Jump to content

Britney Wears Schoolgirl Dress: New Instagram Pic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queen so skinny she distorts furniture behind her! 

I know I might be dramatic . But the past few weeks has made me depressed as a fan . I’ve turned to Britney as an inspiration and escape ... and I’ve always believed she was smarter than all this ****

Dude she's such a insecure person, its sad.

How she cant see background ? That's weird. I mean we all know there is no brand control on her instagram. But this is to much. Her team can't be that blind. They r doing this for purpose. She is obsessed with her body image. It's not healthy. I still believe her team and Sam manipulating her about body image. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

How she cant see background ? That's weird. I mean we all know there is no brand control on her instagram. But this is to much. Her team can't be that blind. They r doing this for purpose. She is obsessed with her body image. It's not healthy. I still believe her team and Sam manipulating her about body image. 

She has always been worried about her weight. Since she was younger. Our world is ill, I have read a lot of comments about rihanna’s Weight. People is mean and I think she’s reading comments under her posts. We all know she’s very sensitive 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, ClaudiaDC said:

She has always been worried about her weight. Since she was younger. Our world is ill, I have read a lot of comments about rihanna’s Weight. People is mean and I think she’s reading comments under her posts. We all know she’s very sensitive 

I think her team behind this mess. They make her to believe that she is fat.I mean we all know they deleted it positive comments.  

  • Like 4
Link to post
24 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Dude she's such a insecure person, its sad.

Well, exhale is always saying horrible things about her body, her face, her hair, her mouth, her nose...What else did you expect was going to happen? She is insecure because the people that are supposed to love and support her the most, are the people that destroy her the most and that includes family and fans.

  • Like 9
Link to post
7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Well, exhale is always saying horrible things about her body, her face, her hair, her mouth, her nose...What else did you expect was going to happen? She is insecure because the people that are supposed to love and support her the most, are the people that destroy her the most and that includes family and fans.

THIS 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Guys, its not photoshopped. Unfortunately, the effect of the mirror and the curved island cabinet make it look like it. 

But people woud jump to conclusion that its photoshop. Its sad.

Wish britney would address this and video the curved cabinet. But if she do that, some of you guys would say she doesnt have to do that, she shouldnt just care, etc.

Either way, she cant win. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Deactivated
30 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

the cheap editing.. I have no words :byebitch:

  Hide contents

It happened before so who cares lbr

  Hide contents

:byebitch:

 

 

 

you can tell she knew it'd be edited because she blocked the mirror behind her to avoid her back reflection appearing on the picture

  • Like 3
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block