Britneys Dad Sues Stans

CrystalDorris

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

is it me or everything is out of order here? 

there's almost no new posts since the update. posts are getting lost and shown in wrong order.

@breatheheavy I know it's not easy when new things come around. hope you manage to fix it soon.

Yeah, it's a mess. You have to change your settings at the top. Right now it's probably "sort by air" so you need to change it to "sort by date". 

20 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

is it me or everything is out of order here? 

there's almost no new posts since the update. posts are getting lost and shown in wrong order.

@breatheheavy I know it's not easy when new things come around. hope you manage to fix it soon.

@breatheheavy - not trying to be a ***** or anything, but I just want you to know just in case you don't already - on my laptop, when I select chronological order it keeps those changes for me until I close the browser but on my cell phone, I literally have to choose that option every time the page changes; just wanted to let you know because I don't want you to lose money from people not returning on their phones due to this problem.  

I'm almost certain that Jamie even got to Jordan unfortunately, what other reason would there be for exhale to be almost impossible to navigate, now to the point where I think twice about opening a thread and try to follow it?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'm almost certain that Jamie even got to Jordan unfortunately, what other reason would there be for exhale to be almost impossible to navigate, now to the point where I think twice about opening a thread and try to follow it?

giphy.gif

TBH :mhm:

Seriously it gets worse by the minute. INFL^TE, really? :trash:

I mean it was only a matter of time before this happened. It’s not surprising, if anything, what is surprising is that it took this long. I really don’t know why they think they can crawl out of this alive lmao. Even if, Lord forbid, something were to happen to Britney bc of their gross negligence, there’s enough evidence (oceans of it by now) suggesting that they’ve committed a **** ton of crimes. They are criminals. That’s what they are. Pain and simple. September really needs to f**king hurry up. :tiffsniffle: And you can tell they’re scared and are desperately trying to control the narrative again bc they hired and paid pigrez hilton to make some stupid *** video trying to explain the whole situation. I sound like broken record saying this but, they’re so helplessly f**king stupid :tiffcackle:, why on earth would they think anyone would buy or even take anything that guy talks about seriously (a guy who at one point wore a shirt after Keith Ledger saying “why couldn’t it be Britney instead” ) he’s universally hated bc of his behavior he choses to display and he’s also been on team bs payroll before (Circus tour)... they seem to be setting themselves up perfectly for failure. Every single thing they attempt to do as part of damage control has resulted in them looking worse than their previous pathetic attempt. :ehum: 

I think it’s safe to say they lost, or rather that’s the conclusion I’m coming to now. This is such a f**king mess and it’s as if they’re the ones throwing buckets of **** onto the fan themselves. There’s too much evidence for them to walk away free from this. Plus the whole faking Sam L identity via emails is just a tiny taste at how malicious they operate. I don’t like him but I really hope he comes after teamB in court to challenge the restraining order and wins, how on earth are you going to file a restraining order on someone but then turn around and pretend to be them online?? :wyd:

It’s in the bag guys, and there’s going to be more stuff coming out exposing them even more, thanks to the fans that are dedicated and going above and beyond investigating/monitoring them. They’re terrified and angry, and they want us to be the ones scared and pissed off. Don’t let them get inside your head, there’s probably no person in the entire universe who’s a pro at that then Britney. Be positive and hope for the best and try not to react negatively to the point your emotions are controlling you, at that point they truly win. 

I lowkey believe Britney agreed with this. Sometimes I think...

What would happen if all this free Britney mess is nothing more than fans’ speculations? And Britney is getting a good Life away from her fans? There’s timeline of Britney leaving us away because the fanbase can’t move on from 2007. I wouldn’t blame her for not being close to her fans anymore. Not after all the rude fan atittude for her father.

she retired to help her dad to recover, and her fanbase decides to attack him right away??.

He’s britney’s Father I don’t think he really wants her money. Britney is a woman who can give interviews and has a boyfriend who can speak for her as well who says she’s doing fine.do you guys really think everybody included her sister re colluded to suck her money and not help her?

All I see is lack of Britney being a grown *** woman for not speaking her mind about it real talk, to end the issue. 

the level of irresponsible handling is insane. Britney don’t want to deal with anything and that’s kinda lame to me. She’s not a controversial act. She can totally speak about it publicly and end the issue. 

31 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

She’s not a controversial act. She can totally speak about it publicly and end the issue. 

She is a controversial act, a huge chunk of her career is controversial from the school girl outfit to the Madonna kiss. And I beg to differ, like really think about it. If Britney were to just post a video saying she’s being exploited you know damn well everyone will gaslight tf out of her (like always) and say she’s out of her mind. Also Jamie speaks for her, that’s her court appointed guardian, she’s “beyond incapable” of taking care of herself according to those that control her, so they would instantly say she’s off her meds and acting up or some other stupid **** to cover it up. There’s many good reasons why she just doesn’t openly speak up about it. The only way she can end all of this herself I feel is if she were to expose them w a video or audio recording of them openly admitting their crimes in private, she’d need hardcore proof, her word means absolutely nothing when they can control “what she really means” and a majority of the gp refuses to ever take her seriously. 

And you seem to forget they censor everything, like at the Jonathan Ross show.. who’s to say she has tried doing that before but they edited it out and punished her for it. That if she were to do that again there would be irreversible consequences. It’s really not that simple. Britney has to play along if she wants to see her babies and not get sent off to mental health facilities against her will. It’s widely speculated she communicates subliminally with some Instagram post. 

9 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

whats more annoying is that he is ignoring everyone with the same opinion during a time when he is getting primeney levels of traffic on these forums. Don't bite the hands that feed you @breatheheavy. Just keep it as it was, it was perfectly fine!

On 7/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

damn yeah, i have to click "sort by date" every time i come to a thread, which reloads the page, just to be able to read posts n chronological order. why the sudden change? NOW? are you ok @breatheheavy:umok:

On 6/26/2019 at 7:25 PM, breatheheavy said:

:nynod: 

To be honest that first time around when I was younger was a huge learning lesson for me. 

Can you imagine if Queen B got a fresh team and I was hired as her digital creative? Ugh sisters I would set things right.  

JORDAN THIS FORUM IS  MESS...INFLATE, EXHALES, EXCHANGES, EXPRESSIONS, HEARTS , CLAPS ... reacted to an Exhale in an Expression... WERE THOSE CHANGES REALLY NECESSARY?? THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!!!

I LIKED IT BETTER BEFORE :joanne:

On 7/2/2019 at 2:52 AM, YoungOne said:

I lowkey believe Britney agreed with this. Sometimes I think...

What would happen if all this free Britney mess is nothing more than fans’ speculations? And Britney is getting a good Life away from her fans? There’s timeline of Britney leaving us away because the fanbase can’t move on from 2007. I wouldn’t blame her for not being close to her fans anymore. Not after all the rude fan atittude for her father.

she retired to help her dad to recover, and her fanbase decides to attack him right away??.

He’s britney’s Father I don’t think he really wants her money. Britney is a woman who can give interviews and has a boyfriend who can speak for her as well who says she’s doing fine.do you guys really think everybody included her sister re colluded to suck her money and not help her?

All I see is lack of Britney being a grown *** woman for not speaking her mind about it real talk, to end the issue. 

the level of irresponsible handling is insane. Britney don’t want to deal with anything and that’s kinda lame to me. She’s not a controversial act. She can totally speak about it publicly and end the issue. 

Damn their brainwashing technics really do work in some lab rats...Sad.

On 6/26/2019 at 7:25 PM, breatheheavy said:

:nynod: 

To be honest that first time around when I was younger was a huge learning lesson for me. 

Can you imagine if Queen B got a fresh team and I was hired as her digital creative? Ugh sisters I would set things right.  

Well, girl professionally speaking...you got some things to learn. I am not sure what a digital creative is tbh, maybe you mean digital marketing director or digital content producer :) 

...but having someone that is part of the fandom have idea's run by them makes sense. Id be surprised if they weren't already doing something like that, but then again it is team B. 

Archived