2nd Flop post of the day

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Exhale breathed its last breath? It's so quiet lately

I need new Britney music so much though :wontcry: I'm so desperate, I get obsessed with the first thing I listen, like the other day that someone made a thread about Cheryl Cole's new face, and I searched the video, and I couldn't stop listening to that song for like 54 years

And now I'm obsessed with this, despite knowing very well it's trash

And keep listening to my latin artists of the 90's because I hate reggaeton

And ever since #FreeBritney I don't stream her videos that often, I don't know why, so it's like, please save me Brinty  :dead:

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Has Exhale breathed its last breath? It's so quiet lately

I need new Britney music so much though :wontcry: I'm so desperate, I get obsessed with the first thing I listen, like the other day that someone made a thread about Cheryl Cole's new face, and I searched the video, and I couldn't stop listening to that song for like 54 years

And now I'm obsessed with this, despite knowing very well it's trash

And keep listening to my latin artists of the 90's because I hate reggaeton

And ever since #FreeBritney I don't stream her videos that often, I don't know why, so it's like, please save me Brinty  :dead:

Well, if we're already going to exchange some fun facts from our lives, I managed to find an MP3 file of Madame X's 2-CD edition and all I have to say is, you don't know true satisfaction and happiness until you find a download of an album you were looking for that is editable and has the right sound quality. :yesplease:

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Honestly, you're not alone. That song is very good and I'm also pretty much obsessed with it, so... :jumpney:

Archived