Its Tea Time: New Info

CrystalDorris

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summary of thread: 

The creator of a website with a domain name LouMTaylor that puts up info about Lou Taylor’s crazy dealings was texted by a random person. That person claimed that the FBI was investigating the website and that the creator should put up a disclaimer saying that the website is not affiliated with Lou Taylor directly. Then, the same person emailed the creator, with the initials Sam L, and claimed that he wanted the sources for all that information because Sam L (allegedly) did not know about all that information. Even threw in random details like going to meet with a record producer he’s considering “killing” and a cringe line about watching ***** all the time.

So the creator emailed him back with the sources etc since “Sam L” was claiming that Lou was blaming him for the website.

Even after adding the disclaimer, he also received an email with a “cease and desist” letter from some “lawyer” ordering to take down the website and hand over the domain name to Loucifer. 

Then, the creator looked at the email data from Sam L and found that it was actually connected to some other spy email, found the guy and turns out it’s someone hired by Loucifer to impersonate Sam and probably get access to all these sources so she could hide them away like the crazy ***** she is. 

5 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I dont get it. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d15c2c172512e5941

5 hours ago, Chitotanas said:

Same here, I'm just dumb

4 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Loves it. 

Glad I'm not alone, not alone, not alone. 

4 hours ago, mfanbs said:

me too... 
tenor.gif?itemid=5794186

3 hours ago, Miss_R said:

Can someone explain? I don’t get it :decisions:

WTF How do you all not understand this?:nyheadache: :nyheadache: Read this summary.⬇️

1 hour ago, dropletsoftime said:

Summary of thread: 

The creator of a website with a domain name LouMTaylor that puts up info about Lou Taylor’s crazy dealings was texted by a random person. That person claimed that the FBI was investigating the website and that the creator should put up a disclaimer saying that the website is not affiliated with Lou Taylor directly. Then, the same person emailed the creator, with the initials Sam L, and claimed that he wanted the sources for all that information because Sam L (allegedly) did not know about all that information. Even threw in random details like going to meet with a record producer he’s considering “killing” and a cringe line about watching ***** all the time.

So the creator emailed him back with the sources etc since “Sam L” was claiming that Lou was blaming him for the website.

Even after adding the disclaimer, he also received an email with a “cease and desist” letter from some “lawyer” ordering to take down the website and hand over the domain name to Loucifer. 

Then, the creator looked at the email data from Sam L and found that it was actually connected to some other spy email, found the guy and turns out it’s someone hired by Loucifer to impersonate Sam and probably get access to all these sources so she could hide them away like the crazy ***** she is. 

Thanks for summing it up. :)

(Removed this comment from the multi quotes to post it separate.)

I’m at the conclusion that Lou Taylor is an unofficial, illegal CO-CONSERVATOR of Britney Spears. She’s running a huge part of the cship not just the attack against fans. Her influence is laced ALL THROUGHOUT THE CSHIP. Look back... the red flags signs of Lou have ALWAYS been there. This is not just Jamie on his own. LOU TAYLOR HAS CONTROL AND INFLUENCE OVER JAMIE SPEARS:whatitellu:

Lou Taylor manages MORE than Britney’s money! She controls the cship off the record. This frivolous and meritless lawsuit Jamie has just filed against Anthony is as much HER being scared, angry and pissed off at Lynne & the fans as Jamie is. I believe LOU is also behind Jamie’s decision to file for more cships in LA, FL and HI. Jamie isn’t innocent but he is also Lou’s puppet. Lou Taylor is certifiably INSANE!!:madonna:

Kids, listen. If someone you don’t know contacts you on social media, email or by phone DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM. That’s just common sense. Britney’s ******* dad Jamie and his vindictive, crazy *** Cship side piece Looney Lou are using all kinds of scare tactics and trickery to silence fans and trace sources of the piping hot  being spilled. :reductive:

Btw did you know Britney’s longtime security guard Edan owns a security service that can conduct or hire PIs?? There’s a REASON why we don’t see much of him anymore alongside Britney except for certain events. Not saying Edan did - but - Lou may have consulted him for hiring the private investigator she hired to fool that guy Bryan into believing he’s Sam Lutfi. Lou and Cship people saw the real Sam Lutfi openly reaching out to fans online a few months ago then she hired that weirdo freak PI guy :snooptoya:to join in by impersonating “SL” to get info from fans for Lou. Hence, her attorney’s cease and desist letter. Bryan fell for the trap. It was too easy to con that kid.

NONE of the people on Britney’s “team”?are to ever be trusted! They’ll go to any length to continue covering up their illegal dealing, personal evilness, abusiveness and to keep Britney as their dancing slave. Don’t stop speaking out but don’t talk to strangers lol. I should not have to tell you all this but apparently I do. :jlostare:

Archived