Pink and blue waitress outfit appreciation thread

Shadow2003

So, Brit recently posted a video on her Instagram of her showing a few outfits. They all garnered positive reviews, except for one - a pink and blue, latex, waitress-like outfit, which many people said was awful.

Well, as this thread's title suggests, I'd like to present a different viewpoint! :jumpney:

First of all, here's a photo of it, just so we know what we're talking about:

br10.jpg

[Once again, credits to @PokemonSpears for this screenshot / photo of it.]

I'll start with the bad things: the "skirt" / blue part is too high. I think that the entire outfit would look a lot better if that part ended at the waist, like an actual skirt.

But this is why I like this outfit: we all know Britney is a quirky and weird (in a good way) person. In my opinion, this outfit reflects that very well. It's not your typical, fashionable / classy outfit like all the others in that video (no shade to those, they all are fantastic). It's something fun, bubbly, colourful and unusual. I love that! :yay:

It also does look like it came from a music video. When I saw it first, I instantly thought of Trisha Paytas' "Fat Chicks":

So, what do you think? Do you hate this outfit or do you think it's not that bad? Discuss it below! :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

I will *NOT* let this express yourself flop. It's not every day that the Queen blesses the pheasants with flawless runway looks.

Aww, thanks! :kiss:

But, also:

14 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

I will *NOT* let this express yourself flop. It's not every day that the Queen blesses the pheasants with flawless runway looks.

Ringneck Pheasants | backyared Chickens

"We have been blessed by her pink & blue waitress outfit!"

:bwink:

52 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

sorry but no.. it's genuinely awful.. it's not as bad as the Fruit Roll-Up™ outfit but stil.. :idkney:

The Fruit Roll-Up™, you say? Tell me more. :janet:

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

That masterpiece was unfortunately a reject from Piece Of Me's costumes :tifftear: This was chosen over IceCreamNey for the Jungle segment of the show:

011.jpg

Yeah... honestly, now that I think about it, with some slight tweaks, the waitress outfit would be ideal for B: POM 2.0's performance of "Pretty Girls". :tbh:

Also, I was just looking for this picture, so, thanks for finding it! :kiss:

Archived