Its Tea Time: New Info

CrystalDorris

6 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

Don't they realize that everything can be traced and literally no money in the world can only buy someone's silence for so long until the authorities get seriously involved in this

But authorities can use  Podobny obraz too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/28/2019 at 3:33 AM, C0CKy said:

I dont get it. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d15c2c172512e5941

On 6/28/2019 at 3:53 AM, Chitotanas said:

Same here, I'm just dumb

On 6/28/2019 at 4:17 AM, C0CKy said:

Loves it. 

Glad I'm not alone, not alone, not alone. 

On 6/28/2019 at 4:29 AM, mfanbs said:

me too... 
tenor.gif?itemid=5794186

Image result for what i just said gif

Do any of you know how to read? :trash:

12 hours ago, faded_fudge said:

This. All this bullshit is getting annoying tho

because you are incompetent and don't understand it's annoying? What annoying is that I was harassed by someone who pretending to be Sam Lutfi. Jake Carl Schmidtt  acted like stalker sending me texts, emails and knew my home address. Then I received more harassing emails from her lawyers. I don't understand whats not to get?   Don't think it's fair Team C-ship is hiring people pretending to be Sam Lutfi yet they were granted a retaining order out against him.

12 hours ago, faded_fudge said:

This. All this bullshit is getting annoying tho

They hired a private investigator to look into LouMTaylor.com and its owner, and the PI impersonated Lutfi in order to try and obtain information from BKSTYL3. That didn't work out for the PI, however. Then they had their lawyers come forward and try to obtain the rights to the website and force it to be shut down through supposed legal action, though all of it can be fought on the grounds that no money was ever made off of the website, and its merely a parody.

The point is, they are coming after fans now with lawyers. In the spotlight, they're coming after Anthony, and outside of it, they're coming after people like BKSTYL3-- he has stated that there are other fans who have admitted to having the private investigator harass them, and those people probably did little more than speak out repeatedly against her team: which is a freedom they have, you know. Like it or not.

So yeah, you're right, it is getting pretty ******* annoying. On their part. :rihit:

On 6/28/2019 at 2:38 AM, Stefi Hilton said:

wow! the level this **** got to. i am shook. they impersonated sam!! and y'all call sam the bad guy! beyond...it's obvious that they chose to impersonate him because he's the ONLY f**king guy that is fighting the good fight. y'all crazy. smh.

Sam is a bad guy...he’s just not the bad guy at the moment.  He doesn’t look as terrible in comparison to Lou, Jamie, etc., but he’s still a piece of ****. :ipass:

18 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ugh the whole thing is a big mess

but despite how crazy lou is, u cant be suprised that a site literally called loumtaylor filled with well deserved hate towards her wasnt going to get taken down

i mean u had it coming

The articles were posted from other big news outlets...none of them were my feelings towards lou....

On 7/1/2019 at 1:35 AM, Britney671 said:

I'm sure team brit has been mis treating people.

I have never seen any sign of that, they all seemed pretty content.
More interesting are circumstances of sudden disappearance of Glenn Nutley, but I doubt he will say anything bad. 

Archived