Reasons why The Circus Starring: Britney Spears Tour was her best tour ever

DarkLord

I truly enjoyed the tour and even when primeney toured around the world changing lives, I can't stop thinking that the Circus era had the best tour ever.

You can Share your reasons in this positive place full of love for brinni. 

One of my reasons is Alanis Morrissetteney

britneycircus.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly thank Simon Ellis for a lot of that. He is a GENIUS. 
But yes, thanks to britney for making it all come to live, and she looked like she had a thrill in that era. When I think about Britney doesn't want to be a performer, I think of circus era. She did want it, she thought it would work perfect with getting her life back.

12 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

In my heart this is her best tour!! It was very entertaining she was alive after the first leg & seem to really enjoyed performing. It’s the last time Britney perform in character & told a story through her performance through out the whole show!! Get naked was an award show performance!! 

I love the concept of this performance. It was something so simbolic and fierce. Imagine it at the vmas:fakewow:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

I love it because she was absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS & GLOWING on stage. Circusney is Britney Spears at her most beautiful.

So gorgeous. I loved the jokes like: merry christmas! And Rock with your cockes out.  Ohhh and I love Pissed Britney during radar... Ohh and that My pu$$y is hanging out moment

Circus is deffo one of my favorite tours from B. It was a great show from start to finish, no bad song choices and it had a very consistent flow.

The outfits are top notch, and worthy of being used on stage, and production is amazing and the dancing was pretty good too. We were just being overly critical because she wasn’t dancing like she did a few years prior. I love TCT, it slays. 

Bilderesultat for porsha gif

I love this tour, probably more than the average fan, cause I think it's the only time she has truly been ALIVE on stage since the breakdown, but yall better put some RESPECTTTT on The Dream Within a Dream Tour and Onyx. No way in hell is this tour better, unless all you care about is a big flashy production. 

It wasn't, because that honor goes to DWAD-- and that's coming from someone whose favorite is Onyx. I'm guessing someone else has said it, probably several people, and I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but come on, y'all.

But, just to actually add to this thread, this was my favorite song performed on Circus:

I also really liked the magic/illusion tricks they did during Ooh Ooh Baby, that was fun.

It's one of my favorite tours. You can tell she still loved what she was doing. It makes sense now that we hear they told her that if she did this tour that the c-ship would end after. Allegedly they went back on their word after the tour ended, and it explains a lot. I love her so much. She's so strong.

My favorite tour is DWAD and then Onyx Hotel tour.

Archived