Britney Eats A Lot Of Vegetables: New Instagram Post

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess she wants to be more open with her fans ? :schoolingtime: She keeps on mentionning stress, anxiety, therapy, weight and health issues... I think that's great that she wants to show some of her realness and truth. It's a great and healthy thing :heresthetea:

Although we're in a new era where everybody is starting to embrace natural beauty all shapes and colors; yet she's seems stil very insecure and concerned about her physique and what people will think about her figure.

Who can blame her tho ? She was stuck in this bubble for so many years. 

20 hours ago, December02 said:

Good for her but it’s still weird that after 20 years in the industry she just starting to talk about how much weight she’s lost or wants to lose. 

She’s talked about it several times in interviews before but she always said tour rehearsals and performing would get her back in shape. RIP Domination :wontcry:

9 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

She has asthma yet smokes and accuses paparazzi of photoshopping when "she" does it herself...

ScholarlyAcademicBarb-size_restricted.gi

Well the fact she photoshops herself to be thiner or prettier completely understandable. Everybody does it, look at instagramm there numerous ppl who r trying to be instead of being. And that is completely normal . i mean thgey r not judged for that. Also Britney being mad to others photoshopping her is completely normal reaction. Even if u do it herself doesn't mean everyone else allowed to do it. So if she thinks they photoshopped her to look bigger she has all right to be pissed about it. Everyone else would to. Unfornately not everyone is pop music star of the century with mln followers in instagram to talk about it

I swear it's the tenth time I run into a chart like this with veggies involved. I recently quit eating outside and I'm too lazy to add veggies to my meals and ever since I've been seeing these kind of posts and feeling guilty and then BRITNEY posts about them which she has never done anything like that. Freaky. For me and my mind.

Archived