Is Glory Japan Tour Edition (Japan Import) worth your money?

Thurafatale9

2 hours ago, Thurafatale9 said:

This is giving me anxiety honestly. Some of the CDs that came from overseas usually have some damage on them. I bought an CD last week and it came with cracked jewel case but I just replaced it because I had to wait like a month to get it and I don't want to wait another one by returning it. But for this CD, the case is unique and unreplaceable if something bad happens. Where did you buy it?

Guatemala :) 

https://www.elduendemall.com/p-121584-britney-spears-glory-asian-tour-edition-2pcs-cd.aspx

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2019 at 5:19 AM, Shadow2003 said:

I'll just do a little overview and you can decide for yourself:

Features:

• new album cover
  • Japan-exclusive bonus track ("Mood Ring")
  • a bonus disc with Britney's greatest hits arranged similarly to the Britney: Piece Of Me setlist
  • a remix of "Me Against The Music" instead of the original version
  • a booklet with song lyrics

I'd say that's pretty good.

Now, $54.00 is WAY too much, however. On CDJapan, the listed price is only $25.87, but it's unavailable / sold out. If you want to buy the Japan Tour Edition, I'd recommend getting it from there.

Here's a link: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SICP-5426?s_ssid=e44e6e5d13524538ca

:)

On 6/26/2019 at 6:43 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

Damn, I just checked amazon and you’re right. Wish I had ordered last year, I had it in my cart and it was like, $20 :( 

This edition is out of print so prices will continue to rise the longer you wait 

13 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

This edition is out of print so prices will continue to rise the longer you wait 

Oh dear, in that case, we should be buying copies as quickly as possible. :decisions:

I checked the prices on Amazon, eBay and CDJapan, and these are the results:

• Amazon - available, but expensive (costs more than $50.00)
  • eBay - available, but the cheapest offers still cost around $50.00
  • CDJapan - sold out

H O W E V E R , I found this offer on eBay for the Taiwanese version. It's not much different other than more Taiwanese text on the cover and back cover, and it's priced... pretty decently for a rare item! :o

Check it out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Britney-Spears-Glory-Japan-Tour-Edition-2017-Taiwan-Ltd-2-CD-w-BOX/302487446589?epid=238340701&hash=item466da8243d:g:m3YAAOSwnVhaQ~3G

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

Ok, so this is stressing me out :mcorangu:

Are you guys sure about the prices? I found it on Amazon.com and they have 4 left in stock for $18.11.

For those with a Japanese account, there's an imported one (¥2,442 = 20 / $23) in stock and another more expensive one available only from third party sellers (the prices range).

I fail to see any difference between "Glory: Japan Tour Edition" and "Glory: Asian Tour Edition" apart from the title. They both have "Japan Tour Edition" on the cover.

Cheap editions of Glory: Japan Tour Edition: *Exists*

Us, Exhalers:

Image result for I'll Take your entire stock GIF

17 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Oh dear, in that case, we should be buying copies as quickly as possible. :decisions:

I checked the prices on Amazon, eBay and CDJapan, and these are the results:

• Amazon - available, but expensive (costs more than $50.00)
  • eBay - available, but the cheapest offers still cost around $50.00
  • CDJapan - sold out

H O W E V E R , I found this offer on eBay for the Taiwanese version. It's not much different other than more Taiwanese text on the cover and back cover, and it's priced... pretty decently for a rare item! :o

Check it out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Britney-Spears-Glory-Japan-Tour-Edition-2017-Taiwan-Ltd-2-CD-w-BOX/302487446589?epid=238340701&hash=item466da8243d:g:m3YAAOSwnVhaQ~3G

11 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Ok, so this is stressing me out :mcorangu:

Are you guys sure about the prices? I found it on Amazon.com and they have 4 left in stock for $18.11.

For those with a Japanese account, there's an imported one (¥2,442 = 20 / $23) in stock and another more expensive one available only from third party sellers (the prices range).

I fail to see any difference between "Glory: Japan Tour Edition" and "Glory: Asian Tour Edition" apart from the title. They both have "Japan Tour Edition" on the cover.

The Asian tour edition and the Japanese tour edition are different. Here's a video

The Japanese Edition is the thicc one :badgirl:

Archived