Does her relationship with Sam make anyone else cringe?

colormelou

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, joe sp said:

Of all her boyfriends I think Sam is the most loyal to her team, that´s why he´s still here 

This.

Sam is so in with her team. I’ve never really took to him tbh. He looks like he loves himself way too much to love anyone else and the cringeworthy scripted comments he leaves on her Instagram are just :ririshade2:

He’s defo another user what does someone in their 20s want with someone in her nearly 40s who has no control over her life - MONEY 

16 hours ago, generation glory said:

THIS!!! We know she’s always been into being fit it’s just that now she’s is coming off as extremely desperate. A few weeks ago this woman proclaimed herself to be as skinny as a needle yet she has been so obsessed and stressed herself out over loosing 4 pounds!! Her insecurities will only get worse as she gets older. I hope she’s still in therapy.

Btw therapy doesn’t = cship. If the cship had been serving it’s original intended purpose throughout these 11 ½ years then maybe she wouldn’t still be like this: anxiety ridden, insecure person with daddy issues and body image issues and dependent on a relationship for approval and “love”. (On top of that trying to deal with whatever mental illness she may have.) I’ve always maintained that Britney needs help that the cship clearly isn’t providing her. The cship is about controlling her and the busine$$ of Britney and could care less about her mental well being, given that fact that the people in her inner circle continue to emotionally and psychologically **** with her mind. :icant2:

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

This.

Sam is so in with her team. I’ve never really took to him tbh. He looks like he loves himself way too much to love anyone else and the cringeworthy scripted comments he leaves on her Instagram are just :ririshade2:

He’s defo another user what does someone in their 20s want with someone in her nearly 40s who has no control over her life - MONEY 

Exactly. It’s sick.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m pretty sure it was orchestrated so Britney would end up with him. He said he didn’t know who she was on set, like for real? I know it’s a joke but oh how creative. I’m pretty sure her team encouraged her to see him. People are delusional to think she naturally likes him. Her team hand selects who she goes out with and if so always with supervision. 

He said he didn’t know who she was? And some people still think he’s genuine... 

if he was ugly I’m pretty sure some “fans” would see through him much more clearly. 

It’s just odd Britney fcking Spears is coming off as an insecure cougar. Some of you guys might be new fans but I was a fan from BOMT to ITZ era. It’s just tragic everything is so weird nowadays. 

i could care less at this point, all her relationships are weird in some levels, specially during the c-ship. but i think sam is the best one so far, he gives me the good vibes... i don't care if he's ambition and is getting the benefits from dating her, britney doesn't care she always wants to help people around her so... what made me side eye him a bit is his relationship with her team? it seems suspicious to me his role during the freebritney time. 

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Dirk said:

i could care less at this point, all her relationships are weird in some levels, specially during the c-ship. but i think sam is the best one so far, he gives me the good vibes... i don't care if he's ambition and is getting the benefits from dating her, britney doesn't care she always wants to help people around her so... what made me side eye him a bit is his relationship with her team? it seems suspicious to me his role during the freebritney time. 

That’s what gets me. I understand he’s meant to be a **** boy and the kid can get his little rewards for being a good boy but it just irks me that he’s tied to her team. With all his successes, he has to return the favor to her team somehow so that is what worries me.

On 7/6/2019 at 4:21 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is not true at all...Britney has always cared about her image and she’s always been obsessed with her body.  There’s a documentary (don’t remember for what era now) where she says she does more than a hundred pushups and she is constantly in the gym. I believe it was for the Britney album.

Edit: It was 1000 sit-ups and the documentary is Diary

And of course she has no clue who the **** she is, have you seen the disgusting things her FANS say about her? They call her old, they call her raccoon eyes, they talk about her wrinkles, when she gains 1lbs, her own fans on this forum say she is pregnant...What the **** do you expect? Her fans have dehumanize her and forget she is not merely a celebrity she is a REAL BREATHING HUMAN BEING with emotions. 

THIS

Archived