Britneys Dad Sues Stans

CrystalDorris

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is in a ''panic mood'' and his actions will be messy from now on... I don't care if I will become a bad person for some people with my comment now and I don't care if he will sue me too lol but can't he just die already ? I don't care if he saved britney's life 12 years ago cause he ruined her life after that and that's more sad ...

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

Jamie yelled at me and I remember getting off the phone and crrrrrying I was so scared heh. I feel bad for Anthony. he's probably freaking out. 

I hope he doesn't freak out- he has Britney's mother, Fe, and all of the fans on his side. If anything Jamie and the conservatorship just look really dumb and embarrassing for even trying this. I think this will be helpful in the end because Jamie & team will continue being exposed. If anything it will bring more light to the situation and make them look like trash

4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Jamie yelled at me and I remember getting off the phone and crrrrrying I was so scared heh. I feel bad for Anthony. he's probably freaking out. 

Ruben. Jordan. Anthony.

Britney fan account owners need their own damn support group LOL!? But for real though. Jamie is corrupt with power. He’s wicked af and that wicked *** Lou Taylor buzzing around putting suggestions into his foolish old head is making things worse. They’ll BOTH get theirs someday soon. Oh sweet karma! I can’t wait to watch these f**kers fry!

34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And funnier that out of ALLLLLLL of the things that have been said about Jamie, Larry, etc, they sue over this accusation of deleting Instagram comments :umok: 

Why haven't they sued the Gram Girls for their podcast, or Sam Lutfi for the emails (let's remember he only got a restriction order but he wasn't sued for defamation) 

And what about all the **** Jamie and Lynne claimed Sam Lutfi did to Britney: drugging her, stealing from her... but they NEVER SUED SAM LUTFI. He sued them! What does that tell ya??:mj: All they’ve done is get restraining orders against Sam. If he’d done all the terrible things to Britney they claim no way would I settle for a PRO, I’d sue the **** outta Lutfi. They won’t touch Lutfi because he knows a lot of **** about ALL of them.

6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Our sources say reports of Britney being prohibited from driving or using a personal cellphone are simply untrue ... and backed up by photos of her out in her car and using a phone.

Do you all see now WHY there’s been so many “candids” of Britney driving and more pics of her holding a smartphone than we’ve seen in a decade, one time she had a flip phone LOL! I’ll say it again because it bears repeating. Since Britney been out of treatment there’s been MORE CANDIDS of her these past few months than we got ALL OF LAST YEAR. They staged all of this for this very moment so people who doubt & are against the Free Britney movement can say “look Britney is driving”, “look she is holding a cell phone” and “look she’s active on Instagram, the captions sure sounds like her”.?:ririshade2:

Jamie + Lou have been on damage control since April. That is not a coincidence. Jamie, Lou & company are the ones who tip off the paps (or one of their paid handlers do it for them) they basically have TMZ on speed dial to send their photog and videographer to where they tip them off to where she’ll be to ask Britney questions and photograph her then splash it on TMZ along with a bullshit cship approved story to go with it.:whatitellu:

They managed to keep Britney completely out of sight most of 2018 unless she was working. They managed to ship her off to treatment which I do believe was in January just as the Britney’s Gram whistle blower said!!...and no pictures of her. Not a one. Suddenly after the BG podcast the **** begins to hit the fan and we’re bombarded with Britney “candids” and social media content as well as all the anonymous sources talking to Entertainment Tonight (aka their source is obviously Lou Taylor. ? )

These motherf**kers think they’re so slick and so smart. Manipulation through blogs and social media to portray whatever image they want for Britney and themselves. In reality JAMIE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE PERSON HE IS SUING, LMFAO!!! Of the irony!! **** off Jamie!! And **** You too, Lou Taylor. I know you’re reading this you crazy *** *****. :fu:

You are 100% right. I actually find it kind of frustrating that fans here and on IG seem to think all of a sudden Britney has access to her IG. 

Do they really think that NOW, of ALL times in her life they would give her access? We are talking about one of the most heavily sheltered stars on the planet, who they have done their best to keep on a conveyor belt routine of ‘work, perform, relax, repeat’ for 11 years now. They have done all they can to make sure she doesn’t speak out, do people REALLY think they are going to give her access to potentially reach millions of users on social media? :cackling:

‘Her’ IG account is a propaganda account. No more or less than the TMZ articles paid for by team cshit. The candids are staged. Her IG is staged. Everything surrounding her is staged and controlled. Do you know the one thing that hasn’t been controlled regarding Britney? The #FreeBritney movement!! It’s the ONLY part of her career that her team has had no control over in the last 11 years. And because of that they have gone full throttle trying to regain control of the narrative. 

Time is up though. The sleeping giant has been awakened and there is no going back. Jamie, Lou, Larry, etc need to realize that no amount of damage control will dig them out of the hole they have dug themselves into. No amount of IG posts, candids or Britney driving, or controlled interviews will make the fans turn a blind eye. Not this time. 

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You are 100% right. I actually find it kind of frustrating that fans here and on IG seem to think all of a sudden Britney has access to her IG. 

Do they really think that NOW, of ALL times in her life they would give her access? We are talking about one of the most heavily sheltered stars on the planet, who they have done their best to keep on a conveyor belt routine of ‘work, perform, relax, repeat’ for 11 years now. They have done all they can to make sure she doesn’t speak out, do people REALLY think they are going to give her access to potentially reach millions of users on social media? :cackling:

‘Her’ IG account is a propaganda account. No more or less than the TMZ articles paid for by team cshit. The candids are staged. Her IG is staged. Everything surrounding her is staged and controlled. Do you know the one thing that hasn’t been controlled regarding Britney? The #FreeBritney movement!! It’s the ONLY part of her career that her team has had no control over in the last 11 years. And because of that they have gone full throttle trying to regain control of the narrative. 

Time is up though. The sleeping giant has been awakened and there is no going back. Jamie, Lou, Larry, etc need to realize that no amount of damage control will dig them out of the hole they have dug themselves into. No amount of IG posts, candids or Britney driving, or controlled interviews will make the fans turn a blind eye. Not this time. 

The sleeping giant has been awakened and there is no going back. Jamie, Lou, Larry, etc need to realize that no amount of damage control will dig them out of the hole they have dug themselves into. No amount of IG posts, candids or Britney driving, or controlled interviews will make the fans turn a blind eye. Not this time.”

You betta preach bish!!! Tell em again!!:tiffanynod:

58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And funnier that out of ALLLLLLL of the things that have been said about Jamie, Larry, etc, they sue over this accusation of deleting Instagram comments :umok: 

Why haven't they sued the Gram Girls for their podcast, or Sam Lutfi for the emails (let's remember he only got a restriction order but he wasn't sued for defamation) 

IDK, isn't Sam Lufti still in the music industry? Maybe he's supported by someone in the industry so her team is only able to keep away from Britney. I don't want to sound as if Im making up a whole conspiracy theory but it's just there are so many things involved and so many questionS. i am so lost in this :yeahsure:

39 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Jamie's colon is the one freaking out :cuteidk:

You need to make a thread about that phone call, I neeeeeeeeeed details. :tiffhair:

27 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Daddy Spears must be shooketh if he's dragging innocent people to the court. Hopefully he'll expose himself in the process.

Actually, doing this alone may expose him. It is up to him to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Anthony has marred his reputation beyond belief. That's what this lawsuit is going to force him and his lawyers to do, since he's so content to go after the little man.

The action alone is pretty damn exposing, tbh. Why never actually sue Lutfi? Why always just restraining orders? Didn't he make worse disparaging comments? What about that shirt company that's selling her 2007 picture as a tee? What about the tabloids claiming she's on something? Why just this one fan.... yeah.

I hope he fries come September, I really do.

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Notice how they didn’t sue the podcast for what they said.... maybe the accusation of deleting comments was a lie, but the fact that we’ve seen no legal issues from the podcast shows the legitimacy of their original comments 

THIS!! Confirms the paralegal was legit too. 

Archived