Miley posts about homage to Britney in Mother's Daughter Video

Slayer

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Miley is struggling to find her "niche" in music. She keeps switching genres with each album. Bangerz was urban and then her last album she went to country and now this album I dont even know what direction she's going. Electro? 

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I feel like Miley is struggling to find her "niche" in music. She keeps switching genres with each album. Bangerz was urban and then her last album she went to country and now this album I dont even know what direction she's going. Electro? 

She is rich as hell, that's why she can do that and I kinda like it. 

47 minutes ago, Hannah said:

She’s doing what she wants and i respect it. I think a lot of people like it too 

15 hours ago, Hannah said:

Apparently the material on She Is Coming was very Bangerz-esque. 

And yeah you're right, the fact she keeps bashing all of her past eras doesn't help either.

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, Hannah said:

Yeah it’s like she’s gambling and just trying everything and hoping one would stick. It makes her look like she’s at a club trying to join the fun kids table to fit in.

Archived