Does Britney own her music?

Just Because

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

HIGHLY doubt it, I mean, of all the people, she probably always got paid last for her music which is standard practice unless you write your own material.. :idkney: I'm more interested in who owns the unreleased tracks.. is it Sony?? remember when Michael Jackson called Tommy Mottola the devil?? :decisions:

Only with the difference that Michael Jackson is in the position of Scooter Braun and Taylor Swift in the position of Paul McCartney.

This is a business and it is legal.

I'm also interested in her unreleased tracks.

Tay Tay sounds attention whorish to me :uknowit: 

He bought something, she possibly couldn't afford, from someone else who had it :snapney:
Too bad she didn't put blame for it on Britney S, who  organized camp for underprivileged  talented kids where Swift should learn all that important work stuff :lessons: before turning 15.

• Super Mods
On 6/30/2019 at 6:55 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is so sad. I wonder what she envisioned her career turning out like? Maybe she would have become someone like Cheryl Crow. Free and loving it singing and stunning a guitar. I’d love to hear her really develop her voice. She has a beautiful voice. 

Her old blogs she mentioned her goals in the future and all the things she wanted to achieve including behind more behind the scenes 

Archived