Lynne deleted her Instagram!

Orlando201

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

:( If true, I hope this is good news. Didn’t that other elusive twitter account “Britneys Truth” (I know I’m getting the name wrong) also say some **** is going down in July last month? Maybe it’s correlated to that. :whatitellu: either way I’m grabbing my popcorn for this ****. It’s gonna be a wild ride. 

wait, maybe she's trying to avoid getting involved with Anthony's case. 

She was the one commenting about how curious it was that her comments weren't showing on Britney posts either. (the whole point of why he's getting sued)

And she liked that comment that said Jordan should help Anthony.

Though that would mean she'll just let "her super friend" Anthony sink in this alone. 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wait, maybe she's trying to avoid getting involved with Anthony's case. 

She was the one commenting about how curious it was that her comments weren't showing on Britney posts either. (the whole point of why he's getting sued)

And she liked that comment that said Jordan should help Anthony.

Though that would mean she'll just let "her super friend" Anthony sink in this alone. 

So Lynne got him into this mess and refuses to help him out of it... :joanne:

Rude. :joanne:

5 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

So Lynne got him into this mess and refuses to help him out of it... :joanne:

Rude. :joanne:

I mean, I'm just supposing things, but I think the reason why Anthony has been so confidently posting stuff on AbsoluteBritney about this whole mess, it's because in a certain way Lynne was confirming things for him through likes and that comment was just like the ultimate green light for him, when probably it was just the messy Instagram algorithm to show comments. So team Cship is taking this chance to shut him/AB down in an attempt to stop the FreeBritney movement (again, funny that they haven't sued anyone for all of those, so much worse accusations than just deleting positive comments on her posts).

So, I suppose one of the ways Anthony could've argued that he claimed those things were true was gonna be because of Lynne's comment. But with Lynne's Instagram deleted, how is he gonna defend himself? :heresthetea:

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, I'm just supposing things, but I think the reason why Anthony has been so confidently posting stuff on AbsoluteBritney about this whole mess, it's because in a certain way Lynne was confirming things for him through likes and that comment was just like the ultimate green light for him, when probably it was just the messy Instagram algorithm to show comments. So team Cship is taking this chance to shut him/AB down in an attempt to stop the FreeBritney movement (again, funny that they haven't sued anyone for all of those, so much worse accusations than just deleting positive comments on her posts).

So, I suppose one of the ways Anthony could've argued that he claimed those things were true was gonna be because of Lynne's comment. But with Lynne's Instagram deleted, how is he gonna defend himself? :heresthetea:

Am I the only one that feels like Anthony was scapegoated in all of this?....or maybe working with them to make some crap drama? It is odd that he is the only one being sued and he has worked with Team B in the past. I am starting to think that Britney was going to be let out of this thing soon anyway, and they constructed this whole drama for attention. If so, great work FINALLY! 

I also saw him post that he reached out to @breatheheavyfor a lawyer reco in LA, but didn't hear back. Although, I am not sure how Jordan could really help the guy, also if I were Jordan Id probs want to stay TF out of that mess. 

All of this is just really really off in general. I am personally starting to question the whole thing....like when he was with Fe, I mean they had to know that he would get sued, like Papa Spears hasn't done this in the past. Why not warn him? "Hey boo, careful what you post, if you go to far you could get sued!"...how could Fe not know that, I mean she has worked in the industry, and knows what was done in the past. I personally always thought they used him a little...am I the only one that thinks that?

10 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

And I oop-

Honestly, though, that's a very appropriate reaction. :mhm:

I have no idea what is going on now. :mhm:

8 hours ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

GUYS THIS COULD BE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying3:  SHE IS BEING SILENCED!!!!

Is that even possible? Like, is it possible to have someone's Instagram deleted? :ineedthetruth:

Archived