Let's face it... Britney is NOT okay.

iZacaree

In 2018, towards the end of the Piece of Me Tour, Britney's Instagram posts and the few public appearances she made started to get a little... bizarre. She started looking more and more disheveled (Don't even get me started on the racoon eyes), and her posts made little sense. Then there was the major CRINGE-factor of the Domination announcement event where Britney seemed more like a circus animal who was forced out of her cage and made to appear in front of a crowd of people. It was hard to watch. Britney was clearly not mentally or emotionally into it at all. 

Then.... 2019 happened. :xfactorlook:

We all already know what happened at the beginning of 2019, so I won't get into that again, but ever since Britney was released from the mental facility and she began posting on Instagram again, something has been very very OFF. Her posts are erratic and very concerning.

1.) It seems that Britney has had very little, if any, contact with her kids. They use to appear on most of her Instagram posts, and now they're nowhere to be seen.

2.) She is CONSTANTLY with Sam, and clinging onto him, and he is CONSTANTLY commenting on each and every post. He is becoming an ominous presence in all her posts, almost like he's in control of her. I use to like Sam for her, but something is really off now.

3.) Britney seems very immature and infantile at this point. She seems less like a 37 year old mother of 2, and more like a 14 year old who just figured out how to use Instagram. It's certainly a regression for her from just a few years ago.

4.) Maybe the rumors of Britney just now being allowed access to a smart phone are true. Instead of just flipping to the rear camera in her Insta stories, she literally turns the entire phone around.

5.) Britney seems really obsessed with her body and weight and how the public sees her - the now iconic, "skinny as a needle" video. It's like she's trying to convince everyone that she's working out and is trying to assure everyone that she will be "skinny" again. I personally didn't see anything wrong with any of the photos in question, but apparently she thought she looked "fat" in them. This is strange for Britney as she's never commented on fat-shaming paparazzi photos of her before (in recent memory).

6.) Many times someone else is filming her talking in her Insta videos, and some of them seem forced. Like someone is trying to convince us that Britney is "okay". In reality, these videos only make her seem more unstable. Look at the comments on her most recent videos... people aren't blind.

7.) Britney seems really scatter-brained, erratic, and forced in her videos ("I rise in the A.M. of the morning".... What?).

Britney is just not herself. Something really weird is going on with her. Thousands of people are noticing this and voicing their concerns in the comments of her videos and posts. Is she being forced to post to her Instagram in order to give off the perception that she's "okay"? Could something more sinister be going on with her?

What do you think?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t really see a huge difference in her social media presence now than months ago. She always used IG like she was just learning how to use it. Random catwalk videos, google images that have nothing to do with anything, random captions and emojis, etc. I think she’s just on it more now so it seems more off, but that’s how she’s always used it. Sometimes she’s holding her own phone, sometimes someone is recording (probably Sam), just like before. I keep saying that at some point maybe we have to come to grips with maybe this is who she is and stop trying to get her to be something else. She does seem all over the place, but she has for awhile imo.

Honestly, it’s like some of you can only get by if she’s not okay :wow:

Also, bringing up how she uses social media is so ******* dumb. Not everybody uses insta like the Kardashians/Jenner’s. There was a time when it was for fun. Brit just doesn’t care to take it seriously because she’s achieved more in her life without it than these modern insta hoes can ever hope to achieve :bedtime:

Gosh you don't even know her on a personal level, stop talking like you've earned a degree in psychiatry and you're qualified to critique people based on their SOCIAL media presence. Stupid.

17 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I don’t necessarily think is as dramatic as you’re making it be; but Jesus she’s being weird lately; I was just looking at another post about a 2016 interview and she seems completely normal and eloquent. I’m not being as dramatic as the OP, but she’s definitely “off” or different.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XpqHkyI_uQ&feature=youtu.be

News flash, that's almost three years ago. I talk differently than how I did in 2018.

I swear this fanbase is weird as hell. I mean, I found some fans claiming they believe the earth is flat in the general section. No wonder most fans come up with the craziest wacko ****.

1 minute ago, Monsah said:

Gosh you don't even know her on a personal level, stop talking like you've earned a degree in psychiatry and you're qualified to critique people based on their SOCIAL media presence. Stupid.

News flash, that's almost three years ago. I talk differently than how I did in 2018.

I swear this fanbase is weird as hell. I mean, I found some fans claiming they believe the earth is flat in the general section. No wonder most fans come up with the craziest wacko ****.

You need a conservatorship. Bye 

2 hours ago, iZacaree said:

3.) Britney seems very immature and infantile at this point. She seems less like a 37 year old mother of 2, and more like a 14 year old who just figured out how to use Instagram. It's certainly a regression for her from just a few years ago.

What does this even have to do with her being mentally unstable? Ok I get that she might come off as immature, socially awkward or whatever with her posts but that doesn’t mean that she’s crazy or that she needs a conservatorship. Ariana Grande always dresses and acts like a 12 year old, does that mean she needs to be placed under a conservatorship? Or what about Taylor Swift, who is turning 30 this year and released ME! that probably would be appropriate for a 12 year old, does she need a conservatorship as well? A lot of celebrities post weird stuff yet they aren’t deemed as mentally unstable.

2 hours ago, iZacaree said:

5.) Britney seems really obsessed with her body and weight and how the public sees her - the now iconic, "skinny as a needle" video. It's like she's trying to convince everyone that she's working out and is trying to assure everyone that she will be "skinny" again. I personally didn't see anything wrong with any of the photos in question, but apparently she thought she looked "fat" in them. This is strange for Britney as she's never commented on fat-shaming paparazzi photos of her before (in recent memory).

What do you expect her to do? Her own fans body-shame her all the time and drag her for her looks even when she’s at home relaxing.

41 minutes ago, Monsah said:

Right? They criticise everything Brit does, but what’s that phrase about the pot calling the kettle something..? And now your telling me that there is flat earthers on here? Just when you think the place can’t get any crazier... :ehidk::leaving:

1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Right? They criticise everything Brit does, but what’s that phrase about the pot calling the kettle something..? And now your telling me that there is flat earthers on here? Just when you think the place can’t get any crazier... :ehidk::leaving:

enjoy :shadelaugh:

She's definitely behaving, unusually. But I wouldn't say she's not ok.

This year just has been so weird for all of us, and I suppose even weirder for her. Who knows what her every day life currently is. With the conservatorship thing, the facility, the hiatus. She has never had a time off since forever, and the times she's made a pause in her career was always followed by paparazzi and it was just madness, so this is like the first time in 20 years she's been able to have "free" time, so it all must be new for her.

I do wish and hope she's spending more time with her kids, even if we don't see it. Maybe they just don't want to appear in social media, or maybe they haven't seen each other that often, indeed. Who knows.

Archived