Does her relationship with Sam make anyone else cringe?

colormelou

She's always been insecure and never understood how famous and hot she is. She was always surprised when people were obsessed with her or her performances. 

Didn't she say she's her own worst critic?

I hate Sam and I do believe he makes her even more insecure. He probably loves feeling superior because he knows without her he is nothing.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, King Kylie said:

Maybe if u ******* weren't so critical of her all the time maybe she wouldn't be so insecure.... :zoomzoom:

2 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

Well you all complained for years about her appearance, it was only a matter of time before it had an effect on her.

Her team are responsible for a lot of **** but I put this on each and every person who has complained about the way she looks. Well done guys. 

Not exactly.  This is 100% Larry and her father's fault for keeping her in the spotlight for the last decade. Period.

If she took a long break after Circus and not come back more medicated, then I don't think there would have been all the plastic surgery etc...

Look at her appearance here in 2012 during the X factor year WITHOUT the ensuing plastic surgery.  She looks just as 'aged' here 7 years ago as she has in more recent years.  But this is the result of more medication from the Femme Fatale era and terrible make-up/styling.

(Yet after 2012, I thought she was always complimented about her looks in 2013 so I don't know what happened in 2014,2015 to spark more work done)

(And also looked GREAT IN THE WASTED MAKE-ME, private show etc... in 2016.  But did she get additional work done at the end of 2016 to spark her 2017, most of 2018 looks???)

So yes, it IS easily Larry and her father's fault. 

She wouldn't have haf to deal with the scrutiny if she was out of the public eye from 2010 to like 2013/2014.

But since Larry and her father made the OVER-MEDICATED Femme Fatale era happen instead of a long break, Vegas also had no choice but to also happen.

So it comes down to MONEY as the obvious reason that she stayed in the public eye after Circus.  It made her as well as Larry and other far more wealthy of course.

BUT THAT'S THE TRADE-OFF:  Staying in the public eye made her FAR MORE WEALTHY than otherwise BUT also SUBJECTED HER TO SCRUTINY OVER HER APPEARANCE.

SO AT THIS POINT LET BRITNEY LIVE HER LIFE.  HER PRIORITIES HAVE CHANGED. SHE HAS KIDS, ETC...

I never minded her going back to Vegas but there SHOULD HAVE BEEN a longer time off after Piece of Me/Tour.  The 'back to back' residency thing was ridiculous, especially if she was already wealthy. (and has her licensing of perfume etc... as other income)

I don't care how big a fan you are of Britney; nobody was rushing to see Domination after her recent performing.  

Coming back after a break-like Shania Twain- for a BRAND NEW SHOW ENTIRELY would have prevented all this recent drama.

The fact that he allows her to upload such weird jittery videos should tell you a lot about him. He's played his cards right so far, but we can see through his fassade: he's just a more refined better packaged K-fed. Oh and a glorified manwhore. #SorryNotSorry :icant2:

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

Not exactly.  This is 100% Larry and her father's fault for keeping her in the spotlight for the last decade. Period.

If she took a long break after Circus and not come back more medicated, then I don't think there would have been all the plastic surgery etc...

Look at her appearance here in 2012 during the X factor year WITHOUT the ensuing plastic surgery.  She looks just as 'aged' here 7 years ago as she has in more recent years.  But this is the result of more medication from the Femme Fatale era and terrible make-up/styling.

(Yet after 2012, I thought she was always complimented about her looks in 2013 so I don't know what happened in 2014,2015 to spark more work done)

(And also looked GREAT IN THE WASTED MAKE-ME, private show etc... in 2016.  But did she get additional work done at the end of 2016 to spark her 2017, most of 2018 looks???)

So yes, it IS easily Larry and her father's fault. 

She wouldn't have haf to deal with the scrutiny if she was out of the public eye from 2010 to like 2013/2014.

But since Larry and her father made the OVER-MEDICATED Femme Fatale era happen instead of a long break, Vegas also had no choice but to also happen.

So it comes down to MONEY as the obvious reason that she stayed in the public eye after Circus.  It made her as well as Larry and other far more wealthy of course.

BUT THAT'S THE TRADE-OFF:  Staying in the public eye made her FAR MORE WEALTHY than otherwise BUT also SUBJECTED HER TO SCRUTINY OVER HER APPEARANCE.

SO AT THIS POINT LET BRITNEY LIVE HER LIFE.  HER PRIORITIES HAVE CHANGED. SHE HAS KIDS, ETC...

I never minded her going back to Vegas but there SHOULD HAVE BEEN a longer time off after Piece of Me/Tour.  The 'back to back' residency thing was ridiculous, especially if she was already wealthy. (and has her licensing of perfume etc... as other income)

I don't care how big a fan you are of Britney; nobody was rushing to see Domination after her recent performing.  

Coming back after a break-like Shania Twain- for a BRAND NEW SHOW ENTIRELY would have prevented all this recent drama.

THIS. If they really cared about her, they would never have allowed her to do the femme fetala era in that state. They only saw money. 

1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

She's always been insecure and never understood how famous and hot she is. She was always surprised when people were obsessed with her or her performances. 

Didn't she say she's her own worst critic?

I hate Sam and I do believe he makes her even more insecure. He probably loves feeling superior because he knows without her he is nothing.

She knows that the only way to stay with Sam is to be like Sam. 

Keep up with his exercise routine so he continues to stay interested. 

It's all about insecurity and the fear she has of being alone. She has to have a guy and that's the wrong message. Yes, women have needs, I'm not saying she's not entitled to be in a relationship, but she needs to be in a relationship where she can be herself! Where she doesn't have to please the guy and be exactly like him in order to keep him around. 

1 hour ago, Hestia said:

The fact that he allows her to upload such weird jittery videos should tell you a lot about him. He's played his cards right so far, but we can see through his fassade: he's just a more refinated and better packaged K-fed. Oh and a glorified manwhore. #SorryNotSorry :icant2:

So we complain when they control her, then complain when they allow her to do what she wants? Regardless if it looks weird or not :ririshade2:

1 hour ago, 4darkchildney said:

THIS. If they really cared about her, they would never have allowed her to do the femme fetala era in that state. They only saw money. 

I actually wasn't even paying attention to her at all.   But plenty of people already pointed out the terribleness of this era.

14 hours ago, colormelou said:

Usually I wouldn’t give a damn about celebrity couples, but in Britney’s case with the cship everything seems so twisted. 

I look at the girl from the Slave video and I can’t believe it’s the same girl who is now pushing 40 and obsessing about her weight, dating a much younger guy and trying to be hot for him and literally saying she’s gonna give his abs a run for their money. Not to mention all the plastic surgeries she had since they got together. 

WTF? She used to be the most wanted girl in the world and so confident, it’s tragic. How has the hottest singer in the world been reduced to being a shallow cougar obsessed about weight and talking like she’s inferior to a younger nobody model? Does she even realize who she is? She’s so much better than this crap.

12 hours ago, FableJ said:

It's shocking tbh. She absolutely has no clue who the **** she is. She is/was the marilyn monroe of our time, the most desired woman in the world wtf!?! and she never obsessed about her looks, she was always effortlessly beautiful, even in circus. So many things I don't understand. 

I will say that I applaud Britney for refusing to placate the masses with her looks anymore.

You can make the case that her terrible make-up most of the time is making a statement that she's done being on a pedestal. 

So I applaud her.

6 hours ago, Just Because said:

Did you ever stop and think that maybe she’s working out more because it makes her feel better, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.   It’s been “scientifically” proven that exercise and nutrition help manage depression.  If she is in fact off all her meds....It would make logical sense why working out and eating clean are a priority to her nowadays.  

Successful people don’t just make money.... they focus on ALL aspects of their lives....Health, Happiness, FAMILY, FRIENDS all  play a major role in finding true  happiness WITHIN  and overall  Real Success.

This has nothing to do with how hard she works out or how she always used to work out. 

She was NEVER so insecure about herself. Doing 1000 sit-ups a day means you’re dedicated. Talking like you need to catch up to your boyfriends looks is just cringe worthy. 

She’s worth a lot more than all of this and it’s sad no one helps her see that. Her team has already been psychologically abusing her for years, it’s starting to seem almost sinister they hooked her up with someone like him. 

2 hours ago, Hestia said:

The fact that he allows her to upload such weird jittery videos should tell you a lot about him. He's played his cards right so far, but we can see through his fassade: he's just a more refinated and better packaged K-fed. Oh and a glorified manwhore. #SorryNotSorry :icant2:

Very well said. How shallow is this fan base that his looks make everyone see him differently? We don’t know everything of course, but I fail to see how he’s better than Kevin. Both opportunists with everything to gain. 

10 hours ago, bbbitchme said:

Why are you so obsessed with Britney' obsession with losing weight?She had been exercising before she dated Sam.

Exercising and working out to perform like a boss with tons of confidence and charisma is one thing. Talking as if you’re inferior to a younger model when you’re a *** symbol is a completely different situation. 

9 hours ago, Complication said:

She hasn't had any surgeries since her nose job in like 2013 and since then it's just botox and fillers, and she started doing that way before Sam. If anything, she's been more natural since their relationship began. :joanne:

I don’t follow up with the exact procedures she had done, I’m not a doctor. I don’t want to diss her looks, but she was more recognizably Britney before they met.

If we are comparing her to her prime, she worked out just as much, if not more, in her prime. I think what’s weird is social media allows her to upload these videos randomly where it seems like she’s insecure and trying to prove she’s skinny. But I’ve never thought she was obsessed with her image. There’s no way she’d leave the house looking how she does lol. She’s a pop star and wants to be in shape now. And she’s now dating a super hot younger man. Anyone would want to keep up with that and still feel **** with them. But I don’t think it’s so strange. We all care about ourselves in one way or another. I think she just seems weird to people now because everything she’s doing is so overanalyzed.

5 hours ago, colormelou said:

This has nothing to do with how hard she works out or how she always used to work out. 

She was NEVER so insecure about herself. Doing 1000 sit-ups a day means you’re dedicated. Talking like you need to catch up to your boyfriends looks is just cringe worthy. 

She’s worth a lot more than all of this and it’s sad no one helps her see that. Her team has already been psychologically abusing her for years, it’s starting to seem almost sinister they hooked her up with someone like him. 

Why the fu*k do you care so much about this?  People need to worry about their own lives.

Her priorities have changed; you don't get to not pay attention to her years ago and then all of a sudden start critiquing her newest boyfriend when you probably didn't even know about her previous boyfriends.

And this like her last few relationships, isn't even a celebrity couple.

Both opportunists with everything to gain. 

Justin Timberlake absolutely no different. But yet you probably like the scumbag.

Exercising and working out to perform like a boss with tons of confidence and charisma is one thing. Talking as if you’re inferior to a younger model when you’re a *** symbol is a completely different situation. 

I don’t follow up with the exact procedures she had done, I’m not a doctor. I don’t want to diss her looks, but she was more recognizably Britney before they met.

Time to get a life. 

I was guilty of 'critiquing' her face in 2017 and ****  but the fact is her priorities have changed and people have to move on and let her live her life.  

I strongly believe she should have the best make-up/stylists for red carpets but definitely don't care what she posts on Instagram or how bad her make-up looks.  That's her choice.  She should live her life.

I'm not gonna blame a 20 something with no kids for the actions of almost 40 year old parent. Like, she should know best for herself and not be so influenced by dumb ****.  I'm not saying it's a good relationship but it's just if she's acting like this because of him clearly her problem is bigger than whoever she's dating. And honestly I don't think he tries to influence her to do anything he's just a yes man/enabler who is there for the fame and money.

Archived