Lynne deleted her Instagram!

Orlando201

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, I'm just supposing things, but I think the reason why Anthony has been so confidently posting stuff on AbsoluteBritney about this whole mess, it's because in a certain way Lynne was confirming things for him through likes and that comment was just like the ultimate green light for him, when probably it was just the messy Instagram algorithm to show comments. So team Cship is taking this chance to shut him/AB down in an attempt to stop the FreeBritney movement (again, funny that they haven't sued anyone for all of those, so much worse accusations than just deleting positive comments on her posts).

So, I suppose one of the ways Anthony could've argued that he claimed those things were true was gonna be because of Lynne's comment. But with Lynne's Instagram deleted, how is he gonna defend himself? :heresthetea:

My gut tells me they want to settle out of court but want to see ALL correspondence between Anthony and Lynn to see if she broke some sort of NDA in private so they can use that to penalize her.

12 hours ago, chrisryan said:

Am I the only one that feels like Anthony was scapegoated in all of this?....or maybe working with them to make some crap drama? It is odd that he is the only one being sued and he has worked with Team B in the past. I am starting to think that Britney was going to be let out of this thing soon anyway, and they constructed this whole drama for attention. If so, great work FINALLY! 

:omg: Wow you’re probably right.. it could just be that too.

Either way giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d1e473a516f373159

Archived