Britney Wears Schoolgirl Dress: New Instagram Pic

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How she cant see background ? That's weird. I mean we all know there is no brand control on her instagram. But this is to much. Her team can't be that blind. They r doing this for purpose. She is obsessed with her body image. It's not healthy. I still believe her team and Sam manipulating her about body image. 

1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

How she cant see background ? That's weird. I mean we all know there is no brand control on her instagram. But this is to much. Her team can't be that blind. They r doing this for purpose. She is obsessed with her body image. It's not healthy. I still believe her team and Sam manipulating her about body image. 

She has always been worried about her weight. Since she was younger. Our world is ill, I have read a lot of comments about rihanna’s Weight. People is mean and I think she’s reading comments under her posts. We all know she’s very sensitive 

1 minute ago, ClaudiaDC said:

She has always been worried about her weight. Since she was younger. Our world is ill, I have read a lot of comments about rihanna’s Weight. People is mean and I think she’s reading comments under her posts. We all know she’s very sensitive 

I think her team behind this mess. They make her to believe that she is fat.I mean we all know they deleted it positive comments.  

24 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Dude she's such a insecure person, its sad.

Well, exhale is always saying horrible things about her body, her face, her hair, her mouth, her nose...What else did you expect was going to happen? She is insecure because the people that are supposed to love and support her the most, are the people that destroy her the most and that includes family and fans.

7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Well, exhale is always saying horrible things about her body, her face, her hair, her mouth, her nose...What else did you expect was going to happen? She is insecure because the people that are supposed to love and support her the most, are the people that destroy her the most and that includes family and fans.

THIS 

I know I might be dramatic . But the past few weeks has made me depressed as a fan . I’ve turned to Britney as an inspiration and escape ... and I’ve always believed she was smarter than all this **** and just played the game as a naive blond. I still believe she is a brilliant person but she is being played by her team to destroy her brand and destroy her self worth and it breaks my heart. Every post is meant to show her as incompetent and I don’t know how she’ll bounce back from this ... I just want it to stop and remember the Britney I fell in love with in 1998. It’s like watching your best friend be bullied and not being able to do anything about it . 

End of dramatic rant 

Guys, its not photoshopped. Unfortunately, the effect of the mirror and the curved island cabinet make it look like it. 

But people woud jump to conclusion that its photoshop. Its sad.

Wish britney would address this and video the curved cabinet. But if she do that, some of you guys would say she doesnt have to do that, she shouldnt just care, etc.

Either way, she cant win. 

30 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

the cheap editing.. I have no words :byebitch:

Hide contents

It happened before so who cares lbr

Hide contents

:byebitch:

you can tell she knew it'd be edited because she blocked the mirror behind her to avoid her back reflection appearing on the picture

Archived