This year wasnt too bad tbh...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You are such an undercover hater.  

yeah thats why I paid hundreds to watch her last year, bought every CD, DVD, Perfume and loads of other merchandise and have been a fan since 1999.

Thats what I do with people I hate. I give them my money and support. :janet:

You should see all the stuff I bought to support Beyawnce... Oh wait. I havent bought anything.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah thats why I paid hundreds to watch her last year, bought every CD, DVD, Perfume and loads of other merchandise and have been a fan since 1999.

Thats what I do with people I hate. I give them my money and support. :janet:

You should see all the stuff I bought to support Beyawnce... Oh wait. I havent bought anything.

Oh, well then you are just foolish to waste money on things you hate because I have yet to see you say ONE positive thing about Britney.  Aren't you pro-conservatorship too?

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Oh, well then you are just foolish to waste money on things you hate because I have yet to see you say ONE positive thing about Britney.  Aren't you pro-conservatorship too?

lol you clearly arent here very often and if you are you only remember of me what suits your narrative. Also the Cship question is answered in the OP

Well it will sound egoistical af but I don't mind: we're having a far more interesting year / era than we'd have if DOM had happened. Finally some decade old questions are, at the very least, being addressed officially. I feel like the Britney World, in 2019, is ceasing to be the artificial bubble it has been, the make believe we've all been kinda playing along since this craziness started in 2007-2008. I'm happy that fans finally got to play an interesting role that might, hopefully, affect her life positively, regarding this. 2019 slays tbh :mhm: 

Sure beats watching LQ videos of her perform the same show for 5 years, nervous tics in their full glory, messy hair bun or pony tail guaranteed, & wondering how much more skin she's going to show this time as opposed to wearing actual costumes. As a fan...this year has been anything but boring. I admit I was slayed by some of her dancing on Instagram too. :makeitrain:

Still concerned for Britney overall though. IDK what to think about all of these publicity stunts lately. :ineedthetruth: 

I just wish I could move forward to whatever is ahead of us in the future. This hasn't been the greatest year to be a Britney fan, nor Pokémon. I hope she gets free and eventually give us at least one more single/video, Slumber Party is such a sad way to end her career if that was the case.

And with Pokémon things will never be the same due to the direction the developers have decided to take for the series, but I know I'll eventually get used to it (as I do with all the negative things in my life) but that won't be until much later.

I know I can't skip the rest of this year, so I have to live those things in order to appreciate the good things that may come in the future though.

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

We got spared the shaking choreography

giphy.gif

And more epilepsy hands

CrazyTornBushsqueaker-size_restricted.gi

Britney finally bought a hairbrush

467963342ea8b305687dac372d115761fe74205b

Britney was on 2 holidays

682359839b6781c699931dcaaed2a45908d3f0ca

The Cship is being investigated.

tenor.gif?itemid=12366714

We have been getting totally bizarre and coo coo IG videos that entertain us + hilariously bad photohop.

sub-buzz-10875-1560307337-1.png?downsize

cover1.jpg

he has proven he is a hater, when i get time i will recopilate all its posts to show yall.

Anyways... 2019 was a good year for britney she is happy and still making more money than the opening nights from xtinct .. her numbers are awful. we will compare her opening nights with piece of me opening nights and u will die LMAO.

Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

he has proven he is a hater, when i get time i will recopilate all its posts to show yall.

Anyways... 2019 was a good year for britney she is happy and still making money

Im a she and I used to be able to post all the positive stuff I write but you all ignore but I cant go back further than a month for my old posts for some reason and honestly I dont even care anymore.

Having an opinion about Britneys lack of passion, outfits, hair or choreography doesnt make me a hater. It makes me someone who sees the waste of potential.

This thread literally is about how this year wasnt that bad so I dont know why you are trying to convince me that this year was good. Thats literally what I wrote.

I have written here several times that Britney can take the next couple of years off and do absolutley nothing and I would be fine with that and support her, I have written that I think she deserves a chance to be out of the Cship, I have complimented almost all of her candids this year (just not the car ones cause they were blurry) and I am constantly gushing over primeney. So I  dont really think I have proven to be a "hater" I just think you are waaaay to sensitive.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, we also got the "original" MM video (which wasn't even the real thing after all) and PG outtakes.

And she also had that voice cameo on that movie (that's coming out in August) and the musical is still a thing right? 

This year was just weird 

It kind of reminds me of 2005 for some reason. Nobody knows what the next few years will be like and we are getting loads of candids again.

10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im a she and I used to be able to post all the positive stuff I write but you all ignore but I cant go back further than a month for my old posts for some reason and honestly I dont even care anymore.

Having an opinion about Britneys lack of passion, outfits, hair or choreography doesnt make me a hater. It makes me someone who sees the waste of potential.

This thread literally is about how this year wasnt that bad so I dont know why you are trying to convince me that this year was good. Thats literally what I wrote.

I have written here several times that Britney can take the next couple of years off and do absolutley nothing and I would be fine with that and support her, I have written that I think she deserves a chance to be out of the Cship, I have complimented almost all of her candids this year (just not the car ones cause they were blurry) and I am constantly gushing over primeney. So I  dont really think I have proven to be a "hater" I just think you are waaaay to sensitive.

Don't listen to them...the second you point out facts in here the mob attacks you...

Sincerely,

Another hater (that's spent thousands on Britney over the course of 20 years)

Just now, GimmeBritney320 said:

Don't listen to them...the second you point out facts in here the mob attacks you...

Sincerely,

Another hater (that's spends thousands on Britney over the course of 20 years)

i just dont get it. I make a postive thread that takes AGES to put together and it gets ignored. Then the second I make a thread that has even the tinies thing that could be seen as negative people focus on that and call me a hater.

Those same morons then bring up Christina because they see her in my profile pic and they think they can provoke me but Im as harsh with her as I am with Britney so them pointing out things I allready know doesnt affect me one bit.

How can they not see that its possible to be a fan of someone but still see their flaws? I love my sister but I still see her as f**kup who is ruining her life.

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

It kind of reminds me of 2005 for some reason. Nobody knows what the next few years will be like and we are getting loads of candids again.

At least we got Someday (I Will Understand) and Chaotic.

I remember back then I used to think she was just taking this break for maternity, but she would come back sooner or later with her usual stuff. Little did I know that that comeback would take 2 more years (plus everything that happened in between) and that it would be the singles and album I like the least. 

That super long gap between Someday and Gimme More, never repeated again, until now (this is the longest we've been without a new single/video since Slumber Party came out, almost 3 years ago). 

It's crazier though that it's the first time she's had this kind of break on her career, in 20 years, but even sadder that it wasn't like a planned break where she could spend her time with the kids, and do whatever she likes, but instead it happened due to a cancelled show, the false illness of her dad, being at the mental facility, the legal dispute with her conservatorship, the "fight" against the fans and the media, she hasn't been seen with her kids at all (even though she allegedely was with them at some point during this year) and I don't know, it's all so strange. 

I just wish I could give her a hug, and just make sure she's ok, and that she's willing to fight for what's still to come with the next hearings, but I don't even know what she thinks about all this. Like, I don't know, I repeat, she's never had a break this long, and especially not under these circumstances, so it must be weird to wake up every day and not do whatever she's been doing all of her career, and without having her kids. 

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

i just dont get it. I make a postive thread that takes AGES to put together and it gets ignored. Then the second I make a thread that has even the tinies thing that could be seen as negative people focus on that and call me a hater.

Those same morons then bring up Christina because they see her in my profile pic and they think they can provoke me but Im as harsh with her as I am with Britney so them pointing out things I allready know doesnt affect me one bit.

How can they not see that its possible to be a fan of someone but still see their flaws? I love my sister but I still see her as f**kup who is ruining her life.

Because in here you legit can NOT say anything that isn't kissing Britney's ***. If you have a differing opinion or like how dare you point out the glaringly obvious...then you're seen as a hater. I've pointed out a million times that I love and support Britney, we wouldn't be in here if we didn't. However,  that doesn't mean she is immune to criticism just like you and I aren't. Britney makes it very very very hard to defend her at times and the majority of this forum insists on only being "yes" people or enablers.

Archived