Is the Prerogative perfume's campaign back on?

PokemonSpears

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Britney's vegas residency is on hold. There's no music out . Lou and jamie's "money" which infact "Britney's money" is running out since the investigations have started . The only ads they can afford to get more money to pay their attorneys are facebook ads , because tv ads cost more. 

I see you Lou. 

On 7/2/2019 at 2:18 AM, puppylo16 said:

It could be an automatic social media thing the EA/Revlon people do for their many fragrances, these are old footage right? 

21 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Well Britney's vegas residency is on hold. There's no music out . Lou and jamie's "money" which infact "Britney's money" is running out since the investigations have started . The only ads they can afford to get more money to pay their attorneys are facebook ads , because tv ads cost more. 

I see you Lou. 

I don't mind the Prerogative campaign, but they could maybe release the full ad, perhaps? :nicki2:

Also, didn't she release some rainbow Perfume after Prerogative? 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't mind the Prerogative campaign, but they could maybe release the full ad, perhaps? :nicki2:

Also, didn't she release some rainbow Perfume after Prerogative? 

I have a feeling that’s the whole campaign. She only shot 2 days. 

Yep it’s on sale on the website. 

Archived