Does her relationship with Sam make anyone else cringe?

colormelou

Oh please stop with all the hypocrisy , if there was some air flowing her baggy t-shirt everyone and their mother will be screaming " SHE GAINED WEIGHT SHE'S GETTING FAT SHE'S NOT REHEARSING SHE'S STOPPED GYM". 

We're all obsessed with our weights , some people show it and some are good at hiding it and usually crack and have bigger issues later on . 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh please stop with all the hypocrisy , if there was some air flowing her baggy t-shirt everyone and their mother will be screaming " SHE GAINED WEIGHT SHE'S GETTING FAT SHE'S NOT REHEARSING SHE'S STOPPED GYM". 

We're all obsessed with our weights , some people show it and some are good at hiding it and usually crack and have bigger issues later on . 

5 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Why the fu*k do you care so much about this?  People need to worry about their own lives.

Her priorities have changed; you don't get to not pay attention to her years ago and then all of a sudden start critiquing her newest boyfriend when you probably didn't even know about her previous boyfriends.

And this like her last few relationships, isn't even a celebrity couple.

Justin Timberlake absolutely no different. But yet you probably like the scumbag.

Time to get a life. 

I was guilty of 'critiquing' her face in 2017 and ****  but the fact is her priorities have changed and people have to move on and let her live her life.  

I strongly believe she should have the best make-up/stylists for red carpets but definitely don't care what she posts on Instagram or how bad her make-up looks.  That's her choice.  She should live her life.

I don’t get the personal digs at getting a life when you’ve obviously wasted a lot more of your time on this forum more than I have. The last Britney album I bought is In The Zone and I never bothered discussing her or her life on a message board. 

It’s actually the conservatorship stuff that got me reading here again and it’s shocking what they’ve turned her into. Not my life but it does seem tragic. I don’t care about any celebrity’s personal life, but in Britney’s life where boyfriends are “appointed” and everything is twisted it’s just too cringe worthy not to discuss it.  If you can’t keep up a civil conversation then grow the *** up. 

For the record I don’t care at all what she looks like. That’s not the point at all. 

I don't know. Britney has always been in love with being in love. But surprisingly, I think the reason why it has lasted this long with Sam, it's because maybe she didn't take it seriously at the beginning. Instead of rushing things and getting engaged or married, they've been taking their time.

However, I do find it weird the age difference. I never imagined Britney Spears would date someone younger than me, that will always baffle me, but it also baffles me that he would be interested in dating her, not only for the age difference, but the whole situation surrounding her and the conservatorship. Like, any other person would run away from that, especially someone as young as him.

This relationship is the most normal she has in her life right now, so no, it doesn't make me cringe, I just feel meh.

4 hours ago, colormelou said:

I don’t get the personal digs at getting a life when you’ve obviously wasted a lot more of your time on this forum more than I have. The last Britney album I bought is In The Zone and I never bothered discussing her or her life on a message board. 

It’s actually the conservatorship stuff that got me reading here again and it’s shocking what they’ve turned her into. Not my life but it does seem tragic. I don’t care about any celebrity’s personal life, but in Britney’s life where boyfriends are “appointed” and everything is twisted it’s just too cringe worthy not to discuss it.  If you can’t keep up a civil conversation then grow the *** up. 

For the record I don’t care at all what she looks like. That’s not the point at all. 

Except she met the guy on the shoot of a music video.  Of course, he was vetted etc... But unlike her previous 2010s relationships, I don't perceive it as 'appointed' compared with her previous relationships.

In response to the point about me having more posts, this can be easily contrasted by the point of you not paying attention to Britney for years and then all of a sudden you feeling insecure about her and her decisions.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

This relationship is the most normal she has in her life right now, so no, it doesn't make me cringe, I just feel meh.

100% agreed.  The truth is that she has been trying to live a normal life for years.

But I also wasn't against her doing another residency (with an ENTIRELY BRAND NEW SHOW/CONCEPT); just not in the time frame they were going to do it in.

No matter how big a fan you are of Britney, you simply weren't rushing to see Domination that soon after her recent performing.  It just wasn't going to happen.

If she's already wealthy (and gets healthy licensing royalties) there was no reason for her to rush back there; it could have been modeled after Shania Twain.

I believe a hiatus then would have prevented all this drama.

I want Britney to return to her professional career.  I would like  the investigation to determine the best scenario for her to live her best life with her kids and return to her career.

20 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Except she met the guy on the shoot of a music video.  Of course, he was vetted etc... But unlike her previous 2010s relationships, I don't perceive it as 'appointed' compared with her previous relationships.

In response to the point about me having more posts, this can be easily contrasted by the point of you not paying attention to Britney for years and then all of a sudden you feeling insecure about her and her decisions.

100% agreed.  The truth is that she has been trying to live a normal life for years.

But I also wasn't against her doing another residency (with an ENTIRELY BRAND NEW SHOW/CONCEPT); just not in the time frame they were going to do it in.

No matter how big a fan you are of Britney, you simply weren't rushing to see Domination that soon after her recent performing.  It just wasn't going to happen.

If she's already wealthy (and gets healthy licensing royalties) there was no reason for her to rush back there; it could have been modeled after Shania Twain.

I believe a hiatus then would have prevented all this drama.

I want Britney to return to her professional career.  I would like  the investigation to determine the best scenario for her to live her best life with her kids and return to her career.

I actually didn’t really follow who she dated in the 2010s... that’s her own personal business. Just recently I found out how crazy her life has been with the cship. So yeah I’m catching up and might not have all the details but if what I think is actually true then it’s really bad. 

I watched some old performances on YouTube and it was just really weird after all those weird insecure Instagram posts. I can’t take them seriously as a couple anyway but I hope somehow he isn’t as corrupt as the rest of her team. To think she once had a chance with Justin is just sad. 

On 7/6/2019 at 7:01 AM, Emersonh said:

People change. In this case it's a consequence of age and being out of the direct spotlight for 10+ years. People don't stay hot forever. 

Regardless, she seems happy with him. Leave Britney (and Sam) alone!

Britney still hot has been for a long time and will continue to be

Let’s not turn this thread into whether Britney is hot or not... that’s not the point. Regardless of how hot she is right now or not, she’s a *** symbol and an icon and doesn’t need to act like she’s beneath someone who’s a nobody compared to her. 

19 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She knows that the only way to stay with Sam is to be like Sam. 

Keep up with his exercise routine so he continues to stay interested. 

It's all about insecurity and the fear she has of being alone. She has to have a guy and that's the wrong message. Yes, women have needs, I'm not saying she's not entitled to be in a relationship, but she needs to be in a relationship where she can be herself! Where she doesn't have to please the guy and be exactly like him in order to keep him around. 

THIS!!! We know she’s always been into being fit it’s just that now she’s is coming off as extremely desperate. A few weeks ago this woman proclaimed herself to be as skinny as a needle yet she has been so obsessed and stressed herself out over loosing 4 pounds!! Her insecurities will only get worse as she gets older. I hope she’s still in therapy.

Btw therapy doesn’t = cship. If the cship had been serving it’s original intended purpose throughout these 11 ½ years then maybe she wouldn’t still be like this: anxiety ridden, insecure person with daddy issues and body image issues and dependent on a relationship for approval and “love”. (On top of that trying to deal with whatever mental illness she may have.) I’ve always maintained that Britney needs help that the cship clearly isn’t providing her. The cship is about controlling her and the busine$$ of Britney and could care less about her mental well being, given that fact that the people in her inner circle continue to emotionally and psychologically **** with her mind. :icant2:

britney has always been insecure about her looks. there are multiple quotes where she complains that her hair is too thin, her nose is too big, her butt is too big... and in that same mtv diary people mentioned earlier in the thread, which was in the britney era when she was probably at her thinnest, she calls herself fat.

you have to realize she entered this industry as a child and people hyperfocused on the way she looks from the very beginning. of course it's going to be something she thinks about.

i also am pretty sure she was joking about giving sam a run for his money lol

7 hours ago, colormelou said:

Let’s not turn this thread into whether Britney is hot or not... that’s not the point. Regardless of how hot she is right now or not, she’s a *** symbol and an icon and doesn’t need to act like she’s beneath someone who’s a nobody compared to her. 

Why? Fitness-wise, he is someone to look up to. Even if she is still way more famous. And Britney's not the type of person who needs to feel 'superior' to everyone she dates. Physically, Sam is elite. And she knows it.

2 hours ago, joe sp said:

Of all her boyfriends I think Sam is the most loyal to her team, that´s why he´s still here 

Exactly! Sam looks an ambitious and bad person(I remember you the day of the hairdresser) and accomplice of her team and it is clear that he is playing his cards well! despite lying throughout this time is well accepted by Britney fans.

Honestly, I've side-eyed Sam for years. Regardless of what anyone thinks they know about their relationship, the real truth is that Sam met Britney while filming her "Slumber Party" music video, when he was a Z-list background dancer/actor desperately trying to make a break in the Hollywood industry. Britney saw something in him (bless her soul; she saw something in Kevin Federline too) and he saw a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with her.

I'm in no position to judge their relationship now. I don't know if Sam genuinely loves Britney or if he simply loves the paycheck he earns by keeping her 'in check.' I don't know if Sam is a terrible influence on Britney or if he's the one thing keeping her sane within a team of legitimate control-freaks and psychopaths. All I know is that Britney would probably  benefit immensely from being single, and I wish she could see how amazing she is without all the distracting noise from Sam and her team. I truly wish her the best. #freebritney

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Ephemeral said:

Honestly, I've side-eyed Sam for years. Regardless of what anyone thinks they know about their relationship, the real truth is that Sam met Britney while filming her "Slumber Party" music video, when he was a Z-list background dancer/actor desperately trying to make a break in the Hollywood industry. Britney saw something in him (bless her soul; she saw something in Kevin Federline too) and he saw a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with her.

I'm in no position to judge their relationship now. I don't know if Sam genuinely loves Britney or if he simply loves the paycheck he earns by keeping her 'in check.' I don't know if Sam is a terrible influence on Britney or if he's the one thing keeping her sane within a team of legitimate control-freaks and psychopaths. All I know is that Britney would probably  benefit immensely from being single, and I wish she could see how amazing she is without all the distracting noise from Sam and her team. I truly wish her the best. #freebritney

I’m pretty sure it was orchestrated so Britney would end up with him. He said he didn’t know who she was on set, like for real? I know it’s a joke but oh how creative. I’m pretty sure her team encouraged her to see him. People are delusional to think she naturally likes him. Her team hand selects who she goes out with and if so always with supervision. 

Archived