Jump to content

Is Glory Japan Tour Edition (Japan Import) worth your money?


Thurafatale9

Recommended Posts

I want to buy the Glory : Japan Tour Edition (Japanese Import) and it would cost $ 54.00 without any other expenses included. I've bought the regular deluxe when it was released and I want to get this because of the front cover, Mood Ring as bonus track and its high quality jewel case. I could not find it on any place other than Amazon. Should I get it?

Link to comment
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I bought it back when it came out, I say it is worth buying it :brityes:

Better cover, Mood Ring, that MATM remix, and lyrics booklet.

What remix? Is it new or the one on the album?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Thurafatale9 said:

I want to buy the Glory : Japan Tour Edition (Japanese Import) and it would cost $ 54.00 without any other expenses included. I've bought the regular deluxe when it was released and I want to get this because of the front cover, Mood Ring as bonus track and it's high quality jewel case. I could not find it on any place other than Amazon. Should I get it?

Yes you should get it. I love my copy 

Glory+JTE+Cover.jpeg

Glory+JTE+Booklet+11.jpeg

 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

What remix? Is it new or the one on the album?

It’s a MATM remix. It’s very cool and faded :badgirl:

 

Glory+JTE+Cover+Back.jpeg

Link to comment

I'll just do a little overview and you can decide for yourself:

Features:

  • new album cover
  • Japan-exclusive bonus track ("Mood Ring")
  • a bonus disc with Britney's greatest hits arranged similarly to the Britney: Piece Of Me setlist
  • a remix of "Me Against The Music" instead of the original version
  • a booklet with song lyrics

I'd say that's pretty good.

Now, $54.00 is WAY too much, however. On CDJapan, the listed price is only $25.87, but it's unavailable / sold out. If you want to buy the Japan Tour Edition, I'd recommend getting it from there.

Here's a link: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SICP-5426?s_ssid=e44e6e5d13524538ca

:)

Link to comment
9 hours ago, @britneys.glory said:

$54? I bought mine for at least £12 here in the UK you should check other websites cause 54 dollars is tooooo much:nochillbrit:

Yeah it's too much for me but I couldn't find it anywhere now cause it is an limited edition but other versions of the CD can be bought for like $18 dollars on amazon. But still, the japanese import looks really good to me (even with the same content lol)

Link to comment
4 hours ago, emmagphoto said:

Everything is amazing, except that case thing, mine came broken and I also spent around $50 USD, they still have it available on CD stores in my country... :orly: 

This is giving me anxiety honestly. Some of the CDs that came from overseas usually have some damage on them. I bought an CD last week and it came with cracked jewel case but I just replaced it because I had to wait like a month to get it and I don't want to wait another one by returning it. But for this CD, the case is unique and unreplaceable if something bad happens. Where did you buy it?

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I'll just do a little overview and you can decide for yourself:

Features:

  • new album cover
  • Japan-exclusive bonus track ("Mood Ring")
  • a bonus disc with Britney's greatest hits arranged similarly to the Britney: Piece Of Me setlist
  • a remix of "Me Against The Music" instead of the original version
  • a booklet with song lyrics

I'd say that's pretty good.

Now, $54.00 is WAY too much, however. On CDJapan, the listed price is only $25.87, but it's unavailable / sold out. If you want to buy the Japan Tour Edition, I'd recommend getting it from there.

Here's a link: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SICP-5426?s_ssid=e44e6e5d13524538ca

:)

Thank you for the info. Since it's a limited edition, there might not be another batch right?

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Thurafatale9 said:

Thank you for the info. Since it's a limited edition, there might not be another batch right?

I'd say you should give it some time. It's sold out, but another batch may appear in the near future. If that doesn't happen, you can always look for it on other websites. :)

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block