Jump to content

Perez Hilton Posts Video About Britney's Life And Conservatorship


Recommended Posts

On 6/30/2019 at 11:34 PM, MikeSim said:

The fact that anyone can watch her instagram videos and think 'that is a perfectly functioning adult' is beyond me. It's pretty clear there is something wrong with her, and the more these bored *** fans push the bigger of a chance something is going to happen proving it. The fans are honestly being more invasive than the paparazzi at this point.

Well said. 

Link to post
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the sake of getting myself more fed up and upset I went through the whole thing. I call bullshit on 100% of it, I hardly doubt he knows anything or has any sources, or knows anything else that we

It all makes sense now as to why he made fun of her during her "breakdown" yet was included in the Circus Tour intro... it was all payola to make her look bad.  Wow.  Hellywood is disgusting. 

How much did Lou pay Perez for this? 

On 7/1/2019 at 9:26 PM, porcelaindoll said:

LOL. a bit much to say she'd be dead without the conservatorship.
Also, incapable of an interview? right.

idiots, and the general public will eat that bullshit up.

Do you remember 2007?

We don’t have all the FACTS. Plus it’s none of our business.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 7/1/2019 at 2:09 PM, Just Because said:

You people know ****. Keep your mouth shut unless you want Britney dead. I’m so SICK and TIRED of all the MEDICAL EXPERTS on here who claim to know what’s best for Britney. It obviously to the “entire” world that Britney is “not” mentally stable. Britney will be free when all you “experts” start minding your own business and focus on your own lives. 

 

 

You do realize that being mentally unwell doesn't constitute being stripped of your rights and have no control over your life, right? I have a close friend whom is bi-polar cuppled with depression and anxiety. even has a service dog to help her work through it.

You are delusional to think Britney would f**king die without her daddy telling her what to do. The woman can f**king go on two grueling long world tours, perform countless time live for the past 11 years. Get the flying **** out of here that she needs her hand held. And having her issues does NOT constitute losing your civil f**kin rights, have you seen other mentally ill celebrities whom has far f**kin worse issues *NOT* be put under conservatorship?!

  • Like 7
Link to post

This smells like nothing but Team Britney feeding Perez all of this **** to paint Britney and Lynne in this negative light. Honestly, if Britney wanted to die she would go and do it herself. Also, I know this sounds horrible BUT I am a firm believer that no one should be forced to feel that they have to stay alive for other people. No one should ultimately have control over your own life. It is simply that, your life. If I wanted to die, I understand there is more to it than that, but everyone should decide what they want to do with their own life. Of course, we never want anyone to do that, but we should not be given the opportunity to force someone or control that narrative. It is your life and no one else's. No one should be "saved" because they will die without a conservatorship, but then worked constantly despite being so "ill and mental," and forced to live against their wishes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 7/1/2019 at 2:09 PM, Just Because said:

You people know ****. Keep your mouth shut unless you want Britney dead. I’m so SICK and TIRED of all the MEDICAL EXPERTS on here who claim to know what’s best for Britney. It obviously to the “entire” world that Britney is “not” mentally stable. Britney will be free when all you “experts” start minding your own business and focus on your own lives. 

 

 

Then she must be a f**ng walking miracle to be so unstable, mental and ill, but so fully capable of performing, singing, learning choreography, doing photoshoots, appearances, and so many business moves. GTFOH! 

  • Like 6
Link to post
45 minutes ago, LERIROLAU said:

britney should talk about this and not about her body. and stop this madness.

IMO the problem is Britney is mentally ill. Does anyone want to be in a conservatorship? No. But some people need to be in one, and unfortunately I'm leaning towards thinking she does. You can tell she's just... not well. I wish her the best, always.

Link to post

You want to know what is so sad about all of this. Think back to the Britney of the 90s and early 2000s. She was one of the most famous people on the Earth. She was (still is) super hard working, kind, humble, sweet....can you imagine 15 years later she's locked in a conservatorship, declared/is mentally ill. It just makes me sad to look at her situation now versus her prior to 2007. How she just developed a mental illness...... my heart breaks for her. ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 7/3/2019 at 7:30 PM, porcelaindoll said:

You do realize that being mentally unwell doesn't constitute being stripped of your rights and have no control over your life, right? I have a close friend whom is bi-polar cuppled with depression and anxiety. even has a service dog to help her work through it.

You are delusional to think Britney would f**king die without her daddy telling her what to do. The woman can f**king go on two grueling long world tours, perform countless time live for the past 11 years. Get the flying **** out of here that she needs her hand held. And having her issues does NOT constitute losing your civil f**kin rights, have you seen other mentally ill celebrities whom has far f**kin worse issues *NOT* be put under conservatorship?!

How do you know??????? How do any of us really know?????

Link to post

 

On 6/30/2019 at 8:40 PM, jordeezy said:

It all makes sense now as to why he made fun of her during her "breakdown" yet was included in the Circus Tour intro... it was all payola to make her look bad.  Wow.  Hellywood is disgusting. 

He’s probably the gay nephew to someone high up in showbiz. Nepotism is RAMPANT in the entertainment industry. He makes Wendy Williams look like f**king Oprah, I have no idea how he manages to get by or how he is even still a thing.. 

On 7/1/2019 at 10:07 PM, Army1 said:

No disrespect, because I believe everyone's entitled to their opinions about the whole #FreeBritney movement, but why cant anything that Perez says in this video be true.

 

Are you really going to bring up federal judges after it was uncovered the judge that approved the conservatorship had to be removed bc of corruption? The judge had a lengthy history abusing conservatorships. There’s EVIDENCE to back that up. Something that pigrez doesn’t even have. And have you read the story of the boy who cried wolf? That’s f**king pigrez. he’s literally a gossip news dumpster :tiffcackle: 

5 hours ago, Just Because said:

How do you know??????? How do any of us really know?????

You know. You can be f**king asking that all day like a dog chasing his own tail lmfao you should definitely be a politician, since you’re so good at talking in circles.

 

There’s ample of EVIDENCE to suggest the conservatorship is being abused bigtime. From f**king court documents to voicemails to emails to photos like holyshit if you’re buckling down now bc of f**king pigrez you’re beyond hopeless.

  • Like 1
Link to post
9 hours ago, porcelaindoll said:

You’re just an imbecile.

 

If I was an imbecile. I would  be jumping to conclusions.....

None of us here are medical doctors. None of us know all  the  REAL FACTS.

 We may think we know what’s best for Britney but we DON’T. 

Do you know what happens when you assume things?????????

Go ahead and call me names if it makes you feel better.   

Peace

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 7/1/2019 at 9:07 PM, Army1 said:

No disrespect, because I believe everyone's entitled to their opinions about the whole #FreeBritney movement, but why cant anything that Perez says in this video be true.

He has waaayyy more access to a multitude of credible sources in Hollywood over two random podcast girls with one voicemail. 

 The most important thing is that MANY federal judges, not gossip sites, anonymous podcasters, and message board fans....federal JUDGES who abide and uphold the law, have deemed the conservatorship necessary over the past decade. For anyone that’s ever doubted if Britney is mentally ill or not, the past six months, in combination with 2007, are proof that something is wrong. So why can’t it be feasible that the conservatorship is necessary in order for her to have a quality of life...or even a life at all. 

Why can’t what he is saying to be true? He even acknowledges that she doesn’t want it, but makes a very important point that without it she may not be alive or well without the structure, medical attention, and help she needs. 

Let me pose this question for you or anyone else that is so anti-conservatorship ...If you found out, without a shadow of a doubt, that the conservatorship was necessary for her to be OK/not a danger to herself...would you pick for her to stay in it...or still take it away...even if taking it away could possibly result in her death or living the rest of her life like 2007? 

 

I think for a lot people it’s the fact that if she is incapable of running her own life, it’s because of the conservatorship. At the end of the circus tour she was fine, that’s including “For The Record” documentary. Britney was Britney during those times. The weird **** that she does now happen while in this conservatorship, so for me I wouldn’t want her to be in this when it’s this that made her incapable ??‍♂️ And as for as the judges go if everything was going right there would be no need for investigation 

  • Like 2
Link to post
5 hours ago, Just Because said:

 

If I was an imbecile. I would  be jumping to conclusions.....

None of us here are medical doctors. None of us know all  the  REAL FACTS.

 We may think we know what’s best for Britney but we DON’T. 

Do you know what happens when you assume things?????????

Go ahead and call me names if it makes you feel better.   

Peace

:brityawning:

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block