Could Perez Get Sued For His Co-conservative Comments?

Just Because

12 minutes ago, Just Because said:

How do you know? Are you a medical doctor? Do you know all the facts? Does any us know?

There is NOTHING stable about Britney and you don’t need to be a rocker scientist to figure that out. 

did you even read what I said?? I said that a lot of people that support #FreeBritney think she's unstable too but that doesn't mean she needs a conservatorship.. REPEAT AFTER ME: HER BEING UNSTABLE DOESN'T MEAN SHE NEEDS A CONSERVATORSHIP.. conservatorships are reserved for rare and extreme cases where the person simply cannot take care of themselves / are a danger to themselves yet somehow Britney can do show after show, release album after album while supposedly being so unstable that she needs a conservatorship.. :idkney: at least give her a chance to prove herself and get out BUT NO, all these years that hasn't happened which speaks volumes as to what the true intentions of the people around her are..  :bedtime:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Perez, who bullied Britney and countless other pop stars, being sued and effectively cancelled by Britney’s conservators in the year 2019?

giphy.gif

Spoiler

This does not mean I support her conservators! :donewithit: Just the thought of Britney ending Perez brings me joy :akii:

On 7/2/2019 at 1:28 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

did you even read what I said?? I said that a lot of people that support #FreeBritney think she's unstable too but that doesn't mean she needs a conservatorship.. REPEAT AFTER ME: HER BEING UNSTABLE DOESN'T MEAN SHE NEEDS A CONSERVATORSHIP.. conservatorships are reserved for rare and extreme cases where the person simply cannot take care of themselves / are a danger to themselves yet somehow Britney can do show after show, release album after album while supposedly being so unstable that she needs a conservatorship.. :idkney: at least give her a chance to prove herself and get out BUT NO, all these years that hasn't happened which speaks volumes as to what the true intentions of the people around her are..  :bedtime:

Seems like "Just Because" is mentally unstable, can someone issue them a conservatorship please!

On 7/2/2019 at 1:11 PM, Just Because said:

How do you know? Are you a medical doctor? Do you know all the facts? Does any us know?

There is NOTHING stable about Britney and you don’t need to be a rocker scientist to figure that out. 

I wish I could sue you for your moronic comments.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:28 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

How do you know what she really needs????? None of us  do and we should all mind are own business. 

Archived