Experience from someone who was at the same beach Britney was...

GirlOnTheMoon

I am sick of people who constantly judge her. The vast majority of her fanbase think she is mentally unstable or a crazy woman (I guess Team Conservatorship really accomplished their goals!) anyway, this is the experience of someone who is not a fan but saw her for the person that she truly is.

D-JVyH7XUAAOqdn.jpg:large

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I seriously doubt if Britney even has custody of the boys nowΒ :woopsie:Β It might be a joint 50:50 custody between Kfed and Aunt LouΒ for all we knowΒ :jj:

regarding Preston and Jayden, I'm pretty sure she only has visitation rights but I'm wondering what would happen with the 3rd child if she were to have one..Β :howiroll:Β Aunt Lou.. SHUDDERS..Β :pensiveney:

3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

regarding Preston and Jayden, I'm pretty sure she only has visitation rights but I'm wondering what would happen with the 3rd child if she were to have one..Β :howiroll:Β Aunt Lou.. SHUDDERS..Β :pensiveney:

Why are we discussing this? I mean, is Sam even biologically capable and mature enough to have a baby? Has he even hit puberty? How old is he? Like 12 isn't he?Β :jtum:

Archived