Let's face it... Britney is NOT okay.

iZacaree

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont understand how this is any different than what she usually posts. brit has always been quirky and goofy. for years she has posted instagrams of herself doing a woody woodpecker impersonation, random videos of her with filters on doing goofy faces, videos talking about her assistant having hearts on her shoes... even back in 2012 when she was with jason she posted videos telling him to go sleep in the dog house.

i think a lot of you are very over-analytical and on edge rn... which is understandable but imo y'all should dial it back a bit. :yaknow:

i admit i do think it's odd how we havent seen her with her kids much but who knows what's going on with that.

one thing for sure is, britney doesn't like to be portrayed as a weak person or something, she knows the world knows she was in a facility and all the drama happening this year... i believe she's fighting with herself to show us she's strong and happy, she's trying to overcome things, that's why she can be seem as too extra with her instagram posts. let her be tbh, there's a lot happening backstage we don't know. people have ups and downs so does she, but yeah they clearly took her kids away from her, this is f**kin' disgusting, why those f**kers are entitled to do that, it's like they make her look like a bad person, I hate K-fed her dad and whoever decided that, she's not going to f**kin kill her kids.

I've noticed the 2016 interview shared alot saying how much she was herself. In my opinion this one from 2018 is even more so like Britney. Yes she looks a little off but she was candid here and wasn't awkward. This interview alone shows Britney was really getting back to herself. 

3 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

What does this even have to do with her being mentally unstable? Ok I get that she might come off as immature, socially awkward or whatever with her posts but that doesn’t mean that she’s crazy or that she needs a conservatorship. Ariana Grande always dresses and acts like a 12 year old, does that mean she needs to be placed under a conservatorship? Or what about Taylor Swift, who is turning 30 this year and released ME! that probably would be appropriate for a 12 year old, does she need a conservatorship as well? A lot of celebrities post weird stuff yet they aren’t deemed as mentally unstable.

What do you expect her to do? Her own fans body-shame her all the time and drag her for her looks even when she’s at home relaxing.

I never once said Britney needed to be in a conservatorship. In fact, I have always been against the conservatorship! I think it's been an unnecessary restriction in her life that has only made her life more difficult and prevented her from growing as a person, or even experiencing life on her own terms.

What EVERYONE seems to be missing about my post is that I was implying that there could be a much more sinister situation going on around Britney - maybe those around her are forcing her to upload these strange Instagram posts, maybe Sam has something shady going on, or maybe it's something else. I think we can all agree that something is definitely weird.

I wrote this in another thread, but I’m just going to post it here as well.

If she is bipolar as some sources say, then that is possibly the reason. I have bipolar disorder, and when I’m not stable I get extremely anxiety driven and can sometimes barely hold a normal conversation. When I’m depressed I don’t care about my appearance, and when I’m hypo manic I talk faster which again can make it hard to hold a conversation. Being in that manic state makes you seem off, as you do and say strange things sometimes, things that doesn’t always make sense. Not trying to diagnose her or anything, but just commenting on what have been said about her possible  mental illness.

14 hours ago, iZacaree said:

In 2018, towards the end of the Piece of Me Tour, Britney's Instagram posts and the few public appearances she made started to get a little... bizarre. She started looking more and more disheveled (Don't even get me started on the racoon eyes), and her posts made little sense. Then there was the major CRINGE-factor of the Domination announcement event where Britney seemed more like a circus animal who was forced out of her cage and made to appear in front of a crowd of people. It was hard to watch. Britney was clearly not mentally or emotionally into it at all. 

Then.... 2019 happened. :xfactorlook:

We all already know what happened at the beginning of 2019, so I won't get into that again, but ever since Britney was released from the mental facility and she began posting on Instagram again, something has been very very OFF. Her posts are erratic and very concerning.

1.) It seems that Britney has had very little, if any, contact with her kids. They use to appear on most of her Instagram posts, and now they're nowhere to be seen.

2.) She is CONSTANTLY with Sam, and clinging onto him, and he is CONSTANTLY commenting on each and every post. He is becoming an ominous presence in all her posts, almost like he's in control of her. I use to like Sam for her, but something is really off now.

3.) Britney seems very immature and infantile at this point. She seems less like a 37 year old mother of 2, and more like a 14 year old who just figured out how to use Instagram. It's certainly a regression for her from just a few years ago.

4.) Maybe the rumors of Britney just now being allowed access to a smart phone are true. Instead of just flipping to the rear camera in her Insta stories, she literally turns the entire phone around.

5.) Britney seems really obsessed with her body and weight and how the public sees her - the now iconic, "skinny as a needle" video. It's like she's trying to convince everyone that she's working out and is trying to assure everyone that she will be "skinny" again. I personally didn't see anything wrong with any of the photos in question, but apparently she thought she looked "fat" in them. This is strange for Britney as she's never commented on fat-shaming paparazzi photos of her before (in recent memory).

6.) Many times someone else is filming her talking in her Insta videos, and some of them seem forced. Like someone is trying to convince us that Britney is "okay". In reality, these videos only make her seem more unstable. Look at the comments on her most recent videos... people aren't blind.

7.) Britney seems really scatter-brained, erratic, and forced in her videos ("I rise in the A.M. of the morning".... What?).

Britney is just not herself. Something really weird is going on with her. Thousands of people are noticing this and voicing their concerns in the comments of her videos and posts. Is she being forced to post to her Instagram in order to give off the perception that she's "okay"? Could something more sinister be going on with her?

What do you think?

Exhale and twitter are the worst place to take a discussion about someone that is involved in a court appointment guardianship (despite all the evidence showing that a doctor of psychiatry mentioned is constantly within it’s legal documents). If you want to discuss this sensibly, I suggest going to ONTD or lipstick alley or something . 

Also yes someone can be placed in a mental health facility against their will - if they are a danger to themselves or others, question that.

There’s a reason the LAPD haven’t been involved and that Brenda denied all of britneys requests at the hearing. I have no doubt the team have taken advantage of her but she isn’t well.

The Britney we knew died after 2007 as far as I’m concerned. I blame her team for that. They isolated her from the whole world and made her terrified of her own fans. At the end of the day we didn’t make 2007 happen, if anything the fans were really worried and there for her. It’s really sad. 

I doubt we will ever get the Britney back we all remember. 

I also can’t at people who try and pretend she hasn’t changed at all and that she’s “fine”. Britney will probably never be fine again and it’s painful as a fan to watch sometimes 

3 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

The Britney we knew died after 2007 as far as I’m concerned. I blame her team for that. They isolated her from the whole world and made her terrified of her own fans. At the end of the day we didn’t make 2007 happen, if anything the fans were really worried and there for her. It’s really sad. 

I doubt we will ever get the Britney back we all remember. 

I also can’t at people who try and pretend she hasn’t changed at all and that she’s “fine”. Britney will probably never be fine again and it’s painful as a fan to watch sometimes 

It makes me sad. She was so happy, goofy, and you could also tell she loved what she did. They really did a number on her and I feel so bad for her life now. All I want for her at this point is for her to be free from this control and live as she pleases. I blame her father, Loucifer Taylor and Larry.

12 hours ago, iZacaree said:

I never once said Britney needed to be in a conservatorship. In fact, I have always been against the conservatorship! I think it's been an unnecessary restriction in her life that has only made her life more difficult and prevented her from growing as a person, or even experiencing life on her own terms.

What EVERYONE seems to be missing about my post is that I was implying that there could be a much more sinister situation going on around Britney - maybe those around her are forcing her to upload these strange Instagram posts, maybe Sam has something shady going on, or maybe it's something else. I think we can all agree that something is definitely weird.

I can agree with all of this. There is definitely SOMETHING going on behind the scenes, if you watch her insta videos it's like she's reading what to say. It's very sad. She needs out of the conservatorship. If she is bipolar (which we don't know) she can still take her meds, she does not need to be in a conservatorship for that. I have a cousin who is schizo and she's not under a conseravatorship and she has done some crazy things in her life that Britney would never have gotten away with.

i'm going to add fuel to the fire by saying this, but the fact that anyone can watch her current insta videos & claim she is perfectly fine is deLUSIONAL. she NEVER used to act that bizarre & "controlled" in her past videos. she speaks as if she wrote down what she wanted to say before taking the video so she can read it back like a script.  the whole "you cant compare how she is now to 10 years ago" argument is bullshit, yes you absolutely can. how she was in for the record (for example) is like watching a completely different human being than the person we see today. i think that's the main problem everyone has when they bring this conversation up. 

On 6/25/2019 at 11:13 PM, iZacaree said:

In 2018, towards the end of the Piece of Me Tour, Britney's Instagram posts and the few public appearances she made started to get a little... bizarre. She started looking more and more disheveled (Don't even get me started on the racoon eyes), and her posts made little sense. Then there was the major CRINGE-factor of the Domination announcement event where Britney seemed more like a circus animal who was forced out of her cage and made to appear in front of a crowd of people. It was hard to watch. Britney was clearly not mentally or emotionally into it at all. 

Then.... 2019 happened. :xfactorlook:

We all already know what happened at the beginning of 2019, so I won't get into that again, but ever since Britney was released from the mental facility and she began posting on Instagram again, something has been very very OFF. Her posts are erratic and very concerning.

1.) It seems that Britney has had very little, if any, contact with her kids. They use to appear on most of her Instagram posts, and now they're nowhere to be seen.

2.) She is CONSTANTLY with Sam, and clinging onto him, and he is CONSTANTLY commenting on each and every post. He is becoming an ominous presence in all her posts, almost like he's in control of her. I use to like Sam for her, but something is really off now.

3.) Britney seems very immature and infantile at this point. She seems less like a 37 year old mother of 2, and more like a 14 year old who just figured out how to use Instagram. It's certainly a regression for her from just a few years ago.

4.) Maybe the rumors of Britney just now being allowed access to a smart phone are true. Instead of just flipping to the rear camera in her Insta stories, she literally turns the entire phone around.

5.) Britney seems really obsessed with her body and weight and how the public sees her - the now iconic, "skinny as a needle" video. It's like she's trying to convince everyone that she's working out and is trying to assure everyone that she will be "skinny" again. I personally didn't see anything wrong with any of the photos in question, but apparently she thought she looked "fat" in them. This is strange for Britney as she's never commented on fat-shaming paparazzi photos of her before (in recent memory).

6.) Many times someone else is filming her talking in her Insta videos, and some of them seem forced. Like someone is trying to convince us that Britney is "okay". In reality, these videos only make her seem more unstable. Look at the comments on her most recent videos... people aren't blind.

7.) Britney seems really scatter-brained, erratic, and forced in her videos ("I rise in the A.M. of the morning".... What?).

Britney is just not herself. Something really weird is going on with her. Thousands of people are noticing this and voicing their concerns in the comments of her videos and posts. Is she being forced to post to her Instagram in order to give off the perception that she's "okay"? Could something more sinister be going on with her?

What do you think?

I agree with point 1&2.Where are Preston and Jayden?The last time Brit postet a picture was from december!After that there were  not even papparazzi pictures of them!And it´s very often that she just have one  of her kids with her.To point five I can say that I think it´s because of Sam that Brit is so obsessed  with her body.At the beginning of her relasionship there were rurmors that Sam has a girlfriend,who works as a fitnessmodel or something.

On 6/25/2019 at 6:35 PM, PokemonSpears said:

She's definitely behaving, unusually. But I wouldn't say she's not ok.

This year just has been so weird for all of us, and I suppose even weirder for her. Who knows what her every day life currently is. With the conservatorship thing, the facility, the hiatus. She has never had a time off since forever, and the times she's made a pause in her career was always followed by paparazzi and it was just madness, so this is like the first time in 20 years she's been able to have "free" time, so it all must be new for her.

I do wish and hope she's spending more time with her kids, even if we don't see it. Maybe they just don't want to appear in social media, or maybe they haven't seen each other that often, indeed. Who knows.

Finally some justice for Circus underrated track "Unusual you". I love how her mind works and I love the way she promotes like in the most cryptic ways:umomg:

#UnusualYouNey

On 6/26/2019 at 5:58 PM, armokid77 said:

i'm going to add fuel to the fire by saying this, but the fact that anyone can watch her current insta videos & claim she is perfectly fine is deLUSIONAL. she NEVER used to act that bizarre & "controlled" in her past videos. she speaks as if she wrote down what she wanted to say before taking the video so she can read it back like a script.  the whole "you cant compare how she is now to 10 years ago" argument is bullshit, yes you absolutely can. how she was in for the record (for example) is like watching a completely different human being than the person we see today. i think that's the main problem everyone has when they bring this conversation up. 

YEEEESSSSSS!!! You get it!! Britney was wounded in For the Record but she was articulate, present, alert, aware, and most of all - she was HERSELF. She appeared to be a normal human being, albeit a very jaded one. Now, she acts like a robot. No matter how hard I try, I just can't look at her today and think that she's totally okay. She's not. Something DRASTICALLY CHANGED. It's like she's a very watered-down version of who she use to be.

On 6/26/2019 at 12:03 PM, frederiickx said:

I can agree with all of this. There is definitely SOMETHING going on behind the scenes, if you watch her insta videos it's like she's reading what to say. It's very sad. She needs out of the conservatorship. If she is bipolar (which we don't know) she can still take her meds, she does not need to be in a conservatorship for that. I have a cousin who is schizo and she's not under a conseravatorship and she has done some crazy things in her life that Britney would never have gotten away with.

YES!! My point exactly. My whole point was that all of the atrocities on Britney's Instagram might not be her doing. She could be forced to post this random **** in order to paint a picture that she's normal. It's backfiring, though, because it only makes her look way more unstable and erratic.

Archived