New Lou Taylor Instagram post

timito

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously...she’s the one who planned the entire conservatorship & drained Britney’s foundation into her homophobic church. She stalked Brit for months, told her she was never getting married again, told her she needed to get rid of her “evil spirits”, & sent her a f**king pink hat. Loucifer needs to go to the light & see Jesus:sassybrit:

1 hour ago, timito said:

If she is not the bad guy we all think she is then what’s with the Britney conservatorship. Who is actually the bad guy in all this

There was that weird twitter account of, now dead, elderly man, who suggested that Wallet once before left Lou with mess of his own making:messbye:, but I don't remember details.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Obviously...she’s the one who planned the entire conservatorship & drained Britney’s foundation into her homophobic church. She stalked Brit for months, told her she was never getting married again, told her she needed to get rid of her “evil spirits”, & sent her a f**king pink hat. Loucifer needs to go to the light & see Jesus:sassybrit:

Base on what you are saying, Why do I get the feeling Lou is actually a closeted Lesbian. The creepy stalker that slowly inches into the inner circle, basically have her captive through legal means. Looks to me like she can be the female Frollo.

Oaf8.gif

2 hours ago, timito said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzzJ8PAl2YTHriGyDsq8LtLmEXJHpW3YN4tPGM0/?igshid=mf8xrd7e2lc2

im starting to get really confused. Is she really the bad guy? Even Jamie Lynn has commented support for her. If she is not the bad guy we all think she is then what’s with the Britney conservatorship. Who is actually the bad guy in all this

Her account is private so if you don’t follow her you can’t see anything so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, BradAdamson said:

That’s... not true. And also damaging to suggest homophobia is rooted in people who are in denial

You sound like you work at Lou’s camp. So do explain where did Homophobia came from? Why do bullies go the extra length of killing gays or beating the crap out of them for no reason? Why are they so angry over something that has nothing to do with them? Because it actually is, they are frustrated and conflicted with feelings (society telling them one thing but they feel differently) this confusion then get built up into anger and then that’s where we end up with all these beatings and bullying. So you tell me what’s more damaging. 

Archived