Jump to content

Could Perez Get Sued For His Co-conservative Comments?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

if whatever he said goes against what fans think, he'll probably just get a tap in the back from Team Cship and maybe a cameo in the intro of her upcoming residency 

I personally think the fans are wrong.  As much as I love Britney.  I don’t think she is mentally stable and it’s clearly apparent. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I personally think the fans are wrong.  As much as I love Britney.  I don’t think she is mentally stable and it’s clearly apparent. 

stable or not, doesn't mean she should be under a conservatorship.. so many other celebs have done crazier things and are bigger dangers to themselves than Britney ever was or is today.. not everyone that's part of #FreeBritney thinks she's stable.. :bedtime: if the conservatorship wasn't faulty, there wouldn't be so much shadiness surrounding it.. :mhmnod:

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
52 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I personally think the fans are wrong.  As much as I love Britney.  I don’t think she is mentally stable and it’s clearly apparent. 

I agree that Britney does not seem like a mentally stable person and think she really needed treatment this year but that doesnt mean she still needs a Cship. They should give her a chance to proove herself tbh. Maybe have 2 mandatory checkups a year to make sure everything is going well but that should be it. That being said we really dont know anything about her actual mental health and how getting her out would affect her. We are all just speculating.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I agree that Britney does not seem like a mentally stable person and think she really needed treatment this year but that doesnt mean she still needs a Cship. They should give her a chance to proove herself tbh. Maybe have 2 mandatory checkups a year to make sure everything is going well but that should be it. That being said we really dont know anything about her actual mental health and how getting her out would affect her. We are all just speculating.

totally.. but at the same time, if they truly have her best interest at heart, then shouldn't they want her to be released?! if they truly do, then there should be routine checkups (like once or twice a year idk, I'm not an expert) to see whether or not she's fit.. imagine how debilitating it must be being under a cship with no end in sight, with nothing to look forward to, it must be extremely demoralizing.. :idkney:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, IamMax said:

This, period. 

And does that give Perez the right to pass lies his own view as the absolute truth? So we should sit and watch as they label her crazy and incapable of handling herself, and do nothing? I truly HOPE,each day that passes, that she is really unstable, and that her handlers have her best interest at heart, because it'd be devastating to finally discover that she has been "held captive" by her own family and team after all these years, not because she was unstable, but only to be their cash cow. :mhm:

Perhaps that's why some fans are against all the #FreeBritney movement: perhaps, you're gonna feel guilty you "agreed" with that scheme for so long? That you kept buying stuff, and nagging her to be a better performer / do more music / make more appearances, bullying her looks and turning a blind eye to the truth, that she is nothing but a slave, an human being that had her freedom taken away from her?  That's something to think about.
 

Link to comment

You don’t believe he was paid by her team to say that?

K. 

Then why didn’t he catch a hefty lawsuit for selling shirts after Heath Ledger died that said,”Why couldn’t it have been Britney?”

Not only did he NOT get sued for wishing death upon her, but he was rewarded with a spot in the Circus Tour. 

Why didn’t he get sued for “leaking” the original Make Me video?

Also, he accused Britney of being high on Ecstacy in your little video you speak of. And he’ll get away with that too. Why?  

Because he’s covered by Team Conservatorship: the same people deleting positive comments off her instagram.

And it’s about time that everyone get on board with that. 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Just Because said:

I personally think the fans are wrong.  As much as I love Britney.  I don’t think she is mentally stable and it’s clearly apparent. 

Conservatorships are reserved for people with severe conditions like advanced Alzheimers or illnesses where they cannot even provide food, shelter, or clothing for themselves. Why? Because they completely strip the individual of their civil rights. This is why even schizophrenics with a history of suicide attempts and/or a lack of medication adherence are often unable to be placed under permanent conservatorships by family members.

Multiple psychiatrists who evaluated Britney in person stated that she did not require a lifelong conservatorship in 2009. And we have uncovered quite a bit of suspicious activity related to the conservatorship.

If Britney is having issues making decisions, there are alternative options available, such as supported-decision making, which was designed to help individuals with disabilities avoid the horrors of conservatorships.

https://supporteddecisions.org/about-supported-decision-making/frequently-asked-questions/

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, C0CKy said:

You don’t believe he was paid by her team to say that?

K. 

Then why didn’t he catch a hefty lawsuit for selling shirts after Heath Ledger died that said,”Why couldn’t it have been Britney?”

Not only did he NOT get sued for wishing death upon her, but he was rewarded with a spot in the Circus Tour. 

Why didn’t he get sued for “leaking” the original Make Me video?

Also, he accused Britney of being high on Ecstacy in your little video you speak of. And he’ll get away with that too. Why?  

Because he’s covered by Team Conservatorship: the same people deleting positive comments off her instagram.

And it’s about time that everyone get on board with that. 

I’m sure Britney was like :4music: “fine but can I at least shoot his ****?”

 

GoodFamousChamois-mobile.jpg

Link to comment
8 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

stable or not, doesn't mean she should be under a conservatorship.. so many other celebs have done crazier things and are bigger dangers to themselves than Britney ever was or is today.. not everyone that's part of #FreeBritney thinks she's stable.. :bedtime: if the conservatorship wasn't faulty, there wouldn't be so much shadiness surrounding it.. :mhmnod:

We so don’t all the “facts”. I will  keep my mouth shut. 

Link to comment
13 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

And does that give Perez the right to pass lies his own view as the absolute truth? So we should sit and watch as they label her crazy and incapable of handling herself, and do nothing? I truly HOPE,each day that passes, that she is really unstable, and that her handlers have her best interest at heart, because it'd be devastating to finally discover that she has been "held captive" by her own family and team after all these years, not because she was unstable, but only to be their cash cow. :mhm:

Perhaps that's why some fans are against all the #FreeBritney movement: perhaps, you're gonna feel guilty you "agreed" with that scheme for so long? That you kept buying stuff, and nagging her to be a better performer / do more music / make more appearances, bullying her looks and turning a blind eye to the truth, that she is nothing but a slave, an human being that had her freedom taken away from her?  That's something to think about.
 

Wait, what? Do you have any comprehension problem, sweetie? First of all, I'm with the #FreeBritney movement and I believe she needs to have her rights back. I believe that the study the judge ordered on her situation is exactly what she needed. I'm not doctor, I'm not lawyer, I don't have any information on her mental situation, I'm not able to determine if she's ready to go from it or not. What I know and I support and I believe, is that she needs to have her rights back.

Now, back on topic, what I said, is that we DON'T have any clue or information about her mental health situation. We can speculate as much as we want, but we don't have real facts. I've never said I agreed with Perez, that pig needs to shut up right now. So, back on my first reply, this is accurate: "we really dont know anything about her actual mental health and how getting her out would affect her. We are all just speculating".

Link to comment
20 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

stable or not, doesn't mean she should be under a conservatorship.. so many other celebs have done crazier things and are bigger dangers to themselves than Britney ever was or is today.. not everyone that's part of #FreeBritney thinks she's stable.. :bedtime: if the conservatorship wasn't faulty, there wouldn't be so much shadiness surrounding it.. :mhmnod:

How do you know? Are you a medical doctor? Do you know all the facts? Does any us know?

There is NOTHING stable about Britney and you don’t need to be a rocker scientist to figure that out. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...