We got new YouTube thumbnails

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

now we need them to remaster the music videos though :mariahstare:

I think Sony is going to follow Universal and remaster their videos. I think they do it already with Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up.

Now, i found Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" in HD and they are also in Sony.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the new 3 thumbnail used before? 

The Piece Of Me one looks so much better, wasn't a fan of the old one. I like the Ooh La La one too.

Not sure if I like the Born To Make You Happy/Womanizer ones that much, both look kinda blurry... think I prefer the old ones. 

9 minutes ago, Isla said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the new 3 thumbnail used before? 

The Piece Of Me one looks so much better, wasn't a fan of the old one. I like the Ooh La La one too.

Not sure if I like the Born To Make You Happy/Womanizer ones that much, both look kinda blurry... think I prefer the old ones. 

I think they've used the 3 one before :mhm:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

When will HIAM though. It's literally the only video that has never got its thumbnail updated throughout the several updates they've done over the years.

Doesn't even have the VEVO watermark on it.

1 hour ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Vevo is who actually change it, RCA (the record label) are the ones who uploads videos.

Hope they upload it in HD when it happen.

They really need to put the Overprotected Darkchild video on there now and also make sure all of her videos are available worldwide (Do Somethin’ is blocked in my country)

13 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Well they should change BOMT, Circus, Overprotected and Sometimes (her face is crammped), HIAM (has not been changed since the beginning), TTWE (she looks like she has no eyebrows) and Gimme More (she literally looks like a ghost) :tiffanynod:

I don't think they change TTWE or Gimme More, both were recently changed.

Archived