients and family harassed - all over hate and what people “think they know” Enough is Enough.

And Jamie Lynn commented " ❤?❤"  and Lou replied " love you little one."

tumblr_nimk8a4sij1skru9ro2_500.gif

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Because she’s indoctorinated/brainwashed. Lou was instrumental in getting jamie lynn started in Nashville where she was heavily into the church Lou’s husband ran. She had also previously (according to Lynnes book) almost gone to mercy ministries presumably organised by Lou, but then the family had some change of heart and as we know with most southerners they believed religion was influencing everything.

when JL posted against people trolling her with free britney, she did post ‘GTFOH about things you don’t understand’. what you don’t understand.

My point is ... jamie lynn hears what she’s told. Has she spent more than a few days every few months with Britney in less than 20 years? I don’t think so.

THIS Times 100!! Jamie Lynn is mind screwed by Lou. They all are! That’s the same damn woman who was in Lynne’s ear trying to get her to send Jamie Lynn off to that facility for pregnant unwed teens. They must’ve realized how terrible that would look to the general public to know they’re acting like it’s the 1950s where the pregnant teens have to hide out because they “got themselves in trouble”, as the saying used to go. Did JL forget this is or did she do the Christian thing by forgiving and forgetting. Her choice but omg she’s a mess! I can’t with her.:ririshade2: 

Lou has conveniently overlooked her role in Mercy Ministries as well as her CREEPY husband’s screwed up mentality and SUSPECT business dealings, and her own SUSPECT business deals related to Britney’s conservatorship! Looney Lou can **** OFF with that some of my best friends identify as lgbt ****!! ?BISH WE SEE YOU FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE. Even if the Spears’s are too deluded, dumb and blinded by your conniving manipulative ***!!! :grimace: Lou must’ve received personal calls or blowback from people within the industry and that’s why she made this post. As she continues to reveal through the way she’s going about the Britney situation- it’s not about what Lou says, it’s about what she doesn’t say. Her defense is calculated, weak and fake. Cry a river *****!! No1Curr.:akii:

JL isn’t in the best position to do anything anyway for what her sis is going through and she’s obviously a simple minded, spineless tool. Idc about the lame Netflix show she’s doing. Her music career could’ve actually gone farther but she threw it in the toilet. Frankly, I don’t care much for her personally anymore. Her continuous defense of Lou Taylor and her loyalty to her has turned me completely away. They’re all on my F-U List tbh. :bedtime:

24 minutes ago, generation glory said:

THIS Times 100!! Jamie Lynn is mind screwed by Lou. They all are! That’s the same damn woman who was in Lynne’s ear trying to get her to send Jamie Lynn off to that facility for pregnant unwed teens. They must’ve realized how terrible that would look to the general public to know they’re acting like it’s the 1950s where the pregnant teens have to hide out because they “got themselves in trouble”, as the saying used to go. Did JL forget this is or did she do the Christian thing by forgiving and forgetting. Her choice but omg she’s a mess! I can’t with her.:ririshade2: 

Lou has conveniently overlooked her role in Mercy Ministries as well as her CREEPY husband’s screwed up mentality and SUSPECT business dealings, and her own SUSPECT business deals related to Britney’s conservatorship! Looney Lou can **** OFF with that some of my best friends identify as lgbt ****!! ?BISH WE SEE YOU FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE. Even if the Spears’s are too deluded, dumb and blinded by your conniving manipulative ***!!! :grimace: Lou must’ve received personal calls or blowback from people within the industry and that’s why she made this post. As she continues to reveal through the way she’s going about the Britney situation- it’s not about what Lou says, it’s about what she doesn’t say. Her defense is calculated, weak and fake. Cry a river *****!! No1Curr.:akii:

JL isn’t in the best position to do anything anyway for what her sis is going through and she’s obviously a simple minded, spineless tool. Idc about the lame Netflix show she’s doing. Her music career could’ve actually gone farther but she threw it in the toilet. Frankly, I don’t care much for her personally anymore. Her continuous defense of Lou Taylor and her loyalty to her has turned me completely away. They’re all on my F-U List tbh. :bedtime:

I bet Jamie Lynn was never told about it... it was probably a conversation between Lynn, Britney, Bryan and Jamie.  It was most likely vetoed by Lynn.  I wonder if this led to the restraining order from Britney against Lynn.  IDK

4 hours ago, timito said:

Just saying my thoughts considering what is happening 

Yes TIMITO, what is “happening”?

AAND by the wayy, on Loucifer’s post about LGBTQ blah blah... who the hell is she thinking will get the message while her account is private.

She virtue signalled hardcore in this, and this is the second time she's done it overall (the first time was in a DM to a fan on IG): and you're asking if she's really the bad guy? Seriously, sis? :idgi:

Edit: Wait, because of Jamie Lynn sucking up to her? Lmfao. :walkonby:

She is so f**king creepy, the way she speaks, that whole religious fanatic vibe around her... I can't stand her! 'I'm a lover of people' Oh just STFU. Go baptize in the Jordan river again, don't forget to take Jamie Spears with you and please don't ever come back.

Archived