Britney and Mary Magdalene

dropletsoftime

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say she was more than just a follower of Jesus. Some claim she could've been his wife/partner.

Others say she was almost as some sort of apostle (is that the word?) like the others, but over the years the Church kind of supressed her role in the bible to let only male figures as the ones that can spread the word. 

That's what I don't like about the Bible, I mean, I was raised as a Catholic and that's basically all the connection I have with any religion, but it's well known all the alterations the Bible in general has had over the centuries with every Pope doing whatever they wanted to do with it, books being completely removed or censored or interpreted as they wanted to.

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She (whoever that could be) posted a picture of a watermelon slice, but Exhale won't let me create a topic (which is why there aren't new topics I suppose)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzOj45cg__s/

posts like this are what make me feel like its truly Britney - I mean what could be the propaganda behind a slice of fruit? 

if this is really Britney posting, I really do admire how much she tries to come off as just another person and keeps all the fame and glamour behind the scenes unlike literally every other celeb who call for their fans to worship them. could just be she doesnt even have access to any of the glamour though so who knows

Archived