Britney's Dancebeat IOS Concept

Reece

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking that and for the next one I do i would like to keep the style of the original but feature newer songs , I will show it with everything unlocked I think  on part 2 thank you for the feedback 

2 hours ago, OrganisedChaos said:

Just bring back Tap Tap Revenge and give me some Britney tracks :ipass:

I created a Tap tap revenge  Britney edition years ago when it was popular however I have lost it over time, thank you for reminding me of this this could possibly be incorporated into this as the game mode rather than the original style what do you think?

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I like it! 

Is this how the original is? Sadly I never got to play it when I was a kid, I always wanted to though.

Also what is the  concept of the game? To be a dancing popstar like her?

There are three versions of the original game on GBA PC and PS2. The menu style I have used in my concept is from the GBA  version however the intros are taken from the PS2 version. The aim of the PS2 and PC games are to be the best dancer for Britney however the GBA version is a slimmed down version where you play as Britney through two stages and unlock a video of Overprotected at the end, I want to use all three of these versions as the base for the game but like previous comments use the style of tap tap revenge for the gameplay as it is more suited for touch devices 

Archived