Britney Wears Schoolgirl Dress: New Instagram Pic

Britneyarmy8

lol, this is the same bish who complained about pap pics being edited, cool story, Brit, tell me more.. :reductive: I hope this is Team B trying to sabotage her because I simply cannot stand the idea of Britney being that insecure.. I mean, c'mon, it's the most obvious thing in the world, how the **** do you not notice the distorted counter.. :decisions: 

I ******* hate modern society.. it's so vapid, it's ******* tragic.. the worst part is that people get plastic surgeries to look "perfect" but then they still overly edit their pictures.. it must be a really sad and empty life being so obsessed with how you look and painting a fake picture of yourself and your life online.. I mean, people can do what they want but it's the fact that kids are growing up in this kind of environment that's ****** up.. I realise there's bigger fish to fry but that doesn't take away from how low we've dwindled.. social media is such a plague when it shouldn't be considering all the awesome things that can be accomplished and done via social media.. :howiroll:

edit: don't get me wrong, the upper paragraph isn't just targeted towards the people that post but also the people that comment, we all need a major wake up call..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is this nonsence in this topic? why you keep saying that she is photoshopping her pics while she prove to us that is the paps actually that edit her pictures to make her look bigger..she has a tiny waist..you guys..even YOU dont paying attention to what she's saying..it's sad really. and as for the furniture behind her, is just the DESIGN of it, doesn;t look like this beacuse of any edit on the pic.

6 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

what is this nonsence in this topic? why you keep saying that she is photoshopping her pics while she prove to us that is the paps actually that edit her pictures to make her look bigger..she has a tiny waist..you guys..even YOU dont paying attention to what she's saying..it's sad really. and as for the furniture behind her, is just the DESIGN of it, doesn;t look like this beacuse of any edit on the pic.

I wish I could be this delusional because ignorance truly is bliss.. :mhmnod:

7 hours ago, Cwazy said:

Actually it is. Glass mirrors don't do that... and why would the island be curved like that along with the drawers??? Makes no sense. She or someone has done it to her waist in IG pictures before. Like the bikini pic in front of the pool where her arm looks huge compared to the other.

Or the one of her in the pink dress where her wall looks just as wavy and bended because of her Photoshopping. And yeah, I am convinced its Britney herself. 

I can’t at how manipulative her team are being and how much y’all are falling for it. This is not Britney running her social media and it’s actually so infuriating that they post so much **** on her Instagram to make it look like she’s mentally challenged and that she’s living in another world. It’s like they’re thinking she’s bipolar so of course she’d put up the weirdest most erratic **** ever

The truth is she’ll have no access to her Instagram she probably doesn’t even know what Instagram even is. She probably last had a phone with connection in 2007 let’s be real. That phone got confiscated back in ‘08 and she ain’t never been on it again since.   

It’s so sad Britney has no chance because all her dumb *** fans and the GP are believing this is actually her. They totally ruined and still are running her legacy it’s tragic :xfactorlook:

I can’t even like her pics anymore because I know it’s Robin or Lou on the other end making her look like a fruit loop and it’s working

7 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

But... But the furniture in her house is usually straight :woopsie:

Britney_Speaars_Home2017-03-27-at-8.04.2

13 hours ago, briteen said:

Eg0mI0l.jpg

Oops!... She Did It Again

That's how she actually looks nowadays and I don't find her fat at all.

57 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t at how manipulative her team are being and how much y’all are falling for it. This is not Britney running her social media and it’s actually so infuriating that they post so much **** on her Instagram to make it look like she’s mentally challenged and that she’s living in another world. It’s like they’re thinking she’s bipolar so of course she’d put up the weirdest most erratic **** ever

The truth is she’ll have no access to her Instagram she probably doesn’t even know what Instagram even is. She probably last had a phone with connection in 2007 let’s be real. That phone got confiscated back in ‘08 and she ain’t never been on it again since.   

It’s so sad Britney has no chance because all her dumb *** fans and the GP are believing this is actually her. They totally ruined and still are running her legacy it’s tragic :xfactorlook:

I can’t even like her pics anymore because I know it’s Robin or Lou on the other end making her look like a fruit loop and it’s working

What if is actually Britney posting? Will that change how you feel about her?

Have you seen her older posts on social media? Full of plot twists? That one time she did a post about Cameron Diaz' tomatoes, in which she was trying to reach out to her and be a friend? I think it's awful to assume everything weird Britney does is her team manipulating her. She's been known to be quirky - reason why there's a podcast solely dedicated to her Instagram. Chill out. Mariah has also posted ridiculously photoshopped pictures and people moved on.

Archived