BBMA 2016 Question

Farhan

On 6/26/2019 at 8:27 AM, asitalian12587 said:

loveddd this performance but i think she shouldve picked other songs besides BOM/TOMH. i love them but as far as the GP is concerned, no one really knows them. I wouldve preferred the gimme more/break the ice medley instead.

I agree 100%! I remember Make and was supposed to be debuted at the BBMAs so I think TOMH took its place. 

I think the inclusion of ILRNR, BOM, and TOMH were brought in as Vegas promotions. Piece of Me had just been revamped after all.

also I wish those giant speaker props were in POM! I think they’re so cool and could’ve made the stage feel less empty.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2019 at 1:03 PM, Shadow2003 said:

Yes, I think it was pre-recorded. It's deeper than the original album version and certain parts are pronounced a bit differently, so I don't think it was just a pitched down studio recording.

But now, I'll go a bit off topic to say this: BBMAs 2016 was her best performance in years. Seriously:

• Attitude? On point.
  • Looks? She looked STUNNING! :yasqueen:
  • Song choices? Some classics and recent hits as well as two fan-favourites and album deep cuts ("Touch Of My Hand" and "Breathe On Me"). I'd say it was a great setlist.
  • Tics? Minimal / none after "Work *****"
  • Choreography? Not the best, but she made up for that with the attitude.

I see nothing to complain about. She was meant to perform there and she delivered. :mhm:

I remember the first time watching it I was so nervous during WB... She seemed a bit stiff and obviously very nervous and I was like: Britney, forget everything, just go off like you're used to. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU. And then the slayage started right with that Womanizer breakdown. I couldn't believe it. :crying1: Love it.

Archived