Let's face it... Britney is NOT okay.

iZacaree

18 hours ago, fays1 said:

So you think Britney is mentally unstable because she does not know how to use instgram? lol and the rest are because she is controlled under a conservatorship ofcourse shes not ok with whats happening! 

Nope. You missed the whole point. I'm saying that something very serious has happened to her, and it appears as though the people around her are forcing her to post content to social media in order to save their own *****.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2019 at 12:00 PM, frederiickx said:

It makes me sad. She was so happy, goofy, and you could also tell she loved what she did. They really did a number on her and I feel so bad for her life now. All I want for her at this point is for her to be free from this control and live as she pleases. I blame her father, Loucifer Taylor and Larry.

That's my point. This woman has been caged like an animal for YEARS now. This is abuse and it needs to stop. If she wants to retire and live a quiet life away from the spotlight, then she should do that 100%.

On 6/26/2019 at 3:15 AM, Dollyg said:

I just agree with one thing - that she hasn’t seen her kids very often. But the question is whether she wasn’t allowed to see them because of her mental state or because everything is a fraud 

The fact that she's not around her kids very much lately is very alarming. Usually her kids ALWAYS go with her on vacation. She's been on several vacations lately and the boys are nowhere to be seen.

On 6/26/2019 at 8:35 AM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

The Britney we knew died after 2007 as far as I’m concerned. I blame her team for that. They isolated her from the whole world and made her terrified of her own fans. At the end of the day we didn’t make 2007 happen, if anything the fans were really worried and there for her. It’s really sad. 

I doubt we will ever get the Britney back we all remember. 

I also can’t at people who try and pretend she hasn’t changed at all and that she’s “fine”. Britney will probably never be fine again and it’s painful as a fan to watch sometimes 

There was a brief glimpse of the "old" Britney during the beginning of the Circus era. She was herself again. Something drastic happened in 2009/2010 and she was never the same after that. But you're right, the Britney we knew died in 2007 and never came back. We've all spent the past decade waiting for some miracle to happen and hoping for her to just be herself again... but it never happened, and I don't think it ever will at this point.

On 6/26/2019 at 3:28 AM, Manse said:

I wrote this in another thread, but I’m just going to post it here as well.

If she is bipolar as some sources say, then that is possibly the reason. I have bipolar disorder, and when I’m not stable I get extremely anxiety driven and can sometimes barely hold a normal conversation. When I’m depressed I don’t care about my appearance, and when I’m hypo manic I talk faster which again can make it hard to hold a conversation. Being in that manic state makes you seem off, as you do and say strange things sometimes, things that doesn’t always make sense. Not trying to diagnose her or anything, but just commenting on what have been said about her possible  mental illness.

You could definitely be on to something there. That could be the basis for Britney's weird behavior.

3 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

She could upload a video of herself pooping in her own hand, and throwing it at Jayden and Sean Preston, and people here would still say she is fine and doesn't need the conservatorship lol. 

Haha, right? I'm not here for the conservatorship. I think it needs to be dissolved, but I definitely think something is seriously wrong with her. She certainly doesn't need to be forced to perform in this condition.

I challenge any of you to go back and watch the music videos for Womanizer and Circus, or watch For the Record. Look at how present she was - she had that old fire and energy back. She was herself. Now go look at any of her recent videos on Instagram.... is that even remotely the same person???

jesus, you people are deluded to a degree that scares me. why downvote the OP when it spills the damned tea?

britney's instagram is a f**king mess but it is also a mirror to her internal landscape (thoughts, feelings, frustrations)

you can tell she is in distress. or that post with 'good writing is a threat' signed britney spears

that is so ironic, it's like she knows that we know that she's not such an involved songwriter, especially at this point in her life and it's like she is frustrated about it and wants to be ironic and bitter about it.

i feel a lot of bitterness from britney lately. she is bitter about her team, bitter about her body, her songwriting abilities, her life, her closet.

she lives in pure bitterness and i have no clue as to what would bring that needed sweetness in her life. her mental issues are just screaming 'hear me see me acknowledge me' and you cannot ever say that this is her being kooky. this is her psyche sending out cries of help. 

The recent interviews she made with E and recent radio interviews if you listen to them shows that Britney’s is very much OKAY actually and pretty much herself and seam to be a normal matured down to earth woman despite the fact who she is...

I do tho think that she’s having a very difficult time right now as there’s a lot of going on in her life right now and the fact that she’s copes soo well again shows how strong she is (mentally especially ).

We shouldn’t judge on her insta post, I’m sure it’s the last thing she wants to do post stuff on social media, not saying she’s being forced ,but again despite the facts of what’s happening in her life right now she’s being present as she is a public person and if she would stay quiet people might get a lot of concerns about her....

Britney is believably strong and mentally healthy person, I mean FACTS!... Just because she has goofy personality sometimes shouldn’t label her as crazy...   

20 hours ago, iZacaree said:

YEEEESSSSSS!!! You get it!! Britney was wounded in For the Record but she was articulate, present, alert, aware, and most of all - she was HERSELF. She appeared to be a normal human being, albeit a very jaded one. Now, she acts like a robot. No matter how hard I try, I just can't look at her today and think that she's totally okay. She's not. Something DRASTICALLY CHANGED. It's like she's a very watered-down version of who she use to be.

it is so refreshing to have someone actually agree with me for once instead of yell at me & say im wrong & she's fine. she is not by any means fine. i literally cannot look at her & even remotely see the same person that i used to.  that's honestly why the whole "clone" theory doesnt even seem that far fetched to me anymore. its like watching someone try and act like britney and fail miserably.  she does not seem present/alert/aware/etc. its like shes pretending/acting like this weird character shes created 24/7. i cant even fully explain it but you get what i mean.

On 6/26/2019 at 12:15 AM, Dollyg said:

I just agree with one thing - that she hasn’t seen her kids very often. But the question is whether she wasn’t allowed to see them because of her mental state or because everything is a fraud 

Did her father/managers think she could have a fanbase but get away with this???

She continues to depreciate as a performer, 

they restrict her artistic autonomy but yet she is supposed to have a fanbase????

On 6/26/2019 at 4:59 AM, chizwhiz said:

Exhale and twitter are the worst place to take a discussion about someone that is involved in a court appointment guardianship (despite all the evidence showing that a doctor of psychiatry mentioned is constantly within it’s legal documents). If you want to discuss this sensibly, I suggest going to ONTD or lipstick alley or something . 

Also yes someone can be placed in a mental health facility against their will - if they are a danger to themselves or others, question that.

There’s a reason the LAPD haven’t been involved and that Brenda denied all of britneys requests at the hearing. I have no doubt the team have taken advantage of her but she isn’t well.

Perhaps, but then your comments suggest that she needs that structure of performing.

But who the hell really wanted to see Britney so soon for another residency so close after her last performing????  Domination was simply incorrect.  No matter how much of a fan you are of Britney Domination happening so soon with her deteriorating skills was ridiculous.

Shania Twain could have been an example.  She clearly needed some time of to become an inspired performer with actually big changes to her show which simply wasn't happening in that time-span.

Even if her performing 'tails off' near the end of a new show, she needed to start strong and that never seemed likely from the time-frame of her recent performing to the the start of Domination.

I would definitely like to see her perform as a 'rejuvinated performer' coming back after a needed time off.  If she doesn't want to perform again, that's fine too.

But then, her stupid father and handlers couldn't provide structure for helping her to find other things to do these last 10 years besides performing???

On 6/28/2019 at 2:17 AM, Stefi Hilton said:

jesus, you people are deluded to a degree that scares me. why downvote the OP when it spills the damned tea?

britney's instagram is a f**king mess but it is also a mirror to her internal landscape (thoughts, feelings, frustrations)

you can tell she is in distress. or that post with 'good writing is a threat' signed britney spears

that is so ironic, it's like she knows that we know that she's not such an involved songwriter, especially at this point in her life and it's like she is frustrated about it and wants to be ironic and bitter about it.

i feel a lot of bitterness from britney lately. she is bitter about her team, bitter about her body, her songwriting abilities, her life, her closet.

she lives in pure bitterness and i have no clue as to what would bring that needed sweetness in her life. her mental issues are just screaming 'hear me see me acknowledge me' and you cannot ever say that this is her being kooky. this is her psyche sending out cries of help. 

You spilled all the boiling hot tea and sent all the delusional fans in an ambulance to their local burn units.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:19 PM, armokid77 said:

it is so refreshing to have someone actually agree with me for once instead of yell at me & say im wrong & she's fine. she is not by any means fine. i literally cannot look at her & even remotely see the same person that i used to.  that's honestly why the whole "clone" theory doesnt even seem that far fetched to me anymore. its like watching someone try and act like britney and fail miserably.  she does not seem present/alert/aware/etc. its like shes pretending/acting like this weird character shes created 24/7. i cant even fully explain it but you get what i mean.

Yes. We're totally on the same level, 100%. It's extremely disturbing. You made an excellent point - she acts like someone who is trying to pretend to be Britney Spears but is a really bad actress. It's really strange. It's like she's always playing a really weird character... She does not seem like a 37 year old woman at all.

On 6/26/2019 at 7:35 AM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

The Britney we knew died after 2007 as far as I’m concerned. I blame her team for that. They isolated her from the whole world and made her terrified of her own fans. At the end of the day we didn’t make 2007 happen, if anything the fans were really worried and there for her. It’s really sad. 

I doubt we will ever get the Britney back we all remember. 

I also can’t at people who try and pretend she hasn’t changed at all and that she’s “fine”. Britney will probably never be fine again and it’s painful as a fan to watch sometimes 

No she died after the circus tour, after her father broke his promise of reading her from the conservatorship , every since than nothing been the same 

• Super Mods
On 6/30/2019 at 2:02 AM, zxcvb said:

Did her father/managers think she could have a fanbase but get away with this???

She continues to depreciate as a performer, 

they restrict her artistic autonomy but yet she is supposed to have a fanbase????

Perhaps, but then your comments suggest that she needs that structure of performing.

But who the hell really wanted to see Britney so soon for another residency so close after her last performing????  Domination was simply incorrect.  No matter how much of a fan you are of Britney Domination happening so soon with her deteriorating skills was ridiculous.

Shania Twain could have been an example.  She clearly needed some time of to become an inspired performer with actually big changes to her show which simply wasn't happening in that time-span.

Even if her performing 'tails off' near the end of a new show, she needed to start strong and that never seemed likely from the time-frame of her recent performing to the the start of Domination.

I would definitely like to see her perform as a 'rejuvinated performer' coming back after a needed time off.  If she doesn't want to perform again, that's fine too.

But then, her stupid father and handlers couldn't provide structure for helping her to find other things to do these last 10 years besides performing???

I can’t believe I missed this but you hit the nail 10x and using Shania Twain is a perfect example.Look how she bowed out but returned back and people are excited about it even herself, looking refreshed and happy. Britney just finished a tour and they are going to throw her into rehearsals for a show that needed to be ready in a few months? And this girl is apparently too ill to take care of herself? No wonder she is a physical and emotional wreck. 

I will say this, her online persona is off. Who ever is running her insta is definitely making her look just like you said, a “child like adult”. My co workers who are neither fans or haters have told me she is weird, that her posts are weird and make no sense. 

Ive stepped back as a fan, I can’t watch it like I did in 2007 this time. It hurts too much and I don’t know how she’s ever going to come back from it. I think her being trapped behind such a sheltered life has made her the way she is today but none of us will ever know because neither she nor her team care to let the truth out.

1 hour ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

No she died after the circus tour, after her father broke his promise of reading her from the conservatorship , every since than nothing been the same 

This tbh. The girl that performed during that era, and the girl that did For The Record was pretty much Primeney, albeit with restricted dance skills. Whatever her team did to her in the forthcoming years (or Britney herself chose to behave like, after she found out she wouldn't get out the cship) is bizarre and not right.

Archived