What you think Britney will do after September

Dirk

... in case if she's out of the c-ship. let's dream.

i'm watching some old madonna interviews, like this one with oprah

and tbh, i would love if britney gets clean after the c-ship and get pregnant again, idk, there's something beautiful in pregnancy, some connection with what's really important in life, the glow and also she deserves to be a mom again in a different place in her life... when she was a mom a lot was happening with her/around her so it would be cool to see her be a mom in a better place in her life.

so yeah

off topic:

this interview is hilarious:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Exhale+

Im hoping she has a 2 year break to re evaluate her career and to find inspiration and get healthy.

In that time she should work with therapists and go back to dance lessons (different styles) and maybe record music for fun without an album in mind. 

At this point I would rather wait another 5 years for an album if that guarantees her full commitment and passion. Im not interested in another era like BJ or Glory (even if Glory was a step up from BJ)

I want her to do one thing and one thing only..... whatever SHE CHOOSES to do. 

If that means that we won’t see or hear from her again then so be it. Of course I would love another 10 albums from her but that’s my selfish side talking. She’s been a slave for far too long and she’s more than earned the right to disappear from the public if that’s what she wants. 

Archived