People are saying britneys pregnant?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is not.

Britney has already proved she is a good and loving mother...She would never talk about losing weight and dieting while pregnant, since she always puts her children needsΒ before her. She is also under a lot of stress and she wouldn’t subject herself or a potential baby to that. It’s just not the time. Please stop spreading rumors.

• Content Curators

ya know what

i am wondering the reason they arent announcing something new like domination again

maybe she wants another kid

this would be the absolute perfect time too, shes at a good age, shes fit, she doesnt have any new stuff coming up, in a stable relationship for 3 yrs

just a thought pls dont drag me pyschos

45 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ya know what

i am wondering the reason they arent announcing something new like domination again

maybe she wants another kid

this would be the absolute perfect time too, shes at a good age, shes fit, she doesnt have any new stuff coming up, in a stable relationship for 3 yrs

just a thought pls dont drag me pyschos

You’re messier than her insta:explainlol:.Β 

Highly doubt she's pregnant with all the C-Ship craziness going on in her life. She would not have full control over her child if she ever did. I'm sure she wants to get pregnant again, and even I would love to see her prove to all those nasty people in her life that she can. But unless it was an accident, I'm sure she won't do it until the C-Ship is over, plus I'm sure the type of meds she's taking will affect the ability to get pregnant as well.

Archived