Will you be streaming?

QlPUUzS.jpg

vjZn9ru.jpg

High-profile celebrity members of the Spears-Parnell clan give an insight into their personal lives and reveal various secrets pertaining to their families and relationships. The weird dynamic within the family clearly entertains the viewer to the maximum.

IMDb - 9.2 / 10

TV.com - 89%

"My favourite TV show! I love how they are very open about their personal life and how the drama evolves" -Obama

"If the doctor says I have 50 minutes to live, you know what show I'll be switching on?" -Oprah Winfrey

"It just did work" -Larry Rudolph

"It's Britney, *****" -will.i.am

"Chaotic outsold" -Kevin Federline

Season 2

Produced by Lou Taylor, KEEPING UP WITH THE SPEARS'S, the 5 time Golden Globe Winner chronicles the frantic lives of the Spears clan, a blended family composed of Country/Pop/Music Queen Jamie Lynn (widely known as Flat Tummy Tea) Spears; Pop Princess Britney Spears; and their mixed brood of spoiled children along with their modelling and cosmetic industry tyrant Lynne Spears and her efficient husband who finds innovative methods to make money with the least work, Jamie Parnell Spears. The children -- Preston, Maddie, Jayden, Ivey and Queen Lexie (who's positioned as the star of the show) are also intervowen into the storyline to intrigue watchers of all ages.

fAFPCq7.jpg

A family unlike any other, you can experience a complete indulgence into the everlasting succes and fame of Queen Of Country/Pop/Music-as-a-whole Jamie Lynn Spears as her lesser known sister Britney struggles with an abusive conservatorship placed on her by her own father who claims he has her daughter's best interest at heart, although proved on the contrary and Britney siding with her mother to go head to head against her own father in court; The narrative spins vividly as Jamie Lynn is spotted with Jamie from time to time as Lynne continues to support her eldest daughter by liking posts on social media. The very next day, you can view everyone, including Lynne and Jamie enjoying Independence Day at Jamie Lynne's House having a playful time with Ivey as all enemity is forgotten. It's unclear as to which side Jamie Lynn is on as Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari joins the show putting up his authenticity as the boyfriend to the question of the fans and viewers. Lynne can be seen supporting a guy Jamie is suing and the very next day she will be spotted having fun with Jamie at their daughter's house, As Lynne's Instagram account is suspended out of nowhere. The show also puts into question the absence of Bryan Spears as he seems to have disappeared with no traces.

KUWTS:S2 premiers at 12 pm EST, 7th of July on Netflix.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I heard Miley makes a guest appearance :tiffanynod: But I'm sure she won't be noticed because God of Music Jamie Lynn is inviting queen Ashley O for the premiere :yesplease:

9e87cc10-559e-436c-9164-db16c0a44451.jpg

Exclusive pics leaking right now. Somebody stop the leaks! 

52 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

QlPUUzS.jpg

vjZn9ru.jpg

OK, gurl, what the **** even is this photo? :gloria: :gloria: :gloria:

Spoiler

You should've used goddess of beauty and fertility Neyde Spears instead of good ol' boring Brinni. :tbh:

Honestly, this is something I need in my life right now:janet:

I can't wait for the first two episodes: "The Spears clan's life" and "She made it to paradise". :janet:

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I can’t wait to pre-order the inevitable Home Video release. It’s going to have so many extras and uncensored features! Wow!  :demi:

We should upload a fan video reaction to the Home video release-uncensored feautures! 

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So I see that no one streamed :mcorangu:

After Britney Jean and Glory, it seems that the streak of flops must continue! :demi:

But actually, I watched the first episodes and I loved them! They're reallly, really dumb, but very entertaining. :demi:

My favourite part was in episode 1, when Hannah Spears ate cheese from the table and Lou just started throwing salt at her and yelling "Devil begone!" at her. :demi:

Easily the best show on MTV right now. :demi:

Archived