Who made this terrible plastic surgery video?

SkinnyAsANeedle

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, briteen said:

I gotta admit... its real sad to see her face has deteriorated so greatly:decisions:

If she wasn't in the public eye so much from 2008-present, this never would have happened.

She should have taken a long break either after breakdown or after Circus to just live life.  Femme Fatale (and the tour) Britney Jean, X Factor were all wastes, basically.

But this never happened because of money.

It's also odd because, at her best, she looked so good in 2013 prior to Vegas/Britney Jean.

Of course she can look way better than she has in recent years but only with  innovative make-up stylists to 'mask'

Larry was the one built her career on image-above all else-and he should have to deal with this every day and answer for this.

6 hours ago, KrustyKrab said:

One of the top rated comments with 109 upvotes... :smokney2:

Another top rated comment with 79 upvotes... :smokney2:

It's true though; Though she obviosly had some work done her teeth looked fine in 2013

Related image

Did the nose job have that much of an effect on her entire face like that??????

But then she also looked so great for Make Me (totally wasted by her team) in 2016 and Private Show etc...

Related image

And then 2017 and 2018 (and arguably the end of 2016) happened...

I'll just add about the OP's topic, this is the internet in 2019, and there are LOTS of these plastic surgery type videos everywhere about Michael Jackson, Madonna and other celebs etc...  This is the consequence of an expanded internet. 

But as been pointed out,  these past months have been the best she's looked in a while.

It's just that 2017, and 2018 were particularly stark.

Archived