Britney Wears Schoolgirl Dress: New Instagram Pic

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

what is this nonsence in this topic? why you keep saying that she is photoshopping her pics while she prove to us that is the paps actually that edit her pictures to make her look bigger..she has a tiny waist..you guys..even YOU dont paying attention to what she's saying..it's sad really. and as for the furniture behind her, is just the DESIGN of it, doesn;t look like this beacuse of any edit on the pic.

Sure Joanne

• Super Mods
On 6/27/2019 at 5:43 PM, maquisl said:

She complains about the paparazzis editing her photos (when they didnt) but she edits her own photos (and it looks awful) :mcorangu:

Our frugal queen never pays for that stuff. She used a free app to cinch in those waist. :bedtime:

Well , it's no wonder she believes paps edit her pictures when she always edit hers to look way skinnier than she is. I already said it, but with all her post she made about this, she has serious issues with her body image tbh. It's like she's convinced her body looks like how she edits it and she can't accept the fact she gained little weight. I mean, this can become serious if she stays obsessed like that. That plus what she wrote on her post the other time "hopefully one day i can give my boyfriend's abs a run for their money" , i really hope Sam doesn't put pressure on her and isn't pushing her too much into this.

On 6/28/2019 at 3:54 AM, goincrazy4brit said:

what is this nonsence in this topic? why you keep saying that she is photoshopping her pics while she prove to us that is the paps actually that edit her pictures to make her look bigger..she has a tiny waist..you guys..even YOU dont paying attention to what she's saying..it's sad really. and as for the furniture behind her, is just the DESIGN of it, doesn;t look like this beacuse of any edit on the pic.

Britney always has edited her own pics. Even when she was at her skinniest. 

She has body issues. It’s been clear as day probably back to 2001 even. She took diet pills when she literally probably weighed like 110. I’m sure everyone has put a lot of pressure on her about her body her whole career. 

The only thing she has been focusing on in the last decade is her hot body but she is more than that. I really wish ppl around her would tell her about how good of an artist she is. I feel like it all about being skinny as a needle. Britney your body is banging but you also are more than that. 

On 6/28/2019 at 10:54 AM, goincrazy4brit said:

there is ZERO proof of paparazzi photoshopping her pictures but her IG is full of very obvious and bad photoshop. :janet:

On 6/28/2019 at 11:54 AM, goincrazy4brit said:

You’re probably that 11 year old kid on insta that dances to POM routines

Archived